• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pok?mon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
"You know me well enough not to sit around when others are going to get hurt, besides... Mewtwo's waiting in the forest to help out," Anna said looking around. "Meet us in the forest..", she added as the Minkai, Anna, and Naru dashed out to the forest.

"You came..", Mewtwo said floating in the air in the trees.

"Yeah... but Ali should be here any minute," Anna said.

"Alright then..", Mewtwo simply said.

Years
Ali looked very disappointed… His classes were to start any minute now, and what he heard Anna speak of Mewtwo seemed to be nothing but rubbish… But he decided to go along anyways, thinking it wouldn't be much of a deal if he missed his last two classes, even though he had his favorites next. He dug through the forest until he heard Anna speak. Princess managed to follow her voice into the deepest parts of the forest which Ali recognized from last year's battle he had with her. Seeing Mewtwo stand before them was very peculiar. At this point, Ali was feeling worried, and excited at the same time, something of importance was definitely happening.

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2009
Anna smiled as Ali appeared in the forest. Mewtwo touched down from his floating state and slightly bowed his head to Ali.

"It is nice to see you again," he said. "But we must discuss how to cure you Anna."

"Yeah... it's gotta be Team Aqua... this the same thing that killed Kazumi...", Anna said her voice trailing of some.

Minkai looked to Anna with concern then to Naru. Naru had not known what happend to her other cousin and now wanted answers.

"WHAT?!?!!? Team Aqua?!?! You said Kazumi died in a battle with Team Aqua!!", she screamed.

"Yes, with," Anna started. "Kazumi worked for Team Aqua... and she got tests run on her with the disease... but it's grown... and matured... I can feel it..", she continued coughing some. "Luckily.. I can heal myself and Leo can heal me...", she added nodding down to her Espeon.

"Yes... but as you being a pokemon... it can spread faster, it's like being hit with a Toxic attack. Matter of time before it can harm you more than it is now," Mewtwo stated.

Minkai took a deep breath. "We gotta get the antidote... we gotta sneak into Team Aqua somehow...", he said.

"But how?", Naru asked. "We can't leave the school!"

Anna looked to her friends, her family, then up to the school.

"I'll go, technally.... it's my Mightyena... I gotta save him too..", Anna said.

"NO!", came from Mewtwo, Naru, and Minkai.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye sighed, and nodded, feeling an odd sensation welling up inside her. She didn't know what it was, but it was definitely foreign to her body...something that shouldn't be there. She coughed, covering her mouth as her throat made slightly hoarse noises.

"Dex...?" she said weakly, feeling her legs begin to give. The world was becoming blurry and warped before her eyes. Agile leapt off of her shoulder worriedly. It was only a moment before Skye's legs collapsed, but it seemed like an eternity. Time had no meaning suddenly...the world was beginning to draw into darkness. "...I think the doctors were...wrong..."

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
Is there anyway, I could come back into this RPG(Not to late is it?). I left eariler (A lot eariler). Could somebody summarize what has happened so far. I'd be grateful.

Years
"Wa-wait!" Ali shouted.

"What is this disease anyways!? And what does Team Aqua have to do with it!?… And why would Team Aqua send it to this Academy?… Unless they're still angry about what happened last year… It's because of this Academy that they lost Julia from the team… And if it weren't for Jenna and her last-minute decision of leaving Team Aqua, they probably would have succeeded with capturing the pokemon here… Then again… Team Magma wasn't much better…" He stated, looking down in shame.

"I still don't get it though… What does the disease even do?… And why do they want the disease to be spread here?…" Ali leaned against a tree, holding tightly onto Princess.

"…It's all T.K.'s fault… If he had kept better care of Pixie, none of this would've happened… None of this would be happening right now…" He began to remember Pixie, a student's Vulpix. It all happened the night after Anna fell asleep in Ali's dorm… After the loud shriek heard down the hall… After whole shut-down of the Academy… Team Aqua had been convinced the Academy was the best place to capture pokemon… And Team Magma was chasing close-by soon after… It wasn't until then that Ali had found his long-lost sister… It wasn't until then that he had met Anna… And if it wasn't for his older brother's girlfriend, Jenna, Team Aqua would have surely shut-down the Academy for good…

"…It's times like this I wish Professor Lavender was here…" He stated in a dismal tone.

