• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Oregairu S2 - Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabu Kome wa Machigatteiru. Zoku

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Oregairu S2 - Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabu Kome wa Machigatteiru. Zoku

What is the hack wrong with his Hand ? Is he teaching a dance move ?
    Goshhhhh , He's even creepier then Hikigaya ! How does he has more friend then Hikigaya ?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I actually noticed that she's showing off her bare legs there, haha. Perks of being a perv, I suppose =p
    But I never noticed the fact that she actually had leggings in the previous scene haha

Anyway, leaving all that aside, I recently bumped up OregaIru by a good amount in my fave anime list and it is right now in my top 5. Season two's fantastic handling by studio Feel and the bond I feel with the characters has only cemented my strong opinion about this show even further. I was shocked when I saw episode 8, seriously. And I was almost as taken aback as Hikki during Yukino's request in that tunnel in the latest episode.

It is just that...this show manages to strike a chord with me so well it is kinda hard to explain, haha. I'm definitely writing a review for this once it ends.

also, just saying - Harumodoki, the OP is out now. I'm a big Nagi Yanagi fan so I downloaded the full song asap. Been listening to it for a few days now. Great track. <3; I actually like it more than the first season's OP now hehe (which became apparent while watching the latest episode with yukitoki playing during the event...).

Goshhhhh , He's even creepier then Hikigaya ! How does he has more friend then Hikigaya ?
    Him having more friends than Hikigaya...? I'm not exactly sure. They're all just students under his jurisdiction, so to speak, since he's the student council head of his school. They can't exactly be called "friends". Even if you'd like to put it that way, as seen by the extremely massive amounts of BS being spouted by all the other members, you can very well assume that the other members themselves are as weird as him and share wavelengths with him. Which would explain why they'd get along with each other and not with normal people like Hikigaya and the like (relatively speaking, of course).

Also, I've saved that gif on my phone. Cracks me up each time I look at it, haha.

Latest Episode spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
    There's a huge best girl flamewar going on at 4chan right now.

/a/126412960

Years
    Felt a bit rushed but ep 10 was still good.
    Spoiler:

I love this show but it has forced the realisation onto me that I enjoyed the LN far more. Can't wait for Volume 11.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Because spouting BS while looking intellectual apparently works?

Yukinomuka.
    Seriously, this censorship =D

And Iroha is pretty obvious new harem member. She was from the start =D

/a/126412960
    How come?
    Everyone knows Komachi is.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019

/a/126412960

Well , Yui is more impressive !
    Since she can genuinely love Hachiman and break though Yukino's mental Barrier.
    Even Hikigaya and Hayama couldn't break though Yukino's wall as quickly as Yui,
    Probably because Yui never had any ill-feeling inside her which allow her to break Yukino's wall.
    Plus , She's always be the 1st girl in Hachiman life to Love him (outside family).

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    UNCHARTED TERRITORIES GUYS.

We're all filthy secondaries now! :D

Episode 12 thoughts.
    Spoiler:

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    These lovable idiots.

Episode 13.
    Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    OH DAMN! Such a cliffhanger...
    But oh my god, this anime is superb and perfect in every aspect.
    Gotta give props to Feel for having balls and not using anime-original ending.

But damn, this waiting will be painful... at least year for 12 and if there's Vol. 13 another year...

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Have a Yahello compilation:

A lot of people were apparently very confused by this season's ending.
    Imma miss those. Yui's yuis going yahallo on me every week. That was awesome ;_____;

I'll be honest, I was left a little confused too. There are some things I think I get and there are those I'm not at all sure of. What I'm sure of, though, is the fact that the story definitely is heading towards the end. I mean, duhh, it is supposed to since the next couple of volumes ARE the end but...yeah. This episode definitely felt like an episode that would fit right in like 2-3 episodes before the grand finale or something. As a finale of a season...naah, not so much. Cliffhangers aren't good for my heart and this one was almost as bad as it got. :(

Either way, I've begun to dislike Haruno more and more. I kinda sorta liked her back in season one. Now I wonder how - I probably never paid attention. Don't get me wrong, she's definitely doing her job well as a character. But her constantly tearing Yukino apart with those aggravating statements...not cool, Haruno. Not at all. XC

I love how Commie made Hachiman the literal 8man in the OP for the finale.
    Spoiler:

also omfg yuigamama = milf. she's awesome!!!
    Spoiler:

If Hachimon is ANYWHERE near as cute as Komachi is, she'd be my fave mom out of the three. Komachi = best sister. She's definitely a great character, imo. She's also one whose constant interactions with her bro and her insults will be missed.

Ah, OregaIru. Such a fantastic anime. I love it oh so much. <3; Feel definitely did an amazing job with it. I'm definitely looking forward to the next season. And hopefully feel does it again. As nicely as they did it this time around. <3;

Years

Plot twist, it isn't ending.

Ending to the season. That was confusing for a lot of people.

For me, the ending just had me thinking: "Okay, so, is the story going to another season then?"

I think S3 depends on how long will the novels continue.
    If there are only 2, I would expect OVAs to wrap up the story rather than S3.

That will probably be the case. Anyone who thinks we'll for sure get a whole season when only two novels are known about for the rest of the series so far is either not aware of the novels' existence or is on something.

Years
    If there's not enough content for a full season 3 then I wouldn't be surprised if a continuation never happens. Not that I mind, the anime adaptation was nice but I didn't particularly care if it got a second season in the first place. As long as the quality of the light novels aren't diminished in order to stretch out the series then I'll be happy. I trust Watari won't drag it out too long that it starts going downhill.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    If there's not enough content for a full season 3 then I wouldn't be surprised if a continuation never happens. Not that I mind, the anime adaptation was nice but I didn't particularly care if it got a second season in the first place. As long as the quality of the light novels aren't diminished in order to stretch out the series then I'll be happy. I trust Watari won't drag it out too long that it starts going downhill.
    There's no way it wouldn't continue considering its popularity.

That will probably be the case. Anyone who thinks we'll for sure get a whole season when only two novels are known about for the rest of the series so far is either not aware of the novels' existence or is on something.
    I would actually love something like 4 OVA with 2 OVA being released after Vol.11 and the remaining 2 after Vol.12 =D

Back