• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
wow final release is out!! And FINALLY, this time i can actually get out the cave after the fight with Dark Lugia lvl 70........great work DJG, i look forward to ur new hack!!

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
What does final release mean? does it mean the hack is finished or does it mean this is the final test version?

it means its the final release, its done :)
He may make 1 more bug fixed, if there is any bugs!

Love the hack Djd!
Keep it up!
I loved catching all the legendaries!!!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thank you, and about the DESTINY location, the tile that'll let you out doesn't work properly, in Version one of the final release, but I lready fixed this bug in Version 2, I just need more bug reports so I could finally put an ending message to ma hack. ^^

Years
Thank you, and about the DESTINY location, the tile that'll let you out doesn't work properly, in Version one of the final release, but I lready fixed this bug in Version 2, I just need more bug reports so I could finally put an ending message to ma hack. ^^

well the item descriptions is all i have to report...
and can i be a tester at your new hack? XD

jacklebott

Lover of Shiny Gold Hack
Years
Hey, I'm here to point out some glitches/errors/tips and to say THIS GAME IS SOO AWSOME! *faints from excitement*

Glitch: You said in a previous post that Mewtwo, Cresselia, and Shaymin can't be caught until shadow lugia capture event is done but I caught shaymin fine. I'm also using the "final release" version.
Glitch: Also, you can walk through a tree trunk in Ring Path
Glitch: Before getting surf, Cresselia is visible in its area, but after getting surf it's gone. (not sure if it comes back after shadow lugia)
Error: When fighting using Regigigas, its sprite is a little... umm... disturbing
Tip: Regigigas' stats are UBER powerful, it needs some kind of weakness
Error: You probably noticed this, but some legendaries have genders to them...
Tip: Just an idea but, maybe Spiritomb from Pokemon Diamond could be added? It's a sub-legendary like Rotom
Tip: Even though you're going for a more "adventurous" type of game, more guidance ingame would be nice. Or at least a guide, but that spoils secrets. It's just so freaking tedious with some tasks (sorry, I'll try to calm down)
Error: Torterra's sprite when looking at status looks kinda odd
Glitch?: Rival never leaves lab and is always looking for an electrike
Glitch?: Prof. Birch starts in lab, midway through game is outside of lab wandering in S.F. Path, then after I beat the league twice, he's gone completely
Glitch: Sorry I can't remember where but some random areas (usually forests I think) have random spaces that can only be walked through one way (up/down or left/right) and some places completely impassable (not invisible pkmn)
Error?: Why in the world is there a random cut tree in the exit of Sand Path, going to Raleso Town?
Tip: A good way (i think at least) to solve the conflict of the wild pkmn in towns is to lessen the frequency
Error: Woman selling lava cookies at Mt. Blaze says Mt. Chimney, also another two women on the top ledge of Mt. Blaze on the right and left of the opening says Mt. Chimney. And once again, (I think last time) the hiker at the bottom of Mt. Blaze also says Mt. Chimney
Glitch?: Do I have memory problems or do some people battle you twice? (either way wouldn't surprise me:))
Error: A lady in Banshee's Gym idolizes Flannery, not Banshee
Error?: Either the old lady at the entrance of Monatami City has a brain problem, or Clyde is some random guy that she's talking about?
Error?: Just some script, not sure why but guy next to reporter in chairman's house in Monatami says if a Pokemon faints too much it'll come to resent "it." What is "it?" Maybe it should be "you?"
Glitch: Not a big deal but when a TV is flashing, it has pinkish dots to the left and right of it
Tip: If at all possible, maybe bigger overworld sprites for Dialga/Palkia

Sorry if it's too long a list, but I figured I'd give some input.

PS: I'm so stuck on how to get shadow lugia. Could you tell me? I've looked everywhere.

Last edited:
Years
Hey, I'm here to point out some glitches/errors/tips and to say THIS GAME IS SOO AWSOME! *faints from excitement*

