• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tattoos and Piercings

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I don't wanna be that guy, but no, I really don't like the look of tattoos. ]:

Don't get me wrong, I think a man or woman can look really intriguing, if not awesome with a decent tattoo or two, but... they're just not personally something I want on my body. I'd be afraid I'd gain a bunch of weight, or lose it... it'd look awful... and just, yeah I'm going to stay away from getting one.

Piercings can look nice.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I love tattoos on other people, and I have one myself that's on my collarbone.

I think what I like about them is that while some of them look cool, even if they're overkill, a lot of people have stories and reasons behind their tattoos, and I really like asking about them. Also it blows my mind how tattoo artists can make "watercolor" designs on people's skin.

Piercings, I'm neutral to. I don't have any at all right now, I let them heal, but I don't mind em on other people. Though I don't think snake bites or anything on the face / cheeks look too good. Lip / ear piercings are as far as I go. I did wear an ear cuff band for a time.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Well tattoos depends on what they like. I do not have any tattoos but for I like tattoos that does not look fearsome to me. However I have no interest in piercing.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I think tattoos look really cool on fit people, which is why I don't have any :)

I'm not a huge fan of piercings, except earrings. I don't mind them, but I don't feel like piercings add something either.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Yes, I like them. A majority of my favorite J-rockers have them, and they are so sexy. <3 As for me though, I used to have my ears pierced and belly button pierced too. The problem I had with me ears is that I eventually had to take them out.

The reason is because I got them down at Walmart at a young age. Well, Walmart ****ed up and had to redo them because they weren't aligned right. Over the years as time passed, one of my earlobes with the piercing would constantly get infected and cause me so much stinging pain. I could clean my ears, stop it for a while, only for it to do it all over again. I got tired of dealing with it, took them out and let them heal over. Never again have I bothered getting them redone again. It's not worth the excruciating pain.

My belly button ring also became a hassle because well... I gained some weight due to very severe anxiety and having severe depressive tendencies as well. Plus, due to stress alone. Anyway, it kept getting caught on things and also causing some pain for me. I ended up removing that as well.

Nowadays, I'm so deathly afraid of needles, I won't get anything else pierced, let alone tattooed either. I just... can't do it. I'd like to get a tattoo of a butterfly like what my hero has on his chest, but I can't get over my damn fear of needles to do it. My mom has two tattoos. One on each shoulder. The first one is a tribute to my late grandfather, her foster dad, who passed away when I was still a baby. The second one is of her anniversary to my dad.

The one she dedicated to my grandfather is a set of wings with his date of birth and date of death. The second one is a dolphin because she likes dolphins with her anniversary date.

So yeah. :3

By the way, this is what my hero's tattoo looks like:

Spoiler:

It's so pretty. <3 I read somewhere that it represents his heart or something. He has a heart defect. In all honesty, he hates butterflies... yet he likes their design as well. He's strange like that.

Back