• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link of Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • I'm sorry, but you missed the cut by about a day. If ever there's an opening later in the story, I'll offer you that.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • My next post has arisen, and it is a bit of a doozy to read. However it is important (and maybe amusing, if my 'Moon' humor is something you like). Now, everyone must post once, then I will post, and THEN post order will be freed.

Also, Marin, thanks for adding Aaron, because now we have comedy to mix into this RP...

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Wait do we have to post in the order that we posted in last time or am I just confusing myself? I'm not sure what is meant by the post order will be freed.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Not exactly. Just post once, and then when I post, it's free reign - within reason, of course.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • C'mon, guys, I feel like I'm the only one posting OOC here.

Marin, I have to say: Your personality for a shy guy, Aaron, is far superb! That is almost exactly how a nervous guy would act (or maybe that's just me; I was lucky that my Girlfriend admitted her feelings first, because we both liked each other for the longest time, and I am the most oblivious man on Earth, true story. Alas, I'd rather not bore anyone with a love story). Anyways, you made an excellent male character. I'm surprised, because it's always much more difficult to play the opposite gender (believe me, I've tried a few times.)

juniebug910

Dragon of Light
    Years
  • Hi Zerin! Sorry I haven't been active, BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!!!!!!! XDDDD

Aaron is HILARIOUS!

BTW, even with her weapon gone,will Lillian still be able to merge with Luna and use the tail Celestial Brush?Just asking!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • @Zerin: >///< Thanks a bunch. Even if I don't play boys often, I spend plenty of time thinking about them. X3

@Everyone: I guess you guys are really liking what I'm dishing out here eh? It does me good to hear it, knowing how self-concious I can be at times. I just hope I can keep it up..!

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Oh Hello, OOC. How I've missed you in my obsession over Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • NOTICE:

NOTICE:
    I must apologize for my two week absence, with no warning.Two weeks ago, on Friday, I came home from school to find an eviction notice. We spent all of that weekend packing everything up and then moving to a new place. Unfortunately, this place has no internet connection. Until it does, my posts will be scarce, but I will try to remain at least somewhat frequent. I apologize for my inconvenience, and for my inability to warn anyone; I hope I didn't hold back any characters for too long. As of now, I am using a school computer to use PokeCommunity, and that may be my only option for some time. Again, I apologize for my inconvenience.

Dawn

Years
  • @Juniebug910: Um... do you understand that it has been almost 2 weeks? that's half a month, as in a /huge/ amount of time? As in 24 posts in an /entire year/ at that rate /assuming/ you posted right now and were consistent?

@Zerin: I don't know how you feel about this, but me, my angst just shot through the roof. I'm remembering how Dystopia let it's IC thread become a no post zone for 4 weeks and by that time the RPers had long since lost interest due to sheer wait times. I might suggest that something be done now before it's too late. Humans just can't wait forever, and a week+ wait time to post is pretty dang harsh.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I agree with ya Marin, and it's been unsettling for me. I can understand busy, but no posting for two weeks is unreasonable. This also goes for Roen52, who is also not posting. If the pace isn't picked up, this RP is going to die. With few members we have to rely more on one another to keep moving forward.

Dawn

Years
  • My advice would be to be open to the idea of letting new people make SUs in the event that it turns out RPers just can't handle the RP anymore. >< Find a way to just sorta... work it in, y'know?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back