• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Legends of the Arena

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 15, 2020
I am playing Pokemon Legends of the Arena just now and it is so frustrating... the plot is great but there are the worst RNG that I have ever seen in a game.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
why you haven't add pokemon,move and abilty from gen 7 and 8 ????

perhaps they didnt want the game to have any gen7 or gen 8 mons? as the creator they have full rights what they do or dont want to put in their game, and if you dont approve of their decision then whom are you to argue it?

Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Aug 11, 2022
This game is really good.
I think you have a real talent for making certain maps.
(including bridges and the bike path).
The history and mechanics of the game are as good.
Good luck with that.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Is it possible to play the game at 2x speed like romhacks?

would be nice cuz some people, granted not all dont particularly care for lack of speedup buttons, plus when it comes to grinding regardless of fan game/rom hack a speedup button is a most wonderous thing

Years
I REALLY loved this game. It has a very interesting plot and my team was balanced enough to win the battles. At some points the game was difficult, but manageble. I don't understand the open end, but I don't have to understand everything.^^ Your game was a enjoyable experience. Thank you so much for creating this. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Back