Glitch: You said in a previous post that Mewtwo, Cresselia, and Shaymin can't be caught until shadow lugia capture event is done but I caught shaymin fine. I'm also using the "final release" version.
Glitch: Also, you can walk through a tree trunk in Ring Path
Glitch: Before getting surf, Cresselia is visible in its area, but after getting surf it's gone. (not sure if it comes back after shadow lugia)
Error: When fighting using Regigigas, its sprite is a little... umm... disturbing
Tip: Regigigas' stats are UBER powerful, it needs some kind of weakness
Error: You probably noticed this, but some legendaries have genders to them...
Tip: Just an idea but, maybe Spiritomb from Pokemon Diamond could be added? It's a sub-legendary like Rotom
Tip: Even though you're going for a more "adventurous" type of game, more guidance ingame would be nice. Or at least a guide, but that spoils secrets. It's just so freaking tedious with some tasks (sorry, I'll try to calm down)
Error: Torterra's sprite when looking at status looks kinda odd
Glitch?: Rival never leaves lab and is always looking for an electrike
Glitch?: Prof. Birch starts in lab, midway through game is outside of lab wandering in S.F. Path, then after I beat the league twice, he's gone completely
Glitch: Sorry I can't remember where but some random areas (usually forests I think) have random spaces that can only be walked through one way (up/down or left/right) and some places completely impassable (not invisible pkmn)
Error?: Why in the world is there a random cut tree in the exit of Sand Path, going to Raleso Town?
Tip: A good way (i think at least) to solve the conflict of the wild pkmn in towns is to lessen the frequency
Error: Woman selling lava cookies at Mt. Blaze says Mt. Chimney, also another two women on the top ledge of Mt. Blaze on the right and left of the opening says Mt. Chimney. And once again, (I think last time) the hiker at the bottom of Mt. Blaze also says Mt. Chimney
Glitch?: Do I have memory problems or do some people battle you twice? (either way wouldn't surprise me:))
Error: A lady in Banshee's Gym idolizes Flannery, not Banshee
Error?: Either the old lady at the entrance of Monatami City has a brain problem, or Clyde is some random guy that she's talking about?
Error?: Just some script, not sure why but guy next to reporter in chairman's house in Monatami says if a Pokemon faints too much it'll come to resent "it." What is "it?" Maybe it should be "you?"
Glitch: Not a big deal but when a TV is flashing, it has pinkish dots to the left and right of it
Tip: If at all possible, maybe bigger overworld sprites for Dialga/Palkia

Sorry if it's too long a list, but I figured I'd give some input.

PS: I'm so stuck on how to get shadow lugia. Could you tell me? I've looked everywhere.

well i'm in the process of making teh guide... it's in my siggie.. shadow lugia can be found in kanto region.. take the ship to kanto harbor head to vermillion... surf left and up

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I appreciate your time to post all those bugs. Thanks. :D
Hmm... Just to be honest though...
I caught every single legendary (except Entei) after the SHADOW LUGIA Final event, and every single one of them works. :\

Oh well... Since Cresselia is the main disappearing legendary, I'll put up a new flag for that annoying female legendary. :P

All text errors and the Ring Path trunk walkable glitch is fixed.

Years
I appreciate your time to post all those bugs. Thanks. :D
Hmm... Just to be honest though...
I caught every single legendary (except Entei) after the SHADOW LUGIA Final event, and every single one of them works. :\

Oh well... Since Cresselia is the main disappearing legendary, I'll put up a new flag for that annoying female legendary. :P

All text errors and the Ring Path trunk walkable glitch is fixed.

yeah me too.. no errors with the legendaries... well my walkthrough is up until sky path now

Nymphadora

I have downloades de finalversion and i patched it to a ruby rom but if i start it it will keep a white screen
who can help me???

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
Ah, i've had this problem before mate. It's your rom. I can't give you one, because its against the rukes. But search for another one. Make sure its RUBY US Version

jacklebott

Lover of Shiny Gold Hack
Years
Whoo more glitches

In Leaf path there is an item that the Itemfinder beeps at, but is unreachable and not even on a walkable path (in mountains near boarder fairly deep in)
Maybe it was intentional but in Green Valley all the TVs say "Mom" might like this program, not "Dad" like the other TVs, also in Johto (top right house), Selaro town, whoo Rentelbud too, maybe I should stop listing them now
Also in Leaf path, some treetops overlap the main character when walking by on the raised ground
Mr. Briney eventually disappears off the face of the earth
Map tile error as leaving Johto (water turns to trees, and vice versa)

Latias and Cresselia disappeared entirely for me, even after shadow lugia was caught
Is Latios supposed to be in the wild? It also runs immediately

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Hey, can some1 please tell me what to do after I get Baby Lugia! I'm totally stuck

Whoo more glitches

In Leaf path there is an item that the Itemfinder beeps at, but is unreachable and not even on a walkable path (in mountains near boarder fairly deep in)
Maybe it was intentional but in Green Valley all the TVs say "Mom" might like this program, not "Dad" like the other TVs
Also in Leaf path, some treetops overlap the main character when walking by on the raised ground

Latias and Cresselia disappeared entirely for me, even after shadow lugia was caught
Is Latios supposed to be in the wild? And it runs immediately

Don't double post!
YOu have to beat the 8th gym to catch the legendaries!

Isavéia

real houndoom
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 8, 2010
I still can´t find Suicune (I´m stuck on north cave) and the masterball in Cinnabar isle :(

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2011
Why is the Pokedex still messed up?
On regigigas its tropius's description, weight, height and footprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back