• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Song above you [v.2]

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    7.5/10 It's peaceful music, not something I would add to my playlist but it certainly would work if used in like a movie scene or something.

Viewer discretion is advised. Behold my favorite song of all time. If the video is not available in your country, please wait for someone else to rate it, thank you.

Last edited:

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    5/10
    I don't think it's bad, but I don't really like it. It sounds kinda obnoxious to me, but that probably has to do with the fact that it's almost 2AM and I feel kinda sick.

Here's something pokemon-related.

Years
  • 7/10

Lindsey Stirling is extremely overrated as a violinist if you ask me and I'm not a fan of dubstep, but I enjoyed that a lot more than I thought I would.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • 4/10 the lyrics are alright I guess xD

yes it's a minecraft animation, but the song has nothing to do with minecraft really so those who don't like minecraft can still enjoy the song.

ShivaDF

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    6/10
    The video was awesome but I didn't like the music much.

Years
  • 7/10

It's pleasant to listen to, the sort of song that makes good roadtrip music. Not something I'm going to rush to add to my iPod though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    8/10 The instruments are kickass but the growling become grating after awhile. Clean vocals are good though.

ShivaDF

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    8/10 I actually really liked that! Although I thought the vocals were kinda hard to hear in places.

Years
  • 6.5/10

The sort of thing that'd be great as soundtrack music, but again not something I'm ever going to be desperate to listen too.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • 8/10 Her vocals are wonderful and the sing is kind of mesmerizing.

From one of my current favorite albums/bands.

Years
  • 10/10

Love Shinedown, such an intense song the vocals are especially good in this song.
    This song reminds me a little of Seether for some reason, so on that note.

Back