• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    I'd say it's pretty freakin' sweet.
    The Egg hatches and then you get a lv 5 Manaphy transported your PC box. Then I pressed start.....and i was ok :P

Also, is Rentelbud Cave what you used for Sky Pillar? cause I wouldn't mind training in a place with all lv 50-60 pokés, and since Rentelbud Cave only has Angeallen in it, i'm kinda disappointed :( wild lv 60 Altarias are great to beat up :P

Years
  • So every pokemon is catchable? cool

this hack is very good ya know

PreFinalReelaseVersion2.ips‎
    PKMNRDROL Final Version.ips‎

which one is the real one?

and i am lost in lost cave can someone help me please

Last edited:
    Years
  • So every pokemon is catchable? cool

this hack is very good ya know

PreFinalReelaseVersion2.ips‎
    PKMNRDROL Final Version.ips‎

which one is the real one?

and i am lost in lost cave can someone help me please

well since he put in d/p pokemon.. some pokemon had to be replaced...
    pkmnrdrol final version is the latest...

lost cave is a place to go lvling... to continue the journey.. use cut on the tree at bug forest

Years
  • Wow..
    Lol.. a ice type can learn fly lol...
    See...
    rubi_ing_02-11.png

Muahaha!

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    Wow..
    Lol.. a ice type can learn fly lol...
    See...
    rubi_ing_02-11.png

Muahaha!

well the crobat is replaced with glaceon, the movesets is based on crobat lol...hey DJG u replace crobat? Another strong pokemon now gone, alone with favorites like heracross and scizor!:'(

hey knight, go to old man briney house. cut thru bug forest thru the entrance right in front of the lake in front of rentelbud. If correct u should activate a celebi event, who would take u thru time to witness something ...

anyway some misspellings spotted in trainers in unowncave...youngster dillion:"batle" and the twins Tia i think:"increible"

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    have u been to the cave where u fought the lone grunt holding peeko hostage? if so then u can go thru bug forest the OTHER entrance, where u have to rock smash to proceed

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    well celebi is suppose to led u into the future bug forest( with all the spooky woods and such) . just go all the way up from there to meet blitz and battle.

anyway knight go to help thread to post questions like these. It cleans the this hack thread.

Years
  • after the celebi event... when you're back to normal time go through the forest and you're done... new city awaits you xD

ohh and djg i noticed an english error with jirachi....

when you talk to the stone : "this stone has an unusual aura when i touch this stone" or something like that... shouldn't it be "this stone has an unusual aura when i touch it" ? sounds more right to me lol

Years
  • Can you give me a link i cant seem to find it

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=123948&page=8

here you go... if you need any help ask there... i'll always be helping on the forums LOL...

djg.. the kanto game corner girl says mauville... and you haven't reply me whether you can edit item descriptions because the underground key says new mauville and map still says petalburg woods and such...
    and still something wrong with the ferry system... go kanto harbor and talk to her... the places to choose are

"BORORA!!!???"
    "Retazo"

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    thanks for the report.

Borora because RETAZO Island and BORORA Island. :\
    I already explained this to a concerned poster...

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    oh, well, more bugs fixed, that's number 1... Secondly, 3 BLITZ's sidebattles... Third, The GAME CORNER and the TRICK House... Fourth, Crobat --> Glaceon, Quagsire --> Leafeon...

Thanks for asking though.., I forgot to mention the difference... xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back