• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Depending on the date, the abdominal pain could be related to tedious problem periods.

I do not claim to be an authority on the whole periodic system, however, so don't make the mistake of trusting be blindly.

Otherwise, sensei, another handy indicator would be to check the database for any records of unprotected sexual activity. Sometimes it slips you by entirely, it really sucks to come to and realize you've been having sex for the past few hours without noticing it. Also look out for instruments of artificial insemination near your home and workplace.

There are so many hidden jokes in this yet I'm not sure how many were actually intentional

Yukari

I never realized how inconvenient spending a day with your gf could be. x:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back