• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Oregairu S2 - Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabu Kome wa Machigatteiru. Zoku

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
  • Episode 8 spoilers.

Spoiler:
    AOTS confirmed once again.

OH NO

OH NO

OH NONONONO

Spoiler:
    BRILLIANT!
    But I still like the idea of them being married more xD

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • My favorite anime of the season so far, it's storyline has been absolutely on point in my opinion, you've seen the character growth and change, the voice acting has been also on point, Hikki has the best voice actor for the part and the way they've put everything together has just been superb, it's a shame it's only 13 episodes long.

Raven Valt

Years

• Iirc there isn't enough source material to prolong it.

By the way, I hope we can all agree on the best girl, right?

latest

Is it based off a Manga? I tend to never know whether they are or not because I only watch the anime (Too poor to buy the manga and I don't like reading it off a computer screen).

Is it safe to say if the manga continues the anime will to?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • tumblr_no9ji1vMfk1rs44w5o1_540.gif

Is it based off a Manga? I tend to never know whether they are or not because I only watch the anime (Too poor to buy the manga and I don't like reading it off a computer screen).

Is it safe to say if the manga continues the anime will to?
    It's based off the light novels. Currently, there are ten volumes of Oregairu out. The anime is most certainly going to be adapting the tenth volume, since at episode ten they will be done with the ninth.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Is it based off a Manga? I tend to never know whether they are or not because I only watch the anime (Too poor to buy the manga and I don't like reading it off a computer screen).
    Most modern anime are actually based of Light Novels and this one as well as Arukkun said.

Let's logically think about being logical.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Is this worth it? I just realized it's really "high" in the MAL Ranking of Airing Shows. I haven't watched the first season yet.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • ...lmfao.

It IS. It is a fantastic show. Even among the other amazing shows airing right now, this one stands tall and is in the highest tier of shows along with stuff like Kekkai Sensen right now for me. In fact, if I'm to be honest, this anime is the one I look forward to the most each week.

First season was a pretty great anime too but this season, with its added drama and exploration of character relationships, is blowing things out of the park right now. Was awestruck by whatever happened in the latest episode. I can't emphasize it enough - WATCH IT.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Episode 9 spoilers.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Raven Valt

Years
  • I suppose what they have to do is have it build up and up and up, then slowly bring it down so that when the next big moment comes you're not expecting it or are not still coming off a built up episode, As a lot of people have said this anime has just been on point on so many levels and is probably the one anime I do look forward to the most.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • animation forgot to color in her stockings

Spoiler:

Back