• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much do you care about your hair?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I care about my hair, but it pisses me off because I can't do what I want to do with it. It's really long...like mid-back. And I refuse to cut it because of a bad experience with short hair as a teenager, which I know sounds stupid but lol. I want to dye it like lavender or blue or something, but I would have to get it bleached and I'm kind of scared to do that plus I don't really have the money for it. And even though I want to do that, I can't because my job doesn't allow it, which is lame because colored hair is actually pretty popular and seems to be a bit more accepted now than, say, five years ago. And shit, I can't even curl it. It's so long now that curls don't want to hold. It used to curl on it's own or at the very least, it was wavy. Hell, I tried the beach wave stuff today and it fucking dried straight. UGH I'm gonna go cry now, I fucking hate my hair the more I type this post. AND THE TANGLES DON'T GET ME STARTED OH MY GOD.

Basically, I haven't gotten it cut (like cut, trims don't count) in years. Haven't colored it since 2011. Haven't gotten a new style since...probably 2011 as well. It's just long and light brown and yeah.

Lucid

I care about my hair, but it pisses me off because I can't do what I want to do with it. It's really long...like mid-back. And I refuse to cut it because of a bad experience with short hair as a teenager, which I know sounds stupid but lol. I want to dye it like lavender or blue or something, but I would have to get it bleached and I'm kind of scared to do that plus I don't really have the money for it. And even though I want to do that, I can't because my job doesn't allow it, which is lame because colored hair is actually pretty popular and seems to be a bit more accepted now than, say, five years ago. And shit, I can't even curl it. It's so long now that curls don't want to hold. It used to curl on it's own or at the very least, it was wavy. Hell, I tried the beach wave stuff today and it fucking dried straight. UGH I'm gonna go cry now, I fucking hate my hair the more I type this post. AND THE TANGLES DON'T GET ME STARTED OH MY GOD.

Basically, I haven't gotten it cut (like cut, trims don't count) in years. Haven't colored it since 2011. Haven't gotten a new style since...probably 2011 as well. It's just long and light brown and yeah.

Bae, try hot rollers, or a wand,and just so you know bleach burns like hell when you try for a pastel color

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    I usually wash my hair everyday. But I keep it very short. I give myself a buzzcut every month or so. Right now it's over an inch now, but I might cut it again soon.

Years
  • I care so much about it, I let it be cut almost completely couple of weeks ago, I can't wait until it gets back to the lenght I desire.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    My hair is my greatest enemy. It's naturally curly and frizzy, and because my body produces too much keratin, my hair is super-strong and super-dry. So I have to find a good balance between moisturizing my hair so it looks decent and having it be on the drier side so it doesn't just POOF everywhere.

Because of how difficult my hair is to manage, I haven't changed styles in years. But I'm ready to do so, except I just have to find a ~keratin hair professional~ to ask advice about products and everything. Because I don't want to just dump more keratin on my body.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I just wash my hair. Don't need to do more, I like it how it is. Get it cut when I need to.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I do my hair everyday. I wash my hair everyday. I pamper my hair everyday. I AM my hair.

I love my hair and take extremely good care of it.

I also have a strange habit of touching it constantly.

Years
  • How much do you care about your hair?

All I really do with my hair is wash it everyday and cut it when it's too long.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • ^ that's as much as I do with mine.

I've got an awful feeling i've inherited my father's balding genes, so I may as well take care of what I have while I still have it D:

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I honestly believe my hair is what makes me. I often imagine if I wore a burka no man would wed me. So yes I care about it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • All I care about is keeping it short, especially when anime convention time comes around since it's easier to wear a cosplay wig over short hair.

I could go completely bald and not care. In fact, I'd probably be delighted.

Back