• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
  • um it says it stood for "Wireless Fidelity" and as a play on "High Fidelity" (Hi-Fi) but they took that phrase out of marketing in the 1990s.

And the SAT, standardized assessment testing
    SAT_achievemore.png

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
  • I figured Wi-Fi would be 'Wi' for 'WI the hell isn't my Wi-Fi working' and 'Fi' for 'someone help me FIx this junk" lol

Yeesh and I wanted to be a comedian when I was younger...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ^i can't xDDD

of course, I check my car for bugs. I canNOT stand a fly inside my car. It just distracts me from driving. I'm at a stop sign and there's a fly on top of the steering wheel probably telling me "oh hay imma try to steer your way to the wall if that's alright with you".

Snowdrop

Years
  • ^ lolol! I think bugs secretly have a plot to overthrow us terrified humans. They can't even hurt us, too, most of them time, they're just so damn ugly and gross XD

Years
  • And when they die, they just start seizing and shiz with that nervous system of theirs. Freaky in life, freakier in death.

Snowdrop

Years
  • Yay I'm gonna go watch Princess Mononoke after this last post :3

Yeah, but not as freaky as watching a chicken walk around it with its head chopped off... now that's nightmare fuel!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I don't mind insects as well, but like Moriateh if they touch my food or bite me, they can prepare for an all-out war on their whole species.

too exaggerated, but yeah you get what I mean

TY

If its about food... i have one single policy for that: I dont share my food

Years
  • Typically I frown upon sharing my food as well, but what should I be complaining about? I had a friend who gave me their food all the time!

TY

Sometimes i share my food with friends if i feel like it... But when its dinner no one touches my food or bad things happen...

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
  • How can people dislike insects!? They are so beautiful and interesting~ I like them more than mammals, maybe.

Oh, and food for everyone! I hardly eat full portions anyway. I just shove it over to that poor friend you have that always picks over everyone elses' leftovers.....

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Insects are disgusting, stahp.

Also, what's with this whole Justice League collab? It's pretty neat, if I do say so myself. =D

I wanna join with Raven. :3

Snowdrop

Years
  • What's the scariest bug? I think centipedes. I remember my friend (who never cleans her damn house and it smells like sausage every time I go in there) said she woke up because something tapped her face and a centipede had fallen from the ceiling onto her face. That... would probably be the most horrible thing that could happen to me D:

TY

Im not really scared for bugs, snakes on the other hand....
    One time there was a huge spider in our house... i passed by it, then my sis and stepdad passed it and both of them screamed a lot, leaving me laughing. Its mean but i couldnt help it.

Snowdrop

Years
  • Snakes are awesome! The only scary snake is a venomous snake, to me. Ha, this one time a huge daddy longlegs was in my bathroom and my nervous wreck of a cat was watching it. Suddenly it moved, and she ran headfirst into the wall, smacked into it, turned around and kept on running x'D

Years
  • What's the scariest bug? I think centipedes. I remember my friend (who never cleans her damn house and it smells like sausage every time I go in there) said she woke up because something tapped her face and a centipede had fallen from the ceiling onto her face. That... would probably be the most horrible thing that could happen to me D:

That is pretty scary, but I'm rather more interested in how or why a house would always smell like sausage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back