• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Man, this is kind of sad.

Anyways... Can someone list out for me the changes to people leaving the RP?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • C'mon everyone! Let's not let this RP die now! I'm sure things will get exciting when the next IC day arrives!

I will see if I can post tomorrow on my 3DS. Right now I'm a bit busy with other stuff, so until next time my friends! :P

Arctos

Fire and Blood
    Years
  • Good to see you back Genevieve!

On another note it'll be a shame if this RP dies so lets not let it happen! I'm willing to post if someone is prepared to interact with Teruyoshi but with no further interactions there is nothing meaningful for him to do until the next IC day. Anything else that isnt character interaction would be pointless filler in my eyes as the setting lends itself poorly to developing Teruyoshi's character much more than it has been already. I'll make a character developing filler post if required but would rather he gets to meet people other than Makoto!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2012
    Oh yay, I am finally over my sickness! I ended up with like a high fever or something, so I wasn't allowed on. But now, I'm back, and can't wait to begin role-playing with all of you guys again!~ :3

I mean seriously. hasn't it been forever sense we really did role-play that much on here, other that you of course, Diamond. So yeah, I will try my hardest to get a post up tomorrow morning before I go shopping for my school supplies, I'm starting Middle School this year ya know! :)

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • I mean seriously. hasn't it been forever sense we really did role-play that much on here, other that you of course, Diamond. So yeah, I will try my hardest to get a post up tomorrow morning before I go shopping for my school supplies, I'm starting Middle School this year ya know! :)
    Yeah, we seem to be slowing down quite a bit... but I'm sure that won't stop us from making this RP a great experience!

Also, that's awesome! Middle school pretty fun. I kind of wish I could go back lol. I'm gonna be a senior in high school and uh... not looking forward to it tbh -.-

This is super off-topic but omg I almost spilled my chocolate milk on my bed while typing this and I had a mini heart attack XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2012
    Wow, am I like, the youngest in the role-play or something? X3

I mean, seriously, you guys are all in high-school, I think. . . Well any ways back on topic. I really would like to write a post up for Aimi, but right now I seriously don't have any creative outlet at all and plus, she has been kinda role-playing with herself lately, and I don't want to do that, because it get no where, except with her and Nina doing random things and such with each other to pass the time. . .

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • ^Honestly, I never would have guessed you weren't in High School, let alone Middle School. It certainly doesn't show in your writing, or the way you talk (I mean, I was told I was articulate at a young age, but not that articulate)

On-Topic, I'll try posting today or tomorrow. I was originally waiting for someone else to post, but I guess posting now is appropriate.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Full Name: Masahiro Tashimata
    Nicknames: Hisoka
    Sex: Male
    Family: Sacred Fire
    Career: He used to be a herbalist for his village.
    Appearance: He's 5'7, and 120 pr unds.He has long, jet black hair that reaches his chest that he lets hang loose. Masahiro has a scar acrosss his face from his left ear to the corner of his right lip.His eyes are deep hazel with red flecks in them. He could be called handsome, and all the girls in his village loved him, but he never noticed.He always wears a beige robe and thongs(sandals). He has a sheath engraved with the Japanese characters for Night's Bane.夜 の ベイン. He has a plain leather quiver he keeps three dozen arrows in at the most.
    Personality: Masahiro believes in destiny and following your heart. He is always dead serious. During his time as a musician.He loves the beauty of fire, and often keeps a beautiful relic he found while on a hunt for rare ingredients, a glass sphere with a flame burning in the center. He has never loved a woman, and rarely smiles.He is a slave to honor, and always fights fair.
    History: Masahiro never trully knew his parents. When he was born, they left him on the street. The village gardener found baby Masahiro and raised him himself, though he was never very fortunate. Masahiro grew to love the man like a father, and spent almost every moment with him. He grew up in watching other children from the shadows, living a miserable, lonely life, and spent time with no one besides the gardener. He began to show great interest in the village's garden and spent hours with the gardener. The village herbalist heard of this, and saught him out. He found him, and asked if he would like to work with him. Masahiro worked with his village's herbalist as an apprentice at age five. He always helped who ever came, just as tradition was. He took up playing the lute, and learned songs of adventures and bravery. He began to sing the songs, and became a musician as people loved his preforming. He was a master with a lute, and loved to play anywhere, but his true love still in the art of herbalism. When he was introduced to a warrior, he fell in love with the way of combat and dropped all personal attachments (Except for the gardener and herbalist) to train with the sword and bow. No one would take him under the wing, so he trained himself. He gained his scar while honing his skills with 夜 の ベイン. He was distracted when he heard a scream. He jumped while his sword's cord was around his wrist, and it leapt out of his grasp and cut his face. His fame as a warrior was growing, but the village herbalist asked him to do a favor. The herbalist was his idol, but it involved killing a Sneasel. He couldn't do it.

Skills: Masahiro is a skilled herbalist and uses potions he's mixed together in battle to improve his fighting or to heal. He is a master with a sword and a bow.He has talent with a lute, and he has a melodious voice, and he served as a bard in the past.
    Flaws: Masahiro always does what his heart tells him to, and it always tells him to do the 'stupid' things. He is oblivious to love and has driven many friends away. He is also very solitary.
    Weapon: Masahiro uses a two-handed katana named Night's Bane.He also uses recurve bow that he has no name for, but names every arrow he fires.
    Pokemon: Duslops
    Pokemon Name: Shade
    Pokemon Personality: Dead serious, just as Masahiro. He, also like Masahiro, has never loved, and rarely smiles.
    Pokemon History: Shade had grown up quite isolated from humans. He left his fellow Dusclops at a young age and fought whatever pokemon challenged him. He soon became a skilled warrior and had a powerful shadow punch and shadow ball. He still fights as he used to.
    Pokemon Specialty: Shade is skilled with close combat, and rarely uses his abilities to use, preferring to fight with honor. He has slightly above average long range attacks.
    Pokemon Flaws: With the same as Masahiro, but he has a strong fear of fire.

