• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
I applied for 3 and none of them replied, it sucks... I'll have to wait till next summer. It's a bit worrisome but hopefully someone will pull through and hire me. Oh, and Zach? Can I ask to join the Justice League as Starfire? :3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have no job, my friends are out of town and I am broke. Guess who's having the worst vacation?
Also if there's still a place for the Justice League thingy, tell me.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I have no job, my friends are out of town and I am broke. Guess who's having the worst vacation?
Also if there's still a place for the Justice League thingy, tell me.

Yeah having no job jobs cause you can't go anywhere, buy anything or do anything. I've been looking for ages with no luck.

Well all the good spots are taken. :< But there's a huge list of members "in the Justice League" so.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Justice_League_members

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Haha, wow this collab is really lifting off!

What would you guys be doing if the jobs you wanted were available?

First of all, move out of this stupid town. Second of all, travel all over the country and meet all my online friends. Third of all, just live life.

And yeah, I really love how the collab turned out greeeeeat.

droomph

weeb
Years
Och me god help me

I started tae read e'ryting in a half-Scottish and half-Irish accent a coupl'a hours back and now I can't stop :(

I would really appreciate it, brain, if you would stop makin' e'rything sound like Craig Ferguson for a while, while I'm trying to get some sleep.

Years
Och me god help me

I started tae read e'ryting in a half-Scottish and half-Irish accent a coupl'a hours back and now I can't stop :(

I would really appreciate it, brain, if you would stop makin' e'rything sound like Craig Ferguson for a while, while I'm trying to get some sleep.

Try a Morgan Freeman, because now the smooth sound of my voice will relax you and you will forget all about any accents in your mind.

Years
Yeah, I'm in love with the collab too =D

And as for Morgan Freeman, I would be scared to relax to his voice. That would just be a creepy thought.

TY

I relax more by listening to calm music (tho people still see that as loud... curses xD)

Again its way too hot outside... keyboard is burning my fingers D:

TY

I live in the Netherlands, and to be honest... i never experienced my keyboard turning into a oven cause of the heat before...

Years
If you have a metallic keyboard, then it is entirely possible for it to turn into an "oven".. however, I feel my laptop itself is an oven at times for my lap xD

TY

Yeah the heat isnt fun at all... On a side note: does anyone like roasted fingertops? Mine just turned into them -_-

Weather... Its never what you want it to be...

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Sometimes my keyboard heats up and I have to turn off my laptop for a bit. I need to use a cooling pad, I guess. Btw this is my first post on pc! Hello.

TY

Well my own laptop doesnt do any of these, but since i have to use my dad's old laptop... This thing cant even play a game or it just dies...

CC

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Is there something wrong with your laptop? Did it break?When my last laptop broke I cried for days. ;;

TY

No i left it at my mom's house... And thats miles away from my dad's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back