• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 6, 2013

That's weird. Try change your save type to 128K Flash or try to use VBA-M.

Which will be "latest" version...

Nvm i got it to work.

Btw does Froslass exist in Pokemon light Platinum? If yes where can i find a Dawn Stone?

Last edited:

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
Nvm i got it to work.

Btw does Froslass exist in Pokemon light Platinum? If yes where can i find a Dawn Stone?
No froslass isn't obtainable in this game.
Even not through evolution.

Nobody answered this question. Time and time again. So please. What does water pulse do outside of battle in the translated version???????????
Till where I know, water pulse isn't used outside battles...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 6, 2013
No froslass isn't obtainable in this game.
Even not through evolution.

Till where I know, water pulse isn't used outside battles...

My traded pokemon at level 12 suddenly stopped obeying me, but i have other pokemon at level 20 obeying me just fine, why?

Also, what learnsets do pokemon use? From what generation?

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Nobody answered this question. Time and time again. So please. What does water pulse do outside of battle in the translated version???????????
Nothing.

Nvm i got it to work.

It will be available in the new version.
No Dawn Stone or any 4th generation item is present in LP.

Also, what learnsets do pokemon use? From what generation?
Random.
'cause this has no 4th and 5th generation moves.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 6, 2013

Nothing.

It will be available in the new version.
No Dawn Stone or any 4th generation item is present in LP.

Random.
'cause this has no 4th and 5th generation moves.

I was planning on making Froslass my Ghost/Ice pokemon with the diverse moveset, but i cant do that anymore, do you know any good alternatives?

Typhon

'sup
Years
Awesome hack. I did try playing this a few times, but I can't seem to defeat the game. ^^;
Anyway, I will be playing this again! I hope to defeat the World Tournament this time.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
A couple quick questions, since I didn't want to look through all 347 pages... I just got this game, and I was wondering if the move mechanics are from Generations 1-3 (Physical/Special by type) or from 4 onward (Physical/Special by the move itself). Also, since it includes later generation Pokemon, I'm assuming the older ones have their new movesets and abilities, right? Thanks.

Jésrøñ bans

Dreams come true.....
Years
How many regions and badges are in this hack
There are two regions (zhery & lauren) in this hack.
Each region has eight badges and elite four.
After defeating both the elites u can battle the world championships.

@ptk98
Theres nothing in this hack that belongs to 4th or 5th generation.
Not even move.sets

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
So 4th gen. Pokemon only have moves from earlier games? Interesting.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
A couple quick questions, since I didn't want to look through all 347 pages... I just got this game, and I was wondering if the move mechanics are from Generations 1-3 (Physical/Special by type) or from 4 onward (Physical/Special by the move itself). Also, since it includes later generation Pokemon, I'm assuming the older ones have their new movesets and abilities, right? Thanks.
347 pages? You just had to look 3 (for quote) or 4 posts to see me explaining it... :/

I was planning on making Froslass my Ghost/Ice pokemon with the diverse moveset, but i cant do that anymore, do you know any good alternatives?
Do you need Ice type Pokemon? It's best to just have ice type move on your water type Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
Every time I download this hack, I seem to get the wrong version, where Nurse Joy isn't on the bench..Where is the correct version?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
I took the ferry to Bramboch town without beating the Esmerald city gym, and now I can't go back. I can keep going forward, but I was wondering if this might cause problems later on in the game.

tvoza2

Armored Skarmory
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2019
I took the ferry to Bramboch town without beating the Esmerald city gym, and now I can't go back. I can keep going forward, but I was wondering if this might cause problems later on in the game.

I did the same thing. Here's what happens.

It will cause problems, You'll hit a dead end at Enermy Town, it require Surf to head back to Central City, and Lava Surf to move through the cave to the next town.
Surf is not obtainable or usable before that point, and Lava Surf id the HM you gain use in field from Esmerald Gym.
Google Pokemon Light Platinum cheat codes for a walk through walls cheat specifically for this game. Regular Pokemon Ruby codes don't work.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013
Cheats seem to be coming out soon. Thanks, I'll just play some other games til they do.

Back