Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Reload this Page [Demo] Pokémon: Legends of the Arena

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 24th, 2015 (03:45 PM).

i'm really happy to know that you finish your game ! We waiting for it such as long time !
I Hope, you put the link to download this chapter soon !
Old July 25th, 2015 (01:44 AM).

Quote originally posted by WackyTurtle:
Hi all! I've finished the next chapter of my game and am now looking for some Beta Testers to give it a run, check for bugs etc. Either let me know on here or give me a DM if you're interested!

P.S. Here's a FINAL teaser screenshot!

i'm intrested for testing the chapter for bugs.
Old July 27th, 2015 (03:24 AM). Edited 4 Weeks Ago by hedger.

We don't get to see the pokemon gender before we nickname our starter since it doesn't show on the naming page. Thought I'd point that out.

Edit:

Just played through some of the game and finished Part 1. Really liking the game. Mapping is nice, feels fresh, and I love all the music. Definitely feel a bit of nostalgia from the Colosseum chests, and along with the music, I do feel that bit of nostalgia, so kudos for that. Also love the Quilava/Bayleef/Croconaw event.

Honestly, I'm a little fussy but the one thing I'm still being bothered about is how the actual championship works. Qualifiers are fine, but then when the rounds start, it happens to be one player eliminated each round. And we just play 3 random opponents before oh look, you have to play another contestant and you're the only one that knocks them out. Not taking away from the game anything but since it is the focus of the game, I think you overlooked a key point when you came up with it.

Also I didn't really see the point of the first bit of the game, where you walk through the forest above the starting town. It kinda just felt pointless. I'd have been tempted to add some type of actual event, even if it's only a hint to something that might happen later in the game. Same with the second route, the battle everyone just seems really filler to get through a route. After that I really do like the game content though, with the side events keeping things interesting as I move from town to town.

The available pokemon was probably my only other argument. My team is currently Espeon/Typhlosion/Ampharos/Poliwrath but the pokemon that you can find doesn't really change that much, and I swear after a few cities, each route only had 2 different pokemon (there were probably one or two rarer pokemon but unless there's a pokemon list somewhere I don't really have the patience to try and find them). Starting with slightly higher level pokemon as well, it might be a decent idea to have great balls available right from the start as well, like they did in colosseum? Just an idea.

Anyway, good luck with finishing the game.

Edit 2:

May as well just add a couple bug reports. Sucker Punch doesn't work properly as someone already stated, Perish Song also does nothing. There wasn't any countdown, and I left my pokemon out 5 turns just to make sure and they didn't die. Also I seem to recall a bug, with one of the trainers on the cycling road, was one of the trainers with an electric type. But I had Staravia out for a turn, where they killed it while I used Aerial Ace. I sent out Espeon and then Espeon used Aerial Ace And I'm pretty certain I'm not just dreaming since Espeon got paralysed by Static. No idea about that but thought I might point it out anyway. Think that was about it.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (07:44 AM).
Developer

Nature: Relaxed
Old 3 Weeks Ago (12:59 PM).

Yey about time 14.8.15 means videos will be that day too cant wait bin waiting so longgg ty

Current Projects:PlayLists
Let's Play Pokemon Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2 Split-screen:Click here
Pokemon Reborn:Click here
Pokemon Shooting Star:Click here
Pokemon Zeta::Click here
Pokemon Fusion Generation:Click Here
Pokemon Legends of The Arena:Click Here
Old 2 Weeks Ago (06:29 AM).
Developer

Nature: Relaxed
Legends of the Arena: Update 1.2

CHAPTER 6: FLORA AND FAUNA

It's that time again guys! Sorry for the long wait - rest assured, I spent plenty of time polishing this chapter to a mirror sheen.

NEW AREAS:
  • Route 20
  • Sunstone Village
  • Route 21
  • Peppermint Mountain
  • Route 11 (NOTE: This is where the demo ends)

NEW FEATURES:
  • A new part of the main storyline, involving cultists, a famous TV biologists who narrates his own life, dinosaur fanatics and a legendary Dragon-type trainer...
  • An amusing sidequest involving stoners and a hallucinogenic plant
  • Access to new items, TMs and HM02 - Fly

SCREENSHOTS:

Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD LINK:

MAIN: Mediafire
MIRROR: TBA

Let me know if you find any bugs or errors in the comments below. Thanks for downloading, and please enjoy!
Old 2 Weeks Ago (06:36 AM).
╭━━╮╱╱╭━ ╱╱╱╱╭╮╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╭╮

Nature: Calm
WackyTurtle, was this game made in RPGM XP or 2003? Those games are able to run on Android, but they need a special folder or source in order to emulate them. Can you do some research about it, cause I really want to play this on Android, since I don't like playing Pokémon games on my PC.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:12 PM).
Azure Trainer

Quote originally posted by WackyTurtle:
Legends of the Arena: Update 1.2

CHAPTER 6: FLORA AND FAUNA

It's that time again guys! Sorry for the long wait - rest assured, I spent plenty of time polishing this chapter to a mirror sheen.

NEW AREAS:
  • Route 20
  • Sunstone Village
  • Route 21
  • Peppermint Mountain
  • Route 11 (NOTE: This is where the demo ends)

NEW FEATURES:
  • A new part of the main storyline, involving cultists, a famous TV biologists who narrates his own life, dinosaur fanatics and a legendary Dragon-type trainer...
  • An amusing sidequest involving stoners and a hallucinogenic plant
  • Access to new items, TMs and HM02 - Fly

SCREENSHOTS:

Spoiler:

DOWNLOAD LINK:

MAIN: Mediafire
MIRROR: TBA

Let me know if you find any bugs or errors in the comments below. Thanks for downloading, and please enjoy!
Nice.
Gonna try it later, got some Omicron and Rejuvenation fo finish.

Pokemon Raptor - Pokemon Island - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
Eccentric Emerald - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)