• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
  • Probably. And because the PS2's region locked, you'd need Swap Magic too. Then again... Didn't they release a GC version of #2? Because I have a Freeloader that I use for my Wii to play GC imports...

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I don't know if its released in GC. Beside, they don't sell GC games here any more. ;o;
    I think they need to make more Rumble Arena version. moar RA plz.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • i missed alot =[ but id have to say my fav game was and still is digimon world 3, although with all of you talking about RA2 i had it....then lost it some time ago when i moved =[, and hmm i wanna make another banner =P, those other two were a bit to well...big

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    digimon

i would have to say i personally liked digimon world 4. btw, anybody else cant wait for digimon world alpha to come out?

edit: i just looked at the pointboard and wow wolfie-kun yu are dominating everybody.
    also, YES!! =] i can finally digivolve Puroromon into Fanbeemon!

Last edited:

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • lol i posted about digimon world alpha already =P but yes i cant wait i wanna play it, and btw if you look in my siggy i found a site similar to gpxplus except for digimon...it could use a lil work but its alot easier and doesnt take forever to get items and such

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • i missed alot =[ but id have to say my fav game was and still is digimon world 3, although with all of you talking about RA2 i had it....then lost it some time ago when i moved =[, and hmm i wanna make another banner =P, those other two were a bit to well...big

Yea same, I missed quite a bit because of school and basketball which means more for me to count. More members have leveled to rookie too! (No it's not you Wolfie)

I'd recommend Rumble Arena to anyone who hasn't played. Sure, the graphics are really bad now, but it's fun to play. XD

Rumble Arena is one of my top favorite games - Wait it is my favorite tied with Sonic Riders

Don't worry Wolfie, Demi-Veemon should be joining you soon. ;D

Yea just 200 more points ( 20 posts) And a ultimate level Devi-veemon will be running around the club.

+ I feel obliged to make a banner now because everyone else has. XD;

Well go ahead, you don't have too if you don't wanna, I'm the owner and I haven't even started lol

I hate GIMP. ;-; I tried to make a banner, but eh... The layers are messing up...

Gimp is annoying like hell! I was a born Photoshopper!

i would have to say i personally liked digimon world 4. btw, anybody else cant wait for digimon world alpha to come out?

Yea i'm defiantly excited!!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Digimon world Alpha? Where did I hear that before?
    I unlocked Omnimon in Rumble Arena. 8D Now for Impmon.

Yay ranked up. 8D Now Gigimon can digivolve into Guilmon. <333333

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back