• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your first Champ team.

Years
    My team when I cleared the E4 for the first time, about a month ago:

Lapras Lv.67 (Solo:ed all but 1 of the champions pokemon)
    Scyther Lv.72 (Got at Lv.51 from trade)
    Tyrantrum Lv.66 (Was along with Metagross probably the main battlers through the story)
    Metagross Lv.73 (Got a Lv.1 Beldum very early in the game from a wonder trade)
    Dragonite Lv.72 (Got at Lv.1 as a Dratini later in the game, trained up for the 4th gym)
    Noctowl Lv.65 (Lv.50~something from trade that mostly just filled the gap and didn't do much - except flying)

Attacks:

Lapras: Hydro Pump, Rock Smash, Ice Beam, Surf
    Scyther: X-Scissor, Night Slash, Cut, Air Slash
    Tyrantrum: Crunch, Head Smash, Earthquake, Dragon Claw
    Metagross: Hyper Beam, Zen Headbutt, Meteor Mash, Hammer Arm
    Dragonite: Dragon Dance, Outrage, Aqua Tail, Thunderbolt
    Noctowl: Take Down, Air Slash, Zen Headbutt, Fly

Years
    dont remember my levels but my team was greninja, charizard, blaziken, gardevoir, lucario and yveltal. the first four were with me since at least the time i received the second starter, lucario was the one i got from the gym leader (dont remember her name) and yveltal was added right before i challenged the e4, solid team, gonna actually try with another team right now

Back