• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Haha, thanks. Gl to you too. Plus, I'm bound to get a shiny sooner or later... I mean, my last shiny was back in like... october.. ='(

Ullion

Years
Ahaha, and I should have gone by now... but oh well... I'll stay on for a wee bit (I have to... xD)

And goodjob on finding the shiny thingy-majiger.

Hah, that means only a few ok the shinies on the shiny dex will be up there, MOONGALLOP AND SHINY ZAPDOS ARE MINE!! xDD

edit: Lol, when I first saw the "YESSSSSS" part... I was like "Oh noes... he found another shiny =/"

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
lol well ive been hunting in my lg now for about 3 weekes and nothing so i don't have high hopes for me winning this months comp >.> lol never know tho maybe the pokegods will shine me with their graces and give me 3 shinnies again XP

Ullion

Years
so.. have you finished yet have you finished yet? *jumps up and down like a little kid* xD

And yah, that would be a good collection, all 26 shiny unowns! Now that would be a feat... is that the right word? XDD

Ullion

Years
Cool. so... am i gunna be the first eprson to have their names on the shiny dex list? ;D

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Um, heh, guys, I've changed my mind about who I'm hunting. To sum it all up, I'm tired of hunting for Latias and Beldum. I've been hunting for Latias since early October and Beldum since early-mid August. Don't get me wrong, I'll hunt for them until the day I die if need be (I'm completely and totally serious about that...assuming I don't forget as an old coot :D), but I just want to get them already. So, until I get one of them, both of them, or die of boredom, I'll be focusing much of my SRing time (like 98.2474503993893%) to hunting for Latias and Beldum.

Ullion

Years
Cool, but by that time, I won't be on the computer because I'm watching the Rockets at the Raptors. And Toronto shall win! >.<

Anywho, I havn't played yet today despite my abteeries are charged.. xD

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
Whew... I got scared there for a minute. I thought I'd have to drop Sapphire and Emerald and go back to FR to try for Scyther all the way. @_@; :P I don't like that kind of pressure. XD

Anyhoo, to try and boost my chances, I've played Sapphire and Emerald all evening, in the same spot in both games. Nothing, of course. I didn't really expect anything, but I have that "lucky" feeling again. :D Whether it will yield anything or not, that's yet to be seen.

FR: Scyther
LG: Charmander
Ruby: None
Sapphire: One of two, old favorite
Emerald: One of two, old favorite

But I need to get the Charmander to advance to Eevee.

Oh, and btw, the reason I have the X's there was because I never could remember the numbers. :| ^.^;

Ullion

Years
K i posted there Shido! Shame on you for not already ahving mien up on there! ;D

Well, yah, there ya go. And btw, the green is still the ownage skin colour, so good job mate!

Ullion

Years
1 awesome person adn two not so awesome people*

never group em with the lieks of you and SH! Geez...

j/k! Were the awesome two people y'know.. lets just... i'll shut up now o.o

xDD j/k SH You're cool!

Ullion

Years
don't worry, i'll get DDD to come!!

=D

Btw, hurry up and get to Machamp on your shinydex already, sheesh. -_-"

edit: Oh and also, this is what DDD said in our convo on WLM:

| l | Kyle | l | says:
btw
| l | Kyle | l | says: