• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smash Bros. Team Tournament (3DSers, post #50, WiiUers, post #69)

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
Years
  • NNID: (not sure if I have that when I only have a 3DS, but my Mii Name is) Teun
    Teammate: Jannu22
    Team Name: (under construction)
    System: 3DS

This is gonna be awesome!

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    PERFECT!
    This account is shared by two people btw.

NNID:
    WiiU:
    randomsmileyface
    3DS:
    randomsmileyface
    hypersmileyface
    Teammate: Hyper (Call me Random then)
    Team Name: RandomHype
    System: Both

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • PERFECT!
    This account is shared by two people btw.

NNID:

Teammate: Hyper (Call me Random then)
    Team Name: RandomHype
    System: Both

The other person needs to be a registered member of PokeCommunity. So I can let you sign up whoever the account-holder is for the tournament, but the other will need to make their own account. At this time, I've paired "RandomHype" with Hibikaze for the 3DS tournament. If you want to still play with the other person on your account, I can allow it for the Wii U since there's more space right now. But I have to be fair to other members that want to play as well.

And for everyone else, there's no more room in the 3DS tournament! Sorry!

Last edited:

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    The other person needs to be a registered member of PokeCommunity. So I can let you sign up whoever the account-holder is for the tournament, but the other will need to make their own account. At this time, I've paired "RandomHype" with Hibikaze for the 3DS tournament. If you want to still play with the other person on your account, I can allow it for the Wii U since there's more space right now. But I have to be fair to other members that want to play as well.

And for everyone else, there's no more room in the 3DS tournament! Sorry!

I figured something along these lines would happen. No worries though! The other person, being my twin brother, is fine with this

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I figured something along these lines would happen. No worries though! The other person, being my twin brother, is fine with this

Awesome! You are both registered for the Wii U tournament then, so at least there you can play together. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • THE 3DS TOURNEY HAS BEGUN!
    View Bracket Here!

Okay folks. We got the bracket filled for 3DS, so we can start this off. Here's some instructions and rules to follow to make sure we all have a good time and get this moving along at a nice pace!

1. You have ONE week to complete each round of the tournament.
    The weeks are as follows:
    January 27 - February 4
    February 5 - February 11 (Second Round)
    February 12 - February 18 (Semi-finals)
    February 19 - February 25 (Final)

2. If you cannot get in contact with your teammate OR the other team, let me know within three days of attempting contact. If you still cannot reach them, whichever team is present and accounted for will advance and the team with a missing player will be eliminated at the end of the week. If two opposite teams are each missing a player, we will merge the two teams into a new team to continue forward (we can't punish everyone, can we?).

3. The rules of battle are as follows:
    Three or four stock
    Omega stages only
    No items
    No custom moves/characters

Further questions? VM or PM Klippy or post to this thread. Thanks and have fun!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Oh nuts, I was offline for a bit due to being on a loner machine. Am I too late to get in on the 3DS one? It appears to be full, so if anyone has bailed, I can fill in. I would have known some really good teammates to bring in with me, so that sucks.

EDIT: I also can't play Wii U, I don't have one. If a team were to decide to move from 3DS to Wii U to help that bracket, I'd love to take a 3DS spot.

Years
  • Well it's the 28th. How will this work exactly? Since I only have the 3DS will I have to add the other people or only 1 main person that sets up the rooms for us?

Last edited:

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
    Years
  • This seems a bit unclear to me. We need to use three OR four stock? And how much time should we use for those amounts?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Well it's the 28th. How will this work exactly? Since I only have the 3DS will I have to add the other people or only 1 main person that sets up the rooms for us?

You'll need to add your partner and at least one of the opponents or else come up with your own way to get into a room together. I forgot to quote your signup post to alert you, but look at post #50 to see the rules and bracket and whatnot.

This seems a bit unclear to me. We need to use three OR four stock? And how much time should we use for those amounts?

You can decide amongst yourselves whether to do three or four stock and there is no time limit when you do stock battles. The standard is three stock, if it matters.

Back