• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best usernames?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Duh. Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers was the all time best. But I'm also heavily partial to adventure, especially with lowercase atm. I can't help but liking my own usernames, I wouldn't want to be called something I don't like here :3

But there's also "Ausaudriel" and "stranger" which look marvelous.

Years
  • I can't help but liking my own usernames, I wouldn't want to be called something I don't like here :3

Ah yeah I can feel you. I'm someone who also can't help but like how adorably cool Hikamaru is as a username, it is at least a name that I feel so much more comfortable with compared to that uninspired username I had for around 2 years.

But at the same time there's no other usernames that suit me because people always associate me with this name like how I associated your good ol' Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers with you.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I remember the time when [supporter]Avant Garde[/supporter] was so avant-garde. I also did like Leijon so much that I'm thinking of returning after this haha.

But all narcissism aside, Perdition Haze, Sheep, Razor Leaf, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, apocalypseArisen, Phosphora, Klippy, Juno, Wobbu, and White Mage

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Duh. Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers was the all time best. But I'm also heavily partial to adventure, especially with lowercase atm. I can't help but liking my own usernames, I wouldn't want to be called something I don't like here :3
    Ah yeah I can feel you. I'm someone who also can't help but like how adorably cool Hikamaru is as a username, it is at least a name that I feel so much more comfortable with compared to that uninspired username I had for around 2 years.
    I end up actively fighting that feeling and winning for the most part, and I don't know why I even do. I love Senusret to death, it's my favourite Pharaonic name and the name of my old cat but something possesses me from complimenting it much at all

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I love Senusret to death, it's my favourite Pharaonic name.

Interesting. Set was the Egyptian God of Chaos, evil and bad stuff (disease, politics, Monday mornings, itchy butts, etc)

Oh, and he ate his brother's chopped-off donger. Cool story, google it.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Interesting. Set was the Egyptian God of Chaos, evil and bad stuff (disease, politics, Monday mornings, itchy butts, etc)

Oh, and he ate his brother's chopped-off donger. Cool story, google it.
    Seth is a cool god (I don't like the conventional transliteration, don't bother asking why), and I'll be sure to look into that. :)

If you were wondering, Senusret are three Middle Kingdom (mistakenly New Kingdom) Pharaoh with their respective three fathers and one son (all Amenemhet). IIRC Amenemhet IV is that bastard Akenhaten who decided monotheism sounds like a pretty cool story, damn him >_>

for technical purposes I'm Senusret I. I also have a disdain for the 'Amenemhat' transliteration as well lol

See, I know all of this stuff about it and why I like it, it sounds cool, but it's hard for me to think of it as beyond "decent". I changed it on a whim and thankfully it stuck, which is good

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, Careful With That Axe, Pichu!, Signomi, Forest_Grovyle and Shining Raichu are all names I've thought were pretty cool. Heck, I even went by the username Paint Me Pretty, Smeargle for a while. So yeah...some usernames are/were awesome, and it'd be hard to just name them all.

Years
  • Terabyte was one of my favorite names, along side Everlark to name a few. I really don't have favorite usernames, but it's also difficult for me to think of some off the top of my head.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Shoutout to mah boy Silhouette, for having one of the most epic usernames out there. =D

Then there's "Careful With That Axe, Pichu!" xD

pkmin3033

"Careful With That Axe, Pichu!" wins this thread. I couldn't believe that was actually a username; I had to verify it by checking the Member List. That's the most fantastic username I've ever seen on a forum, no contest. It's inspiring. xD

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i think generally Pokécommunity has some of the greatest usernames in general, but one that comes to mind instantly is one I remember being amazed when i first started lurking here years ago. which is Went hands down. i think it's cause it's so short and simple, and despite its meaning as a verb works so well as a name too.

seriously though there's a bunch of names on here that i think are super nice.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I like the ones that are so long, they could just be a post. Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer, Reds Hawt Chibi Pelippers, Carefull With That Axe, Pichu. And some simple ones, Sheep, Fairy, Melody, Sonata, honey, adventure. I generally don't like the ones that sound like japanese names. They just seem a bit complicated and meaningless to me. And I like my username, although I'll probably change it to just Morally. I also kinda like Senusret, but that's more because of the fact that I constantly read Sentret instead of Senusret.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • "Careful With That Axe, Pichu!" wins this thread. I couldn't believe that was actually a username; I had to verify it by checking the Member List. That's the most fantastic username I've ever seen on a forum, no contest. It's inspiring. xD

At some point the forum got filled with copies, such as "Get Out Of My Honey Pot, Ursaring!" or

Paint Me Pretty, Smeargle.

It was... a thing.

Sirfetch’d

At some point the forum got filled with copies, such as "Get Out Of My Honey Pot, Ursaring!", it was... a thing.

We should bring back this trend and I can be "Not at the table, Castform!"

I really feel like I missed out on some great PC years with this ;0;

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I like the ones that are so long, they could just be a post. Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer, Reds Hawt Chibi Pelippers, Carefull With That Axe, Pichu. And some simple ones, Sheep, Fairy, Melody, Sonata, honey, adventure. I generally don't like the ones that sound like japanese names. They just seem a bit complicated and meaningless to me. And I like my username, although I'll probably change it to just Morally. I also kinda like Senusret, but that's more because of the fact that I constantly read Sentret instead of Senusret.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person who does that lol.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • If we're reverting back to those old times I'll make mine ridiculously long in Spanish, hopefully there isn't a cap on how long a username can be haha.

Back