• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Pidgeotto
    You send out Pidgeotto to do battle with Sandshrew!

Your Options
    Wait
    Use Quick Attack
    Tackle
    Gust
    Sand Attack

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Sand Attack
    You command Pidgeotto to use Sand Attack to lower Sandshrew's accuracy!! The sand lands directly in Sandshrew's face, but that doesn't stop Sandshrew from ricocheting off of a boulder and tackling Pidgeotto to the ground!!

"Sorry kid! But Sandshrew is use to sand! One measly Sand Attack won't stop it!" The Gym trainer exclaims! "Now, follow up with Scratch!" Pidgeotto's pinned down! Do something!

Your Options
    Forfeit
    Gust
    Quick Attack
    Tackle
    Sand Attack

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    How obvious. How didn't i see that? SANDshrew, makes sense XD. Since switch isn't an option (which it SHOULD be), i'm using Gust.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Switch isn't an option because according to Indigo League rules, switching Pokemon is forfeiting that Pokemon.

Mr.Mystery

.:-:. Froggy
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    (I'm gonna join.)
    If Pidgeotto is pinned down, how is it going to use gust? I would use tackle.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Gust!
    Pidgeotto releases a mighty gust of wind, throwing Sandshrew up, slamming against the ceiling! Sandshrew begins falling from the ceiling, down to the ground! Follow up?

Your Options
    Follow up with Tackle
    Follow with Quick Attack
    Follow with Gust
    Let it fall

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    COMBO!
    Before Sandshrew can defend itself, or catch a break, Pidgeotto swoops in, knocking it out of the sky with Quick Attack! Sandshrew plummets to the ground like a missile, and when the smoke clears, it's unable to battle.

"No way! You beat me! I guess you deserve this Boulder Badge. Pity. Another trainer taking a badge from a kid like me cause he can't beat the true Gym Leader himself." The trainer said as he chucked the badge at you. The Boulder Badge fell to your feat.

Your Options
    Decline the badge until you face Brock on Mt. Moon
    Take the badge and forget about Brock

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back