• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
Years
  • We need a new Rumble Arena! For PS3/360/Wii which has like, all the Digidestined Digimon from Seasons 1-4 and all their digivolutions, plus others like BlackWargreymon and such. With online play.

That would be epic.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Not forget DS. I think it fits. xD
    We want Digimon rumble arena 3! Online battle would be epic! 8D

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Mimi's random friend from America. XD The episode where they found the Digi-Egg of Sincerity if I'm not mistaken. :3

I think I may have gotten slightly burnt out in the sun. D: I'm not supposed to have colour on me.

SiegHart

Guardian of Time
    Years
  • gah missed alot again but yea uh theres a digimon game coming out for the ds soon i believe, i think its a remake of digimon world,..i would get it but i have a psp so my lil bro is getting it instead

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back