• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best usernames?

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Yeah, this thread pops up like every other week, but it's one of my favorites, so bite me. =P What are some of your favorite usernames from the present and past? Feel free to mention and funny ones as well.

Edit: I mean usernames on PC in general

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I like yours, honestly! (ha) It makes me think of if someone named their child Honest and that makes me laugh for some reason. I've always liked the name Klippy as well cause it's just simple and cute and totally works. Antemortem is nice too and just suits Dave idk.

Hmmm some more I like maccrash because it makes me think that he's constantly going at the speed of light and that he's gonna crash but he won't because he's too badass. I like Lightning, but idk who's using it now since I know Erica isn't. I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting here.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I like yours, honestly! (ha) It makes me think of if someone named their child Honest and that makes me laugh for some reason. I've always liked the name Klippy as well cause it's just simple and cute and totally works. Antemortem is nice too and just suits Dave idk.

Hmmm some more I like maccrash because it makes me think that he's constantly going at the speed of light and that he's gonna crash but he won't because he's too badass. I like Lightning, but idk who's using it now since I know Erica isn't. I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting here.
    I'm inclined to agree with you on Klippy's username, but mostly because it's so much similar to his name itself. I just love how convenient and sensible it is while also being quirky and interesting. Like, what's a klippy?

Anyway, I'm going to give the answer I always give when this question is asked...

Ausaudriel.

Also Ayselipera.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My username because let's face it... I'm adorbz, I'm a fangirl, and I'm me. :P

I like Peitharchia. To me, it's very unique. The only problem is that I can never say or spell it. XD In fact, I actually had to copy and paste it! Sorry, Peitharchia. D:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • As the colours were when I first stepped onto the plate of PC:

Ausaudriel, Sylphiel, Morkula, Hiroshi Sotomura, parallelzero, Arcanine… hahahaha

Klippy, Patchisou Yutohru, Hikamaru, Shining Raichu, Bloodex, Abnegation, and of course Senusret

if you think I'm mentioning these names because of who they are you are sadly mistaken. PC has a username fetish and needs to own up

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Klippy, Patchisou Yutohru, El Héroe Oscuro, Sgt. Dustmop, Carchar Odin, Satoshi Ookami, O'aka XXIII, and of course Sonata the most beautiful name of all.

And that's pretty much all I can think of off the top of my head.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i hope i have started a trend of making klippy a popular username because i voted for him as favorite username in like every moty #usernamehipster

Sirfetch’d

I'll have to be Honest Dipu and say your names are always the best. I'm also a huge fan of Peitharchia, Forever, Alli, antemortem, Christos, Pig Benis(idk if this guy has ever posted but omg i love his name), Dragon, honey and so many more. People here have great names!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I liked Popwar Bunny but apparently I was alone in that. :)

Thanks to the lovers of my current name.

I always say it in these, but it remains relevant: Careful With That Axe, Pichu! remains a favorite of mine. Admins need to go back to that green.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'll have to be Honest Dipu and say your names are always the best. I'm also a huge fan of Peitharchia, Forever, Alli, antemortem, Christos, Pig Benis(idk if this guy has ever posted but omg i love his name), Dragon, honey and so many more. People here have great names!

YAY SOMEONE LIKES IT!! I feel like every time these threads come up, I'm never mentioned unless my current name is Sydian lol. I feel like some of y'all like that name more than I do!!

Sirfetch’d

YAY SOMEONE LIKES IT!! I feel like every time these threads come up, I'm never mentioned unless my current name is Sydian lol. I feel like some of y'all like that name more than I do!!

I like Alli just because it was so unexpected maybe? It's just a pretty name as well so hard not to like though lol. You will always be Sydian as it defines you so maybe that's why we all like it so much!!

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I always say it in these, but it remains relevant: Careful With That Axe, Pichu! remains a favorite of mine. Admins need to go back to that green.

i'm one-upping this name right here. i remember that admin green like it was yesterday... ah, wow.

also abnegation and Went

Years
  • I can definitely say one of my fave usernames ever is Peitharchia. It has this very beautiful vibe to it that fits Ashley so well, and will pretty much be remembered by me as my fave username of hers. I'm probably one of the few who can actually spell it correctly though I admit.

Other ones I love: Klippy, Eros, abnegation, Sinon, Reisen, antemortem (the capital A would suit it better though but that's just me so no offense there Dave), Senusret, Forever, Dragon, Pendraflare (seriously dude I love how you came up with it, because it's so unique), Aquacorde, apocalypseArisen, arachnidsGrip (always love the good old Homestuck handles), Orpheus, Synerjee, Altairis, Sheep, Castform. Patchisou Yutohru and Honest.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I like Sheep because it is simple and I can pronounce it. Also, sheep are cute. Went is also in that same vein. It's easy to pronounce and I just find it so strange because it's not a word usually used as a name. But it works.

Then I like Lunaris Adamantine, but I helped invent that name, so of course.

Foxrally also has a nice name. It makes me think of a fox version of "totally" saying it in a valley girl voice, which amuses me.

Honestly though, I tend not to have any opinion on most of the names here. I usually have strong opinions on peoples' names, but this place, the names just don't really stand out to me either way. Most of them are just "eh." However, I do know that I don't tend to be fond of names that don't sound like names (sentences) or that aren't capitalized and have numbers. Something I can pronounce or something that is original. These are usually my favorite types of names.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This thread needs more gimmepie sheesh, my name is amazing.

Also ever since I discovered there was a user called Careful With that Axe, Pichu that's been my favourite. I also really like Shenanigans, simply because it's such a good word.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • My favorite on this forum so far is definitely User 101. The simplistic avatar, signature and user title and the high number of posts just made me love it at first sight. XD

Back