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
Years
The eyes on Dex's mask widened as Skye began to drift, as she fell, Dex sprung immediately into action, sliding under her, and catching her in both arms, he lifted her up, and looked down at her.

"Im going to get you back to the doctors, dont you worry." he said seriously, and turned to walk back into the academy, he did so with a wobble, as his own vision began to blur. but he remained strong, and walked all the way back, by the time he reached the doctor's room, he was almost falling over every so often, he kicked the door open swiftly, and with one final movement, he put Skye down gently on a nearby bed, and collapsed on his back on the floor, with a look of satisfaction under his mask.

"I made...it.."

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye opened her eyes with painstaking diffeculty. She was so...tired. Agile whimpered softly at her side, as if in a feverish nightmare.

Now clad in hospital patient attire, Skye remained under the covers, but looked around to see who else was there. Nat was a few beds over, and she saw Ruby as well.

But where was Dex? There was a divider between Skye's bed and the one on her right, so she assumed there must be a boy on that side. She wondered if he had felt ill as well. How had they both arrived here?

A nurse came to her bedside, a rather apoligetic look playing about in her eyes. Seh took Skye's temperature, which wppeared normal, though Skye felt dismal.

"It looks like you've got it too..." the nurse said sadly from behind her white mask. "Just rest, dear. Your Pikachu has been worried sick."

Skye looked down at Agile, who was sleeping, but not pleasantly. She decided not to wake her, but pulled her close as she snuggled under the covers, and found herself asleep once more.

OOC: What are the effects/symptoms of the disease?

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
Years
There was a yell from the bed beside Skye behind the divider.

"Touch my attire, and it will be the last thing you do!" it was Dex's voice.
"But your ill, we need to dress you in clothes for your time here as a patient." Came the voice of a nurse.
"And I say that while I am here, I shall dress just as I always do." Dex replied, Now where Is Skye, I brought her here!" his voice was his usual stern tone, but with a flutter or worry.
"She's in the bed beside you, but your in no condition to..hey!" the nurse tried to finish as Dex swiftly stood up and pushed the divider aside, seeing Skye lieing there, he kneeled at the side of the bed.

"Skye..skye?...are you alright?" he said with some concern. "Whats her...condition." he said, swaying a little from the disease.

"She's going to be fine, you brought her, and yourself here just in time, itll all be a matter of time to see how things turn out in the future, now you should be in bed." the nurse said slowly.

"No..my place is here, by Skye's side, she showed me compassion, I should do the same." and with that he brought a chair to the bedside and sat there, arms folded, with the look in his mask's eyes that he wasnt going to be moved.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye woke up and looked over at Dex, a small smile crossing her face. She had heard the commotion of the nurses and such, and it didn't take long for her to piece together that Dex had whatever it was she did. But shouldn't he be resting?

Agile woke and looked at Dex curiously. Her ears were drooped low in concern, and the sparks that were constantly flying from her cheeks, were non-existant. She was stressed...

"Dex..." Skye said softly, her eyes rather glazed, the once bright indigo now a rather dull midnight blue. "Thanks...for catching me. But shouldn't you be resting? You don't look well..."

She trailed off, looking a little alarmed. Her eyes wandered around him, searching.

"Where's Merlin?" she asked.

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
Jowood said:
Is there anyway, I could come back into this RPG(Not to late is it?). I left eariler (A lot eariler). Could somebody summarize what has happened so far. I'd be grateful.

I agree....man I missed a lot, a summary would be nice. I'm sure it would also help the regulars keep track of what's happening, making it easier for everyone

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
After a while of frustration of being forced out of the Hospital Wing, I finally decided to do something about it, do something that I knew better than to do. I walked up to the hospital wing, a nurse stopped me, but BLaze stepped in the way of the nurse. "Let....me....in.....now." I said slowly. "I will leave when i'm good and ready."

"You may be fine, but we can't risk you getting infected." The nurse said sternly.

"I've been in there for hours ad I haven't been infected, chances aren't likely that I'll be infected. Now let me in." I countered.

"No, now run along." She said obviously irritated by my defiance.

"Listen I'm a very polite boy. But I won't just stay out here when there is something I can do." I said standing up straight.

"You can't do anything, now run along." She said now maddened.

"My IQ is probably 10 times greater than all of the doctors and staff of the hospital wing." I said now playing on my genius status.

She scrunched up and said, "I'll have to ask you to leave now!"

