• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Pokémon

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
    Dear Game Freak,

Give me my Mega Samurott already! In fact, all the Unova Starters! They are so underpowered compared to other starters that they need a boost, and I mean a drastic boost.

kanto: saur - great, zard - great, blastoise - okay
    johto: meganium - LOL, typloshion - pretty bad, feraligatr - good
    hoenn: sceptile - good, swampert - good, blaziken - UBER
    sinnoh: torterra - LOL, infernape - okay, empoleon - okay
    unova: serperior - great, emboar - okay, samurott - meh
    kalos: chesnaught - great, delphox - meh, greninja - UBER

actually i'd say johto and sinnoh starters should get megas. pure power torterra pls

anyway.

dear pokefans,
    stop asking for mega flygon. please.

Years
    Dear Gamefreak,
    Can we have Mega Flygon please?

Sincerely, all pokefans. kthxbai.

Dear Pokemon,

Can we make all of these Voltorb a thing? I'm getting a little bored with the plain red and white ones.

Spoiler:

Years
    Dear Game Freak,

I hope you take inspiration from Serena's new look in the anime and make it her new design in the Kalos sequels/third version you probably have in the making.

Simon Science

Scientist
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Dear Entry Hasards

Why dont you get removed by your own type? Toxic spikes get removed by poison types, so all the others should be removed by their respective type! And while we are on the topic, why dont you affect floating pokemon, all entry hazards exept rocks? Its logical for rocks to hit flying because they are weak to rock types but it sould not be a problem for any other levitating pokemon. Oh, rocks float. Wait- THEY FLOAT?!?! When did pokemon like stunfisk, golem, gigalith, armaldo, ect gain telekinesis powers?Why cant the other entry hazards float? I dont see why spikes of poison or bug webs couldent be held up in the air. So, to reformulate:

Dear Stealth Rocks

Stop having advantages over other entry hazards. Become less usefull or make the other ones more usefull.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Dear Serena,
    Your original look/outfit was better.

Dear Protect Spammers, especially ones in the wild,
    I hate you.

Dear Poke Ball Factory,
    Make products that actually work for a change.

Dear Pokemon like Lv35 Geodudes and Lv 44 Spearows,
    Please evolve. You're several levels past the stage when you should have. I need the extra experience.

Dear Game Freak,
    Please make the 7th gen cat Pokemon actually useful in competitive play. And bring back character customization. Thanks.

Years
    Elite Overlord LeSabre™ said:
    Dear Game Freak,
    Please make the 7th gen cat Pokemon actually useful in competitive play. And bring back character customization. Thanks.
    Dear Game Freak,

That x1000000.
    Oh, and please give us the follow-me feature back. Especially if we can turn it on/off and choose any of our 6 Pokemon to follow us around.

I'll give you all the money if you do this. Please.

Last edited:
    Back