• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Darkness Empire(PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • "Looks like we'll have to count this match a draw cutie," Momo told Romance. "And I saw it. It was beautiful."

Hey, Celebi! Shadow cried out. Mind telling us what that thing was?

It was Suicune. It is Evan and his Pokemon's protector. Celebi was heard by only Shadow, Momo, Romance, and his Pokemon. Evan could hear nothing.

"Evan, that Pokemon was your protector." Momo was sounding serious.

I asked it to bring Evan to you so you could work together. Celebi was finished and its voice faded again.

"Celebi's saying that it sent Suicune to bring you to us."

After about 15 minutes of explaining, Evan understood what was happening.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan sat cross legged with Lairon on the dirt path staring at Momo and Romance as they explained what was going on.

"so... Suicune... is my... protector...and Celebi talks to all of you...in your heads...wow..."

"yes, thats exactly correct" replied Momo

Evan scratched his head still a little confused. he looks down at Aaron who was also taking in the information.

"you think mainlanders are all like this, Aaron?"

Aaron looks up at Evan and tilts his head and gives a small shrug. Evan looks to Romance who was still relatively quiet through the whole situation. Evan stands up and properly introduces himself to Romance then turns back to Momo.

"it appears that Suicune can't communicate with humans like Celebi can... and Suicune managed to bring me to you two...so what do you think we should do now?"

Years
  • "Well, what we need to do is find the others. There are many more like us with their own protectors and their own reason for helping," Momo told Evan seriously.

Momo caught Romance staring at passing girls and grabbed him by his shirt collar. She dragged him back to Evan, Shadow, and Aaron.

"We can start by NOT looking for people like cutie here," Momo said pulling up Romance.

There's no reason to be standing around right now. Evan and Aaron understand the situation, right? We need to get moving, Shadow told Momo.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "okay, well how about we find go back to town and find a place to sit down and talk about this? if there are more out there than just us, then we need to find them and fast. come on back to your pokeball for a while, Aaron."

Evan calls Aaron back and places the pokeball in his pouch. Romance recalls his pokemon too and the three begin walking back to Canalave City.

"Momo, aren't you going to recall Shadow...? i mean i know Aaron prefers it outside his ball too... but what about those injuries? no....nevermind, i'm sorry... its none of my business"

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
    Years
  • "aw man...the ride's over..."shiko moaned."good thing too.i was this close to falling off!"elise replied.they were in canalave,as that was the only place to dock in their area.

"hey,there's that ferry again!"shiko exclaimed.the ferry sat on th edge of the harbor.We have arrived in canalave,sinnoh they heard someone say as a boy,a girl,and an absol got off."hey wait!"cried shiko."we're sorry about splashing you earlier!this is elise,and i'm shiko."then he added,"but you can call me sheik"

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • PandaBoy *You're a little behind in the story. No one is on that ship anymore!*

Romance paid a visit to the Pokemon Center again, to heal Mint's wounds.

"You did great out there today, bud. I'm sorry I didn't go with our usual strategies, those came to mind out of nowhere and they just spilled out of my mouth, as if I wasn't truely the one giving the commands."

Mint let out a little sneezed. A sign of understanding.
    Romance exit and got back with the group. Evan had a friendly face, like he's been a friend for a while now. And Momo was now calling Romance "cutie" which made him feel better, and acknowledge that his charm was not so dead yet. Friendly gesture perhaps? He could never tell the difference, he just melts in front of girls. You can poke him, and he won't react.
    Romance was the only native Sinnoan here, and that made him somewhat a familiar compared to his new friends. He wondered how he would fare against that Lairon, with his metagross of course. Mint wouldn't be able to scuff it. Romance reminded them of the inn, against his will, and told Evan about his feelings towards it. Evan doesn't seem scared of a scary looking inn, neither does Momo. Romance was the only one who had a dream, and that haunted him everytime he looked at the rickety abandoned inn...

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Momo and Evan greeted Romance as he came out of the pokemon center. Mint hopped alongside Romance happily.

"oh my goodness!" Evan exclaimed "they're gonna be so upset at me!"

"what? who?" Momo and Romance responded in puzzled unison but Evan had already ran inside the pokemon center. He rushed to the counter almost out of breath.

"Nurse Joy!! is there a swimming pool at this pokemon center???" Evan asked hurridly.

