• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stars of Sinnoh [OOC] [T]

Years
  • Hey I don't know if characters are still up for submission, but if not here's mine :) ALL hail Blarzigord

Spoiler:

Oh, and if anyone wants to co-op on this, I would be so glad :) (if i get accepted that is)

Last edited:

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years

• Name: Brandon Holden
    cuteboywithglasses.jpg

Hometown: Lilycove City, Hoenn

Personality:
    • Brandon is not a man of many words. He is reserved around other people, preferring the sidelines better than the spotlight. He is cool-mannered but can get his nerves wracked in certain situations. He enjoys the company of Pokemon more than humans. He finds joy in spectating other people's Pokemon battles. He learns from them by identifying the trainers' strategies in dealing with each other. Also, he finds the way the trainers' Pokemons "dance" on the battlefield, although Brandon does not want to admit it. He spends his spare time reading, if he has a book, or talking to his Pokemon. It might take a while for him to get used to a person, but when he does, he starts trusting that person with his life.

Battle Style:
    • Growing up around coordinators, Brandon has learned to battle with finesse. He prefers his Pokemon's attacks to be as elegant as possible. He finds offense in defense, relying on his opponents to attack first while he keeps guard. In doing so, he analyzes the strategy of the opponent and develops a counter-plan. However, he often forgets to give commands to his Pokemon while he's focused on the opponent.

History:
    The Holden couple is a popular Coordinator duo in Lilycove City, and they are Brandon's parents. He's been dragged around the region from Contest Hall to Contest Hall for as long as he remembers. Officially, they lived in a seaside house in Lilycove, but they travel around Hoenn so often that they only stayed there for a few weeks every couple of months. Education, of course, was not forgotten by the Holdens. They had a tutor that traveled with them. The tutor taught Brandon everything he knew, from math, science, to the basics of Pokemon. The Holdens were always in the spotlight, which lead Brandon to crave the quiet life. When he reached the age of 15, he requested to be left in their house while they continued participating in different Contests. They were wary at first, but they finally agreed. They hired a caretaker who had two Pokemon, a Taillow and a Zigzagoon, to keep their son company. Brandon developed a close bond between the two Pokemon and his caretaker over two years.

On his 18th birthday, his parents decided to start their career over in a new region and learned that there was a Contest Hall in the region of Sinnoh. They took Brandon with them, but cannot bring along his caretaker, for she had a family in Hoenn that she couldn't leave. Now they live in Hearthome City, where Jean and Gregory Holden, the "Holden Duo," are starting their Coordinator career fresh. Brandon, on the other hand, decided that it was time for him to go on his own adventure. He figured he should do it now, while his parents were still new and not known. His parents agreed and sent him off to Sandgem Town to get his first Pokemon.​

Starter Pokemon:
    • oshawott.png
      Kai | Razor Shell, Detect, Screech, Aqua Jet, Icy Wind, Encore
    • Blarzigord Ruler of the RPC | ALL HAIL BLARZIGORD

Here's my SU! Sorry it took a while ^ ^;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    @doge is accepted!

@domiken2 is accepted!

@ash_ketchum123 is accepted!

Etherion

• Male
    • Kalos, Snowbelle City
    • 2X10DDk.jpg

Battle Style
    • makes good use of the terrain
    • strategic
    • believes in "The best offence is defense" and vice versa

History
    Spoiler:

Personality
    • Hunter is a very happy boy, always trying to put a positive outlook on things, he tries to help everyone who is in need. Hunter tends to worry about others more than himself, he always ends up putting himself in more danger than he should be in. He is a very caring guy, and will treat everything he cares for as well as he can.

Dependable, loyal, and in overall, extremely caring, Hunter is quite the companion to have in travelling, he is always indulged in everyone's problems and lending a ear to anyone wanting to say something just to get something off their chest.

Starter
    Magby
    Male / Ashton
    • Flamethrower
    • Smokescreen
    • Iron Tail
    • ThunderPunch
    • Heat Wave
    • Cross Chop
    Code: All Hail Lord Blarzigord

edit: Can Honedge be my starter?
    edit: im cool with Magby

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Was gonna have Max catch a Poliwag in this post, but I think I'll just wait till Slowpoke is available...>_>:P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    People already have plans on going into Jublife City, no one has noticed me yet. No one shall notice me yet.
    Lol{XD}, if it makes you feel better, I was at the lake with a drowning Chespin for two days and about four people passed by without saying a word.
    We can do a JP if you like?

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    To everyone, whenever you want to have Jublife open, just let me know.

@gio7sm is pending. First, I'd like you to expand on his history and personality at least a little bit. I will require in his history, that you include how he received his Magby and how it came to have such a strong move set. Others have a pretty decent move sets, but yours is really strong.

@challenger has decided to drop his reserve. This means that Totodile is available.

Etherion

To everyone, whenever you want to have Jublife open, just let me know.

@gio7sm is pending. First, I'd like you to expand on his history and personality at least a little bit. I will require in his history, that you include how he received his Magby and how it came to have such a strong move set. Others have a pretty decent move sets, but yours is really strong.

@challenger has decided to drop his reserve. This means that Totodile is available.

Edited it!
    I had to change his entire History
    I hope it will suffice

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    Edited it!
    I had to change his entire History
    I hope it will suffice

Accepted! Feel welcome to post whenever you receive the chance.

NOTICE: I want everybody to try to update the MoPad when they capture a new Pokemon. It helps me make sure nobody is switching moves or anything of the sort. There is a link in the IC and if I ever stop being lazy, there will be a link in the OOC.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • NOTICE: I want everybody to try to update the MoPad when they capture a new Pokemon. It helps me make sure nobody is switching moves or anything of the sort. There is a link in the IC and if I ever stop being lazy, there will be a link in the OOC.

I actually planned to put the moves of my Pokémon in every post I make, but if you want them there too, I'll add them.

Does this mean it will be unable to learn new moves during the Roleplay? If so, I want to change Truffles's moveset, because I didn't pick any moves with a base power higher than 60, because it won't make much sense to have those when you just started your journey.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • Does this mean it will be unable to learn new moves during the Roleplay? If so, I want to change Truffles's moveset, because I didn't pick any moves with a base power higher than 60, because it won't make much sense to have those when you just started your journey.

I actually want to know about this too. I kind of planned for Kai to learn more powerful moves as the RP progresses, though I don't know how it would work. Trainers can't just tell their Pokes to forget moves, can they? >.<

(Also, I'll have my first post up in a while. Got busy at work for some time)

Years
    • Age 22
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 4, 2015
    You can learn new moves, but with approval. Please, check the OP, I put it in there.

Okay, I know we just started, but I had something really big come up today (that's why I haven't been on at all today) and I'm not sure how much I'm going to be on PC. I need some time to get my mind straight and everything. So, if somebody would like to be co-GM until I get back, please pm me.

Sorry, but I just don't think I can keep up with the RP anymore. I'll still check in on the forums, but I probably won't post much. When I'll get back is uncertain right now.

Sorry again. Thanks for hopefully understanding.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

We can't just start out with 2 extra pokemon, right? I don't think you can just give yourself a Sylveon without consulting Cayo

Etherion

I was really looking forward in finishing this RP.
    I hope someone picks it up, best of luck Cayo

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'd be up for GM'ing this RP while Cayo figures out his personal stuff.
    I hope you can deal with it all, Cayo, best of luck with it.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    If we do continue without him, some one should probably RP his character just so he doesn't fall behind

Back