• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
  • Can't you read size ~70 font? Not...a...hack.

And did you read his full post? Right at the beginning he says "good to know someone is doing something other then hacking", so that should clear up your little concern :P

EDIT: I've started working on the Gym Battles, and making the VS banners and things, and I have to say that the animation is fancier then I expected it to be. I can't take a video of it, but let's say I'm working on that. Oh and please don't mind the cave tiles, they are just temporarily until I find (or even make) some suitable gym tiles.
    capture007.png
    capture009.png

Last edited:

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • I can't believe I haven't commented on this game yet XD

Wow, simply wow~ Everything looks incredibly sleek and official! I'm in absolute love with those Gym Screenshots x3 The bag is spiffy, and I love the second screen menu revamp you did of HG/SS @ @

It all looks fantastic, Luka!

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Thanks for the comments. Well I downloaded Hypercam, and recorded a video. The video is pretty short it just shows some game interface and the Brock battle intro. There are 4 things to consider though:

1. Brock will not be battled in Viridian City, I just made a random event there
    2. The resolution is very poor, due to Hypercam's limitations
    3. The sound is very poor, due to Hypercam's limitations (again)
    4. The lag is undeniable, due to an unknown reason (I'm guessing Hypercam too)

Ok, so guys enjoy and here is the Video. Oh and another thing...since I don't have all the sprites for the custom hero, this video has Lucas from Platinum as the main player, though that's not staying like that forever.

EDIT: For some strange reason I cannot see the video in my post so i thought others might not be able to see it directly. If that is the case, just click here to view it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2021
    wow the video looks epic. very professional... looking forward for a demo. go blue chrome!

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
  • Cool! But Brock is from Pewter... You have the lead here, I think you must show us how a fan game must be done. Like: "Take this! in your face! I'm the best at this!!!"

EDIT: I already got your point... you were talking about the video not the game itself.

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    nice update again.
    Really love the vs banner and i think it was a good idea to put a vid of this game on youtube

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    nice video that!! by the way, why don't you reply on my questions or message?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------look at my digimon dna sprites:
    http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/2103279413_10312009_1.png
    http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/42427822_10312009_2.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support:
    previewwater.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    feed my digimon please!!

Last edited:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • nice video that!! by the way, why don't you reply on my questions or message?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------look at my digimon dna sprites:
    http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/2103279413_10312009_1.png
    http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/42427822_10312009_2.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I support:
    previewwater.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    feed my digimon please!!

Well...most of your posts get deleted (I think) because you like to post spamming links aswell. I've looked through the posts and just found your question about Popularity points. If I wasn't going to include that, I wouldn't post it in the first post of this thread, so that should clear up any of your concerns. I usually update my thread so it is more likely that everything specified in the first post will be in the release too.

Cool! But Brock is from Pewter... You have the lead here, I think you must show us how a fan game must be done. Like: "Take this! in your face! I'm the best at this!!!"

EDIT: I already got your point... you were talking about the video not the game itself.

Like I mentioned, this isn't a walkthrough of the game. Everything shown was from Debug mode, and I just made a new and random Brock event to show the VS Banner. So for the other releases, it won't be like that. I like to spray random events throughout my maps for Debugging purposes (like I have a Groudon, Lugia, and Ho-oh walking/flying around pallet town)

Seeing the video made me really want to play this game. It looked great to see it as it would look to play.
    nice update again.
    Really love the vs banner and i think it was a good idea to put a vid of this game on youtube

Thanks for the comment guys. Just wanted to show a video that would allow you to see what it really looks like, and as a bigger proof of the actual engines.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Looking good. Luka. I really like your DS feature and it works pretty well too.
    The whole game looks nice. Great job. Loved your map and your graphics.

ArchXDeath

Eevee Trainer!
    Years
  • Suh-weet! Love the banner! But, it's weird how in the video, you were Lucas...the boy character in DPPt...so it's an older video? Plus, I didn't see you click the Berries pocket or the Device pocket...any specific reason?

PokeMaster Marin

Bigginer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2010
    Suh-weet! Love the banner! But, it's weird how in the video, you were Lucas...the boy character in DPPt...so it's an older video? Plus, I didn't see you click the Berries pocket or the Device pocket...any specific reason?

Well why dont you read what people post here more carefully instead of just blabbing around comments that have already been answered. No, the video is up to date, and has been taken on the day it was posted. Also whats with the question about the berries pocket? Is there a specific reason why he should. This is just a little preview, and anything you see here can be changed.

I dont know why this hasn't been looked upon earlier...

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2009
    Looks awesome!!!
    Cant wait till it comes out :D

Edit: Yeah
    since hypercam is open some things tend to lag thats normal :3

Fraot

Researcher & Game Developer
    Years
  • Well...most of your posts get deleted (I think) because you like to post spamming links aswell. I've looked through the posts and just found your question about Popularity points. If I wasn't going to include that, I wouldn't post it in the first post of this thread, so that should clear up any of your concerns. I usually update my thread so it is more likely that everything specified in the first post will be in the release too.

Like I mentioned, this isn't a walkthrough of the game. Everything shown was from Debug mode, and I just made a new and random Brock event to show the VS Banner. So for the other releases, it won't be like that. I like to spray random events throughout my maps for Debugging purposes (like I have a Groudon, Lugia, and Ho-oh walking/flying around pallet town)

Thanks for the comment guys. Just wanted to show a video that would allow you to see what it really looks like, and as a bigger proof of the actual engines.

Like I said, I already got your point. I was doing the same thing on my game: just for testing battles or something, also for items. Excellent job!

ArchXDeath

Eevee Trainer!
    Years
  • Oops

Ok, so guys enjoy and here is the Video. Oh and another thing...since I don't have all the sprites for the custom hero, this video has Lucas from Platinum as the main player, though that's not staying like that forever.
    Woops, I missed that...sorry. And I wasn't blabbing (or if I was, didn't mean to)...I just asked if there was a reason. I was just interested and wanted to see...sorry, again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2020
    Any chances that customizable bases are going to be in this game? Also, are all such as Net and Quick (and custom) Pokeballs going to be in this game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back