• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your first Champ team.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • In Y
    Chesnaught (Gipsy Danger)
    Aurorus (Pandora)
    Blastoise (Nuregami)
    Salamence (Barrowman)
    Dragalgae (Bazoolium)
    Yanmega (Delta Heavy)

I haven't defeated the E4 in my X version, as I'm only on the third gym but here's what I plan for my team to be:
    Delphox (Kyubey)
    Charizard (Bifrost)
    Furfrou (✯Mad Billz✯)
    Mienshao (Shiranui)
    Trevenant (Blight)
    Aggron (Bhikkhu)

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    First winning team in Y:
    Charizard - (Level 73)
    Jolteon - (Level 69)
    Gardevoir - (Level 68)
    Pangoro - (Level 70)
    Lapras - (Level 66)
    Goodra - (Level 67)

Years
  • I finished X with:

Trevenant (Lvl 60)
    Clawitzer (Lvl 59)
    Delphox (Lvl 61)
    Noivern (Lvl 63)
    Mawile (Lvl 62)
    Zoroark (Lvl 59)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2016
    My first game clear team was

Aerodactyl (lv. 52)
    Blaziken (lv. 80)
    Delphox (lv. 76)
    Blastoise (lv. 67)
    Gallade (lv. 57)
    Raichu (lv. 67)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Throughout my play through in Y I had a rotating team of ten Pokémon. It consisted of Delphox, Talonflame, Vivillion, Pangoro, Meowstic, Furfrou, Greninja, Tyrantrum, Helioptile, and Noivern. By the time I made it to the Elite, I made the choice of using Delphox, Pangoro, Meowstic, Greninja, Tyrantrum, and Noivern as my finishing team. All ten of my Pokémon worked out really well, some better than I expected, but it were these six that really stood out the most.

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
    Years
  • My first victory in X was with:

Greninja, Talonflame, Lucario, Venasaur, Xerneas and an under-leveled Carbink.

My second victory in X was with:

Greninja, Talonflame, Lucario, Charizard, Sylveon and Meowstic (f).

I'm far off from the E4 in Y and haven't planned my Y team out yet.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2016
    Greninja, Lucario, Salamence, Absol, Delphox, and Chestnaught. Friends and I traded with one another to get all the starters, feels kinda like cheating but the starters looked all so cool lol

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
    Years
  • I beat the elite four just about half an hour ago actually. I used:

Manectric (level 65) [obtained from a user on here]
    Lapras (level 67) [obtained from an npc]
    Pidgeot (level 70) [first wild Pokémon I caught in Kalos]
    Delphox (level 77) [starter]
    Mightyena (level 81) [obtained from a user on here]
    Sylveon (level 84) [obtained as an Eevee via wonder trade]

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2013

Delphox | Ylvis
    Blastoise | Michelangelo
    Tyrantrum | littlefoot
    Raichu | Shandra
    lucario | Tyler
    and I can't remember my final team member .^.;

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • This was my very first Champion team on X: Delphox, Blastoise, Salamence, Ampharos, Lucario, Florges.

And the second victory was with: Blaziken, Chesnaught (the one from Shauna), Lapras, Sylveon, Zoroark, and Salamence (I decided to kept her for a while bc I'm too lazy to pick another 6th member haha).

Since I gave my Pokemon X to my brother, I decided to take over Y but I'm not really far from the E4, I was about to challenge Anistar Gym :3 For the team... I'd probably use the one on my signature.

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    First league victory was with greninja, talonflame, florges, snorlax, jolteon and venasaur. Exactly half of my team was gen 6 pokemon while the other half were og's, which is interesting considering the fact that it was completely unintentional. I haven't gotten the chance to go through it again though, what with school being a huge drain on my time and all.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Greninja lv. 73
    Talonflame lv. 72 (Flame Body/Before he was good lol)
    Diggersby lv. 72 (Pickup/Before he was good lololol)
    Auroras lv. 71
    Goodra lv. 72
    Gourgeist lv. 70

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Gogoat Furfrou hawlucha delphox aegislash Florges

I used only gen 6 pokemon, no legendary, and no mega cause otherwise the game would be boring. I simply caught some stuff as I went and only used exp. share to catch up.

When I challenged the elite four my highest lvl pokemon was gogoat at 61 and everything else was lvl 57 - 59. I was still rather ridiculously easy and I used gogoat and aegislash for most of it (take hits, set up, kill stuff). Probably the hardest for me was the fire guy cause as you can tell my team has nothing to counter fire. My delphox actually wasn't with me cause I had them in the pc to fill in an HM slave.

This probably sounds stupid but I didn't know that you got locked in at the end of that hallway and I hadn't saved recently so I just used 5/6 my usual group. Physical attackers were a complete joke to my furfrou even though furfrou can take awhile to land a kill. Don't overlook gogoat btw and everyone knows aegislash is a beast and often leaves the AI doing useless junk to get set up on.

Edit: I don't get how people can use a party of lvl 70 - 85 pokes. It seems like they would just ohko everything and defeat the whole purpose.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • My first Champion team in X is:

Fenny the male Delphox (Lv. 100!)
    Xerneas (Lv. 60)
    Yancy the female Linoone (Lv. 88)
    Talon the male Talonflame (Lv. 86)
    Spear the male Beedrill (Lv. 76)
    X-Seed the male Venusaur (Lv. 72)

Yep, my team is over-leveled because of doing massive training + Exp. Share lol!

Back