• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Blue Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    right, you got exams before christmas, you lucky bastards :D
    I need to study the whole vacation:(

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Hahahahaha, I doubt it :p

LOL Alex, I knew you would say that. But seriously though, I am...already got Bio out of the way.

I have stopped with game development until the exams are over, then I'll start on the project again. So in the next two weeks, you won't see much.

mulch_ar

What should I type here?
    Years
  • dude you guys are doing awesome cant wait to See a beta!!!
    Man you guys really have got to stop asking this it's not happening any time soon, for one thing he said that himself mainly because this is probbably not even half done
    Dude, I think he was just showing his "excitement".

Back on the topic, this game looks very promising. Liking the new systems, especially the Popularity system. Good luck!

Boogieman900

The bringer of PIE!
    Years
  • Dude, I think he was just showing his "excitement".

Back on the topic, this game looks very promising. Liking the new systems, especially the Popularity system. Good luck!
    one quick thing to say , I can understand excitment but a public playable beta will not happen soon cause of exams for him and he is deciding to revamp and re implement alot of stuff but anyway.

As i asked a little earlier i'm curious about the breeding system for pokemon how is it gonna work cause i'm curious myself about this

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    one quick thing to say , I can understand excitment but a public playable beta will not happen soon cause of exams for him and he is deciding to revamp and re implement alot of stuff but anyway.

As i asked a little earlier i'm curious about the breeding system for pokemon how is it gonna work cause i'm curious myself about this
    I guess its going to use Essential's functions for the day-care if thats what you mean.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Dang this game looks good!
    If you have enough work done on it, could you.....maybe.......release an alpha/beta/something? It looks really good and I can't wait to play it!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Exams are pretty much over this week. I think updates will continue around this monday/tuesday.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Exams are pretty much over this week. I think updates will continue around this monday/tuesday.

Well "my exams" were already finished for me :D Since you mentioned the update, why not then. Well then, *clears throat*, as some of you might seen (and if no one did it's a shame) I have recently updated the Blue Chrome logo on the first page and my signature. I have started with some more serious spriting lately, and finished the hero and heroine of this game. I've also been doing alot of scripting lately, putting in new things, and gathering some really cool music for the game. Now, I'm not going to show some of the newly finished systems yet. But here are the Blue Chrome hero and heroine.
    protagonists.png

cadgod120

Your Rival
    Years
  • Eh. The sprites are OK. I think the girl is good, but the guy, not really. The hair and the boots on him don't really look all that good with the rest of the sprite.

Idk, just my 2 cents.

Atomic Reactor

What's with the little brown spot on her hair?
    The tip of the bandanna just makes itl ook odd. It would like fine if it were just a rounded top.
    The skirt is far to short... Is she suppose to be a skank or something? o_O

The hair on the guy is kinda odd.. Original, but still looks a tad weird.

Other than that, they look pretty decent.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • Hahaha...skank :P Not really, I just thought that a shorter skirt looked a tad better, but everyone has their own opinion. Well...these sprites are sadly going to stay like this, since this is the best I can do, and I'm not a natural spriter. Help would be appereciated, and if someone has their own edits to input to this, feel free to do so. And the brown blob was supposed to be a flower in her hair :| Guess that came out wrong...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back