• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Wanna be friends?

Brock stops and turns around.

"I'm not here to be your friend, kid. My role is purely to battle challenging trainers and to save these Pokémon and Moonstone. Nothing more." With that he turned back around and kept walking. Suddenly a giant drill with a red R on it blasted through the wall, almost hitting Brock!

"I know that if we just followed you punks that you'd lead us towards the summit of this mountain! We'll take it from here, if you don't mind." Jessie said as she and James popped out of the drill.

"Not you again! You… shall… not… pass!!" Brock said as he leapt in front of the drill with his arms raised up. The drill continued to rush towards him.

Your Options
    Push Brock out of the way
    Stand and watch

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Push him out of the way

You barrel in and push Brock out of the way, but now the drill is coming straight for you!! It's too late to move!

"Y-you fool!! Go, Onix!" Brock exclaimed as he sent out his pokemon. The Onix came out, and wrapped around the drill, haulting it before it could crush you!!

"Hmph! So you kids wanna tango? I hope you brought your dance shoes!" James exclaimed as he and Jessie popped out of the tank. "Go, Koffing!"

"Go, Ekans!" Jessie said.

Ekans Lv. 18
    Known Attacks: Wrap, Leer, Poison Sting, Bite
    Dex Entry: Ekans, the Snake Pokemon. The older it gets, the longer it gets. It feeds on the eggs of Bird Pokemon.

Koffing Lv.17
    Known Attacks: Poison Gas, Tackle, Smog
    Dex Entry: Koffing, the Poison Gas Pokemon. It stores numerous toxic gases and wastes, and consequently, is susceptible to spontaneous explosions!

VS.

Onix Lv. 20
    Known Attacks: Tackle, Screech, Bind, Rock Throw
    Dex Entry: Onix, the Rock Snake Pokemon. As it grows, it's boulders progressively become as tough as diamonds.

Your Options
    Let Brock handle the battling while you go to secure the Moonstone.
    Help Brock battle!
    Run away!

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Y'mean we didn't have to save Brock? Wow, our character sure is klutzy.

'Help Brock battle!'

If he does it by himself, his NPC powers would probably just fail and make us fight Rocket by ourselves.

EDIT: Where's everybody else? Nobody else has posted for days...
    EDIT 2: Oh come on people! I really wanna continue with this!!

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

RUN AWAY! UPSIDE DOWN KOFFING! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!:shocked:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Help Brock with the fight
    We have to prove to everyone that we're competant trainers, and the training will do us good. Hell, if we train Nidoran enough we can evolve it into a Nidorino, and then a Nidoking with the Moonstone!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaaand this is gonna close.. since until a few hours ago, it was dead for two months.

Please don't revive inactive threads, guys. D:

Lockage.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back