• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
  • Holy crap it's A Pixy!

Quick, someone get the Master Balls!

The games I'm looking at currently are Project Mirai DX ($30, still on the fence about it pricewise but I do want the game), Final Fantasy Type-0 ($20). Might get Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate tomorrow. Problem is, MH4 might come to consoles, Type-0 I've played through most of on the PSP and will probably be cheaper on PC come this Christmas sale, and Project Mirai...I might still get that. My 3DS needs Rhythm Games. These are all bucket list, anyway, so it's pretty likely I won't get any of them.

That in mind, a Best Buy's also in walking distance from where I work and Amazon'll have deals through Cyber Monday, so I'm gonna have to be economic about all of this.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

R-requesting permission to visit TCTI again.

There are a great number of 3DS games I'm looking forward to playing. Primarily sequels.
    Spoiler:

It's not like I'll be bored till then, of course. I've got Dragon Age 3, multiplyer games and a living dex to complete. And Macho'll want me to fall down a hole and have an undertale.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Mario and Luigi Mario and Luigi Mario and Luigi Mario and Luigi Mario and Luigi

coming out one week after my birthday YAY

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

wan wan

Spoiler:

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Because one, it's really volatile, and two, THERE IS SO MUCH SASS
    Spoiler:

Status