• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saving Celebi [14+] discussion thread

//ANDthen

Ready-Set-Go
Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2011
    Oh, sounds like a fun twist, Blayze! Please do :D

Also, NightOfRemorse, you may bunny Riz and defeat Registeel now. Then they should probably talk to it and convince it to send some power into either Riz or Daiyu temporarily. Daiyu can have the honor if you will ;)

The power that the legendary will infuse you with gives you a weak telepathic power that may show itself in different ways, and you'll be able to use Hyper Beam and Ancient Power, until you in turn give the power to Celebi, who will transform it into energy that she can use to restore her own kind of power. Either, Daiyu and Riz travel immediately back to the village, or they go on and try to find another legendary with the help of the new powers. Since there are two of them and the one who doesn't get the power now can take the power from the new legendary.

Same for everyone else and the legendaries, of course.

Last edited:

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • All right, gotcha. I think we'll go to the next legendary before returning to Celebi. I apologize in advance if I portray Riz a bit off, lol.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Just to let everyone know school decided to give me a hard time so I won't have as much free time as before. I'll try to post as often as I can.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • (Good posts, Mick Fizz! I'm really enjoying the detail you put into the battle with Regirock.)

Just a question to generally everyone, does the whole personality shift of Ambrose being affected by the spirit (Having flip outs but also getting gradually more caring) to being his regular self again flow well in reasoning? I sorta feel like it looks like a cheap effort to regain character. :/

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Well, I'll call it like I see it. It kind of is, but the way you worked it was good. I'll accept it. I kind of enjoy the dynamic that Ambrose and that Dog have going :P But quick question. What are you going to do when it comes time to take the splint off Ambrose? Chi's leg will be fully healed in a few weeks, assuming the trip lasts that long. Cobalt will take the splint oof of her when that happens.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • It kinda was, too. I felt that Ambrose wasn't acting as he should've, and was a bit "personality moody," if you know what I mean.

But, I hope that this event gives nice explanation to why that happened, to make sense of it, and also allowing Ambrose to come back to his true character and be judged as such.

Ah, let's leave the splint on for the time being and not worry about that. Besides, Ambrose still has the dreams out to get him.

Ugh. There goes me making a perfect good character personality-shifty. But, at least this gives me pointers for the future. XD;

Practice makes perfect! :D

Shea Man

Pokemon Species: Linoone→
    Nickname: "High Noon", "Zulu Echo November", "Damascus", he insists people call him. Most often called "Zen", "Zulu", or "Damascus".
    Biography: Damascus the Linoone has always been a bit like a Seargent to everybody. In essence, he's alot like Lt. Surge, even knowing Thunder. Zulu was raised with the assistance of the Elder Tropius, being that his Mother died at birth. He was raised under his Father's Discipline, and the Elder's Wisdom, and he regularly pays respects to him. His Father died a few years back, in the same event that Damascus recieved a Scar from his left ear over his left eye, leaving him blind in said eye. Said eye has no irreperable cosmetic damage, only hazing over into a foggy Blue. His Right eye is a Dark Green. Damascus offered to assist Celebi out of Honor, vowing to assist his comrades and destroy his enemies, citing that he'd rather not receive credit at all than kill a friend for the Glory.

Biggest Strength: Disciplined, Fast, and an adept turner, for a Linoone
    Biggest Weakness: Blind in his left eye

Back