• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best usernames?

Years
  • In no particular order, my top 5 usernames that I can think of (current or not) are Logical Cabbage, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, Virtual Headache, Aslan, and Strawberry. The first three are very unique names that I've always felt stood out, while the other two are both simple and elegant, but great just the same.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    oh i thought of a couple more names i like.

Chibi-chan and BeachBoy.

kinda old but they're still standing favorites of mine. :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I like mine. Cause it's my name.

In all honesty though, I love the ones with fancy words (Like Abnegation and Spherical Ice). Let's not forget Destiny Demon.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I can't believe none of you mentioned me anywhere. :'D

Altairis, Forever, Antemortem and Terabyte comes into mind for me. Sonata is a nice username. Also, I like usernames like Alex, Nathan, Zach, Christos. idk, usernames that are actual names makes me smile.

And of course, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers and Careful With That Axe, Pichu!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm gonna be honest, there aren't really too many usernames that I "like" per say, they're kinda all just.. usernames to me. xD;

Though, Sheep is a cute username, Ausaudriel has always been cool, and Harley Quinn is pretty. Also I've seen someone with the Sonata name around lately, and that one is pretty.

Back