Proof of Reading: A woman was linked with Ho Oh, a man with Lugia. Lugia accidentally created a giant storm. Ho Oh and the woman were enraged, and attacked. The three children linked with Raiku, Entei, and Suicune perished when the tower burned down. Ho Oh resurrected them Sacred Ashes. They grew weak, and the Lugia and man saw an opportunity and left for an island. They divided into a second family and war broke out.

Anything Else: Nevermind

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Yeah, we seem to be slowing down quite a bit... but I'm sure that won't stop us from making this RP a great experience!

Also, that's awesome! Middle school pretty fun. I kind of wish I could go back lol. I'm gonna be a senior in high school and uh... not looking forward to it tbh -.-

This is super off-topic but omg I almost spilled my chocolate milk on my bed while typing this and I had a mini heart attack XD
    Number 1: PC has been running slowly in general, so it isn't just this RP. I'm not exactly sure why it happens all at once, but it just does.

Number 2: I graduated soooooo I'm better than all of you... ((KIDDING)) *shot*

Number 3: Are you gonna share that shake?

Wow, am I like, the youngest in the role-play or something? X3

I mean, seriously, you guys are all in high-school, I think. . . Well any ways back on topic. I really would like to write a post up for Aimi, but right now I seriously don't have any creative outlet at all and plus, she has been kinda role-playing with herself lately, and I don't want to do that, because it get no where, except with her and Nina doing random things and such with each other to pass the time. . .
    The RP travels about as fast as the community of RPers does, so we'll be at the New Moon Festival for some time longer, but afterward we'll be able to settle in with characters in their homes, or doing their jobs... Getting into their "Norm". But don't worry, the norm won't last long...

Spoiler:
    You'll notice that I've highlighted parts of your sign-up; you don't seem to be following the theme of this story, if that makes sense. And, well, having your nickname be your last name just sounds... Odd. Nicknames are used affectionately, while using your surname sounds entirely formal and... Well... Strict. Notably the spoiler, I did give you the exact writing and romaji for "Night's Bane". Secondly, you have given your character an orb... That is practically a bomb. It sounds a bit overpowered to me, and on top of that, there's no story or explanation about it. Also, I've told others this, there's no form of currency, so "Mercenary" or "Hitman" don't really apply to anything here. Another mistake that many seem to make is the use of outside characters. The idea of this large Japanese family is sort of like the Japanese Mafia, "Yakuza", though without the crime and violence. They are two families that, not bound by blood, help each other out and work together. Therefore, characters outside of the families wouldn't be welcomed... They'd likely be killed. The smartest move is to have your character born into the family (meaning the parents are members of the family). Herbalism is however still a possible job, though it would be to help others, not so much about profit. There were also no orphanages around at the time (Hell, I have a character with no family right now who just crashed the party, kinda). Also, the war in the RP hasn't happened. Right now, all members are together (well, mostly) from both families at a Festival under the New Moon.

So, to sweeten and shorten this, you should fix:
    • Get into the Ancient Japanese "Theme"
    • Explain and nerf, or remove the orb-bomb
    • Have your character be part of the family, instead of born outside
    • Don't involve currency, as it is non-existant in this RP
    • Understand that this is the most basic form of civilization, no Orphanages or Inns

Resubmit a more accurate sign-up and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Alright.I'll work on it.No problem.

Can he still be a warrior? I kinda like the solitary idea.

I've worked on it a little, and I'm going to post a seperate story about the orb.

Last edited:

Arctos

Fire and Blood
    Years
  • Hey Heretostay!

Essentially yes he can be a warrior but not as the characters sole vocation. Its peace time in Johto during the start of this RP and has been for many years so any warriors would likely be old or possibly dead. It would make little sense for a young character to therefore be a warrior as a vocation. That said the ways of Bushido (the warriors way/way of the samurai) would still be practised by some. Look at my own and others SU's for ideas as to why your character may be trained as a warrior without ever having known war.

Quick sum up of my own characters reason is that his grandfather taught him Bushido as a way of calming the boy and teaching him honour and other values. The old man was not forthcoming and these are merely presumed reasons by Teruyoshi (perhaps the old man could sense oncoming war or another such event). From this I hope to grow Teruyoshi as such skills become more important to the family as tensions grow between DW and SF (if this is indeed what is planned.)

Hope some of that was at least vaguely helpful!

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Number 1: PC has been running slowly in general, so it isn't just this RP. I'm not exactly sure why it happens all at once, but it just does.
    I'm in another RP that's faster than this one, but now that I think about it, it's been slowing down a teeny bit as well... weird.

Number 2: I graduated soooooo I'm better than all of you... ((KIDDING)) *shot*
    :[ It's true! *cries*

Number 3: Are you gonna share that shake?
    no-meme.jpg

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I just realized, NightOfRemorse Adeline never realized her sister is ill *gasp*

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    I really don't want this rp to die everyone, I might make a second character

Back