"Well, the ocean empties into a small lagoon a little ways behind the center." replied Nurse Joy.

"that'll be perfect, thank you!" Evan replied as he ran out back towards it. the second he reached throwing distance, Evan pulled out a pokeball and tossed it into the water, releasing his Lapras, Lily into the pool of water. She still appeared tired and a bit weak but was happy to stretch her fins. Evan ran up knee deep in the water and gave her a big hug. he turned around and tossed his other 3 pokeballs onto the shore.

"hey everyone! we finally made it to Canalave! you all can play around this lagoon for as long as you need but don't go too far... remember this isn't the island anymore." Evan called to them. Axel and Sneaks immediately began to happily chase each other in circles while playing in the sand. Aaron curled up and took a much needed nap. Evan turned back to Lily and pulled the full restore out of his pocket and looked at it for a while. "do you think you'll need this right now, Lily? i know you're a trooper.. you're probably feeling better already."

Lapras coo'd softly and rubbed her neck against Evan signaling her agreeing. Evan walked back to shore and let Lily dive underwater to go play. upon walking on dry land again, Evan was greeted by Sneaks who jumped up onto his shoulder and was quickly followed by Axel attempting the same and knocked Evan on the ground. Evan laughed as Axel licked his face happily. Evan looked up to see Romance and Momo had followed him when he rushed away so suddenly.

"sorry guys, these are my pokemon... they've in their balls for days... before the trip they barely know what being in a pokeball was..." Evan explained to Romance and Momo as Axel and Sneaks continued playing with each other and Lapras came up, spouting water high into the air.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • As Romance walked out, Evan rushed in while the automatic doors were still open. Romance, surprised, turned back to Momo, she shrugged, not knowing what had happened.

"I think he said he had to use the restroom" Momo guessed.

As Evan was actually resting his tired pokemon, Romance brought out his metagross and thought carefully what types of new strategies he could come up with. Thousands of ideas were presenting themselves, one by one, as if he had entire battle database in his head. He was lost in thought. And as you would know... If Momo saw him daydreaming...

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
    Years
  • sorry im behind a bit.

suddenly,a boy and girl walked into the pokemon center."hey,are you one of the guys we saw at the port earlier?"he asked romance."wanna battle?""i wouldn't..."elise began,but shiko cut her off."c'mon,let's go!my kabutops versus a pokemon of your choice."

Years
  • OOC: Isn't one of the rules NO Character Control?

IC: "Hey cutie. What are you thinking about? I'm guessing since you brought out Metagross, you're going to think of some strategies to fight Aaron?" Momo asked kindly. "I can help you out," she offered. "I'll fight you after I heal my Absol."

Shadow walked in the Pokemon Center without command and walked out the back door, no one noticing he was going through.

"Shadow?" Momo asked, a little worried.

Out here, Shadow called to her from behind the center.

Momo walked to the back to find her Absol resting next to the lagoon and Evan's Lairon.

"Shadow? What's wrong?" Momo asked curiosly.

It's just nice to rest in a peaceful place like this.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Romance thought carefully. Now was his chance to show off what metagross can do.

"Alright, stranger, I've never seen you before, coming up to me and suddenly asking me to battle was a tad disrespectful. I'll only battle you if you let the pretty one next to you battle alongside you. My unnofficial battle partners are inside. If you want a battle, make it a doubles. Tell me when you've decided. Nice meeting you by the way. The name's Varemeil, but I prefer Romance."

With that said, he walked inside, and joined his friend behind the Pokemon Center. A peaceful view it was. Pokemon were relaxing, so Romance decided to let out his pokemon too. Mint and Metagross went in the water, but his Blaziken preferred to stay out. It rest under some shade and quickly went to sleep.

Last edited:
    Years
  • "That works for me if it works for you too stranger," Momo said to the group.

He's one of them.

"Celebi! Is that you?" Momo asked surprised to hear its voice again in one day.

Yes, but keep an eye on him. He is important in reviving Jirachi. He can help out just as much as Romance.

"Understood," Momo whispered. "I'm doing pretty good with Evan and Romance."

Momo entered the Pokemon Center with her Absol, dragging Romance along.

"Romance," Momo started to whisper, "We need to watch him. He's vital in reviving Jirachi."

