• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Song above you [v.2]

Years
  • 4/10

Considering the genre I'd be pretty happy with that.
    It's tolerable background music for a while, although it does get annoying.
    Honestly though it feels very artificial and inartistic.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • 5/10 I'm a big electronic music fan(usually sythpop or something simpler than this) , but that was generic to me. Not something I'd put on my iPod or music player, but not awful.
    Oh I was ninja'd.

&/10 Not bad, very catchy. A little noisy at first, but I was dancing by the end.

This is closer to my style of electronic. Video may be a bit NSFW, but watch it cause it's a great piece of art imo.

Last edited:

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    7/10
    It's a well-made song and all, but I think Guns N' Roses has better songs than that. Besides, I've heard that song on the radio way too often.

Years
  • 7/10

Stevie is amazing.
    I actually didn't know this song, but it has a really smooth quality to it and unsurprisingly it's well sung with good quality music. There's a fair number of Stevie songs I like a lot more though.

Like this one

Perhaps a bit of a cliche choice but I really love this song xD

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 8/10

I actually haven't listened to Lana Del Rey before, so I didn't realise she had such a great voice. Nice song. c:

I've never been a big fan of Kylie Minogue but there are parts of this song I love. <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    8/10 It's a pleasant song. Kinda slow for my taste but still beautiful and melodic.

ShivaDF

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    8/10 I liked that far more than I expected to. Extra points.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Can't say it's really my style, and I'm not too fond of the vocals, but it has a good beat and the rapping is really good. So all in all I'd give it a 7/10

If you can't see the video, rate the one in the spoiler instead.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Why not both?

Killer - 8/10. I really liked the lyrics and the simple music. He's got a pretty good voice too. Not something I'd listen to a lot but I cannot deny its quality.

Don't - 9/10. Ed is an incredible artist, there's not many mainstream pop artists who I feel are genuinely an amazing talent but he's one of them. He's taken a lot more influence from hip-hop and r&b with this album but the quality of his music has remained pretty much unchanged.

Have some feelz

Years
  • 6.8/10

I like it, but it also has a bland and generic feel I'm finding hard to get past. I love the message though.

Even more feelz

ShivaDF

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Hey, Donnie Darko. I think this song worked better in the movie, but... 8/10

Back