• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Pokémon

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dear Bugsy,

I don't understand your character. Manga says you're like a scientist, game says you're idek. A feminine boy with a gym leader title. It's unique enough, I suppose!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Dear Volkner,

Do you and Flint sit atop Sunyshore Beacon on a romantic evening and watch the sun set?

Brivoo

If any mods are reading this, go ahead and delete
    Years
  • Dear Landorus,

What... What even...? What is up with that hair? Is it even hair? Why is it shaped like that? Your cousins Twiddle-Dee and Twiddle-Dun managed to look cool. Okay, not exactly cool, but passable. Okay, not exactly passable, but better than you. And then there's your animorph or whatever. One of the others is a buff lizard and the other is a fat parrot, yet you still manage to look stupider than them. They made an effort, at least; you just went on all fours and hoped we wouldn't notice.

Please rectify these issues at once.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dear Arcanine,

Just how tall are you again? There's been some... Debate.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Dear Lysandre
    Why on earth your team of "chosen ones" was made of idiots?

Dear Vileplume
    Why do you miss so much?

Dear Mawile
    Why are you so weak without the Mega evolution but with it you are OP?

Dear Diancie
    ... that serial code was a nightmare...

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
  • Dear Trapinch.

The first time I acknowledged you had "Arena trap" as an (annoying) ability, I was EV-training some SP.A.
    Thank you for ruinig my efforts b*tch.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
  • Dear Dunsparce,

U a disgusting and weak thing, you don't even deserve your right to exist.

Dear Shuckle,

Next time I need to be protected from opponent attacks I should take a piece of wall instead of you, at least I could hit something with it. Dumb*ss.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Dear Zoroark in Pokémon Shuffle,

Stay in the goddamn Pokéball already! It's been 5 days now! I wanna move on! D:

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Dear Professor Oak,

Please stop doubting my gender, it's obvious I'm a guy, you're making me and everyone else self-conscious. Also, why do you keep forgetting *******'s name? He's your grandson. That's horrible.

Dear Feebas,

You're beautiful just the way you are, don't let those contest snobs put you down.

Back