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    OOC: sorry Momo if you're talkin to me

IC: "Shadow has the right idea, Momo. Aaron and I are used to taking things slowly, so we can always appreciate a good rest. You should take a load off, Why don't you join us? i can understand how serious the situation but this is a great place to relax before we jump into something over our heads."

Evan laid back in the sand and looked into the sky watching the clouds drift by at their own pace. he leaned over to watch his pokemon play together. he sat up and could barely see romance far off in the pokemon center talking to a boy and a girl. he sat up trying to see what was going on.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • "Really Momo? I wasn't expecting that from such a wild character. He doesn't look like much, but he want's a battle with me. He's a bit uncanny to his partner, so I told him it would have to be a doubles battle."

Romance could see Evan coming over, with a concerned look on his face.

"And besides, lady, you should rest, just as Evan suggests. If they agree to the battle, I think Evan would make an interesting partner, We both have steel types. Take a nap, Momo, you deserve it."

Years
  • "If you insist cutie," Momo said walking over to the lagoon where Shadow was resting.

Shadow stood up all of a sudden and walked into the waters of the lagoon.

"Shadow? What's wrong?" Momo asked wondering why he walked into the water. She jumped in too and started helping her Absol find what was bothering him.

A Pokemon jumped out of the water and on Shadow's head. Another Pokemon came down from the sky and landed in front of Momo.

"Hmm? What are you two?" She asked curiously.

One replied, saying that they are Deoxys and Shaymin, asking for Shiko and Elise. Momo answered saying they were in front of the Pokemon Center. The two Pokemon jumped over the building, getting ready to interrupt the battle that was just about started.

I will try and adjust my pitch to communticate with all of you at once, but it will require Shaymin's powers as well. I will call it to retreat. Celebi's voice faded again as if it was walking away.

Before Shaymin got over the roof of the Pokemon Center it was called by Celebi and disappeared.

Last edited:

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • "Alright... (sigh) 'cutie' will go battle now. I'll see ya later then." Romance replied. No one ever called him by any other name but Romance or Varemeil. So it took a while to get used to.

"Evan, how's about you take a battle with me? I know someone who want's to battle, but I called it to be a doubles match. What do you think?"

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan looked back to Romance in disbelief.

"you want ME to battle on the same team as YOU? but you're such an accomplished trainer and and your pokemon are so strong... I love Aaron, but we haven't battled together much, just some training on the beach back home..." Evan said. then he leans in closer to Romance, "and besides...what if i Momo sees me embarrass myself??" Evan whispers quietly. "Aaron what do you think trying ourselves at a battle?

Aaron walks up with confidence, ready to battle. suddenly Deoxys landed in between the 4 battlers and looked to Shiko then as soon as Deoxys appeared, he vanished, taking Shiko with him. Evan stood next to Aaron in shock and glanced around hoping everyone else was just as confused as he was...

Years
  • "Guys! Deoxys --" Momo was cut off seeing as Shiko was already kidnapped before she and Shadow ran to tell them.

Shadow started looking around, searching for a scent of Shiko and Deoxys.

I found it! They haven't gotten far. Shiko is safe. He's just being explained to. Shadow assured them of Shiko's safe return.

Momo walked back to the other side of the Pokemon Center and stood at the water's edge, staring into the sky. Shadow joined her and laid on the shore.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
  • Romance looked at Evan, and he gave the same facial expression in return. It was pretty funny how he was waving his arms as Deoxys took him away.

After that incident, Romance went to lie down next to Momo behind the center.

"Whew, looks like I can get some rest after all. This is all too stressful, right, Momo? Wait, I left Evan out there, he'll probably come in here as well."

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "i guess the battle is put on hold..." Evan says to the girl that was accompanying Shiko. why don't you come sit with everyone else near the lagoon? its a nice place to relax."

Evan hurries off before he can get an answer and runs to the edge of the water with Aaron tagging close behind. Evan tosses his shirt to the sand and dives head first into the water where Lily greets him playfully. Aaron comes to a screeching halt near the water's edge then decides to go back to sun bathing near Shadow. Evan pops out from under the water and calls to Aaron.

"Sorry buddy! i forgot you don't like water! i'll be there to play with you soon!"

Aaron gives Evan a happy to look to show he understood and continued napping in the sand. Evan climbed on Lily's back and enjoyed himself riding around the Lagoon under the peaceful sun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back