• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tattoos and Piercings

Melody

Banned
Years
  • I had my ears pierced but they got closed up after a while because my ears didn't take too nicely to the earrings I'd selected. I loved them though; and do plan on getting my ears pierced more; but next time it'll be a professional thing. That being said I'm also really interested in getting some tattoos; but I've not yet found something to live with forever yet. I can't see myself picking something out of a book, though various designs such as the Triforce have crossed my mind; as have various Cutie Marks and just simply bolder things like hearts on my cheeks. That said I can't just go under the needle yet though. I put many many months of thought into a tattoo design; most fail to survive the rigorous test of time. So I have no tattoos yet...but it's on my bucket list.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

my tattoos. I also have a butterfly on my right shoulder but I don't have any good pictures of it

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I hate needles, so I can't ever see myself getting tattoos or piercings. Add to the fact that I've only seen a handful of tattoos that I actually think look good - and how terrible they'll look once you get older - and it's a definite no on either for me.

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    Is it just me or does it seem like it has gotten to a point where it is rare to see someone without any tats or piercings? Well, people who are 18+ in the US anyways. lol

Years
  • "Indifferent" is the best way to describe my attitude towards those on other people. I have no strong feelings towards them being either attractive or unattractive. :P

As for myself, I don't have a tattoo and I never plan on getting one. For whatever reason, while I have nothing against tattoos in general, I just don't like the thought of marking up my own skin. Not even just permanently, I avoided temporary tattoos when I was a kid for similar reasons.

And then piercings...well, I just have two simple ear piercings. Had them done to me before a time I could remember anything, and I don't even make use of them at all and often forget I actually do have my ears pierced (doesn't help that I don't wear earrings because most of them have made my ears itch afterwards). So, no interest in getting any more of them.

Super Prism

Sylveon Enthusiast
    Years
  • I don't really like tattoos/ peircings much on other people. I wouldn't judge anyone for them though, that's ridiculous.

As for myself, I'd love to get a tattoo that represents my homosexuality somehow (once I'm out of this regressive area). I could design it myself, just something simple that incorporates the colors of the rainbow. Some people might see that as a little redundant, but it's been a personal journey that has meant a lot to me. I'd also like to get my ears peirced sometime.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I have none of both. I would never put a bumper sticker on a Mercedes-Benz.

Piercings in particular are a huge turn-off for me. I don't mind earrings or most ear piercings (as long as they're not overdone), but everywhere else is just... blagh.
    Tattoos are kind of meh for me, again if you don't overdo them. Except tramp stamps, those are always ugly, but if a tattoo is well done and quite artistic, then fine for me.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Not gonna get any piercings myself. Not a fan of extravagant ones on females myself, the ears and maybe a stud on the side of the nose is all I could probably handle.

I find tattoos interesting and would be down to get one if it was right for me. I find them suuuper attractive on females though. Sleeve tattoos are real nice if done well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I have never had any particular desire to get tattoos or piercings. I've never been that fond of how tattoos look (I guess the artwork can be fairly impressive on other people, and some of the ones posted above look neat, but I worry about how well tattoos age). I also don't think I could come up with a design that was meaningful enough that I would want to have it permanently etched on. I guess I tend to opt for less personal/permanent ways of self-expression. As for piercings (and I guess tattoos), I'm also really don't like needles, and have no desire to subject myself to extra needle sticks for non-medical reasons. Plus, career-wise, conservatism seems like the way to go for me, and I wouldn't want to get a tattoo and then have to hide it all the time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    i have two piercings on my ears and no tattoos

for tattoos i'd like to get
    -the symbol for virgo
    -the symbol for mercury
    -the planet saturn
    -the moon

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I looooove tattoos and piercings, especially on other people. I plan on getting tattoos, it's just matter of waiting until I decide on one that I want on me long-term. I went and decided on like 5 tattoos I wanted back when I was 18-19 years-old, but never got them, and only 1 of them I'd still consider getting today. That's why I'm waiting. I don't want a tattoo that will only speak to me at a certain age, I want one I will always enjoy seeing.

I also like piercings and have a few myself. I have 3 piercings on one ear and 2 on the other and my nose pierced. I'd like to add a couple more ear piercings. My work place is pretty casual, so it's fine. I would love to get a stud below my lip, but I feel like the time do that would have been in college, before I went into the working world. Rawr, adulthood. Just like tattoos, I like piercings on other people. I think they look good, it gives them a bit of an edge and I like it!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I only have one tatoo but I want more :(

My tatoo is my astrological sing (Pisces) and I want to add a Magicarp beside it (yeah, really). I would love to have a small tatoo of a Pokeball.

My next tattoos are the Star from Mario series, and the black rabbit of Inle, from Watership Down.
    Tattoos and Piercings

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I'm...afraid of getting any body piercings. That should sum up how willing I am to and how many I have.

However, I want a tattoo, and have been considering one since I was 17, and I plan to once I can afford it!

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • Both of my ears are pierced. I got piercings in my earlobes when I was 15, and three months ago I got a tragus piercing in my left ear. I wear a stud in my tragus piercing and little hoops on my earlobes.

I don't have any tattoos, nor do I ever plan on getting one.

Last edited:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I'm on the fence about piercings. Although it does astound me when I hear some of my friends suddenly proclaim that they wanna get a piercing. Pierced tongues seem to be the 'in' thing here at the moment. I'll pass, thanks.

As for tattoos, I've always loved looking at transfers, buying a few in the arcades here. In recent years, I've contemplated getting a tattoo on my foot, especially after having surgery on it last year.

Years
  • I've had my ear pierced as a kid but they kept getting infected so I took them out.

As for other people piercings look fine as long as they are not all over your face and I really don't like when people get those one that give massive holes in their ears it's gross and looks horrible when they take them out.

I love tattoos, don't have any but I do want one I just have real trouble deciding what I want because I will have it forever.
    For other people again I think they look great if they are well done, especially sleeves but not faces it just looks weird or embarrassing to me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I don't like needles at all, thus I don't have any piercings or tattoos. I don't want to run the risk of them being infected.

Years
  • I'm not a very big fan of tattoos or piercings. I don't think they look very good, and I have no plans to get any.

Back