"I can help. Let me take some test, I'll show the resaults to the doctors and see if they'll help." I said as I didn't budge, neither did Blaze. "Now please let me in." I said for the last time.

She stood fermly in my way, and said, "You may not come in."

"Oh well. I said I'm normally a very polite boy, but there are exceptions to everything." I said as Blaze took one step forward and threatened her with a mouth full of fire blazing in his mouth. "Now let me in." I said my eyes narrowing.

The nurse didn't hesitate. "I'll have to report you, if your Arcanine puts one finger on me!"

I laughed and said as I walked passed her, "Don't try to stop me and he won't." I then entered the room and looked around. Skye, Dex, Ali, and Nat were in there.

I leaned against the wall as Blaze followed me in, "Do you guys need some help? I could probably get an anidote for you all." I said smiling. I walked into the doctors office, I explained myself to him, and asked him for blood resualts. He handed me a folder with the resaults.

"This seems simple, just a classic case of a Mightyena bite." I said to him as I shut the folder.

"Yes, it does. But the simtoms of it is different." He said as he crossed his arms and looked at me with a worried expression.

"No, take another look. They extreme conditions of a mightyena bite. Just give them a higer dose." I said simply.

"But it spreads." He said doudting the smiple solution.

"Mightyena have a type of poison in them that make their bites a disease. So if anyone comes in contact with an infected person, he or she will also get infected." I answered. "So by treating them for a mightyena bite. It should cure it."

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to try...the way you explain it it seems that it will work perfectly. But still..." He said.

"There have been more severe cases this isn't the worst. My father has treated patients with more serious harm from a Mightyena bite, I know what it can do." I said frustrated with the doctor. "I've been biten by a mightyena before, so there for my immune system can fight it off, that's why I haven't been infected. I almost died because of it, the conditions only worsen if you hold off on treatment like this!" I said pounding the desk.

"Ok." he said getting the antibiotics.

Years
OOC: RM, Ali isn't in there ^.^;;;
~~~~~~
Julia walked out from behind a curtain after hearing the voice of what seemed to be a juvenile student arguing with a doctor, with a bubbly Marill by her side.

"It's you again…" She said, fairly weakly, looking over at Blaze (the person), then over to the doctor.

"If you're going to listen to a mere student's advice, then there is no way I want to be caught dead here!" She stated with a touch of disdain in her throat. Her Marill slowly stepped in front of her in a protective stance.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Marina was walking back and forth in front of the hospital wing, feeling extremely worried for her friend. She wished it would've been her that was sick but it just had to be her friends! When the nurse who forced her to come out went outside for a while, she sneaked in and heard Blaze talking with the doctors.

She then sat on the chair beside Nat's bed and watched her quietly, constantly hiding under her bed when ever a nurse or a doctor comes in. She waved at Ruby and hid again since a nurse came in. She silently gazed at Julia, who she assumed was on her way to Blaze.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
OOC: OOPSY! Sorry.

IC: I got up and faced him, I took a deep sigh, "Well if you want them to die, then don't listen to me." I said calmly. "I'm just trying to help, but if you don't want to listen to me, but I'm not going to watch them die off one by one." I said seriously. "So take my advice or don't. It was free and very useful. It's the only thing that can treat them, believe it or not." I said getting alittle hot headed, but I kept it to myself and stayed calm. I then walked out of the office and sat on a chair and waited for the doctors decision.

"Well, his IQ is very high, and what he said did make perfect sense." The doctor said setting the antibiotic on his desk. "The antibiotic won't hurt them, if the disease isn't what he said it will just pass through them." He said sitting on his chair and thinking deeply about the matter.

Years
Julia was very skeptical to see Blaze tell the doctor what to do. She simply walked back behind the curtain with her Marill by her side, and looked to her right, seeing Marina.

"Oh… Marina, right?" She asked, making sure she had the right name.

"Do you have the illness to?"

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
The doctor sighed and picked up the antibiotics. "Well it won't do any harm." He said as he gave every patient a shot. "Well now we wait." He said walking back into his office.

I went over to Nat and sat down on a chair, "Well that should have done it." I saighed and then looked at the clock to see what time it was.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
"BLaze," Nat said quietly, with obvious difficulty. "I'm not sure this is normal. I know you do, and I hope your right..." she said.

It was then Nat noticed Dex, Skye, Julia, and Marina. "Oh lord, please don't tell me I've infected all of you too!" she said in desperation, tears welling up in her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back