• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon-Darkness Empire(PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "just what we wanted, right Axel? don't move okay?" said Evan calmly

The Flames engulfed Axel as he sat enjoying the heat.

"big mistake Momo, Growlithe and Arcanine are notorious for their Flash Fire, Axel is actually feeling better than he ever has before right now. alright Axel, now while the air is warm and the scents are fresh, Odor Sleuth! catch his scent and make sure you NEVER miss! Then, Agility! go!"

Axel momentarily sniffed the air and caught Shadow's scent, then he quickly left, darting at amazing speed around the shore.

Years
    "Hmm," Momo started to wonder. "Shadow. Use Ice Beam on the sand and water and eliminate your scent."

As she asked, Shadow froze it all.

"Now we wait. Shadow, watch and dodge any attacks coming."

Understood.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "the frozen ground again... hmpf. Axel, keep using agility and skid then skid to a stop using your claws!

Axel picks up more and more speed then stops suddenly in front of Shadow and Momo dragging his claws and kicking ice shards up into the air pelting Shadow with them

"Now, Axel! Take Down attack!"

Axel leaped fast and hard at Shadow

Years
    Shadow jumped but was still hit onto another area of ice by the Take Down attack, though the ice shards didn't affect him much.

"Shadow! Flamethrower! Then Thunderbolt!"

Shadow started to melt the ice with the attacks while a Thunderbolt was charging in his head-fang.

"Now launch!" Momo cried out.

The Thunderbolt was thrown through the melted ice.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "Axel! don't the thunderbolt intimidate you! keep up the Agility! use it again and dodge!"

Axel ran fiercely around the sand, dodging stray bolts of electricity. Axel was now moving faster than imagineable.

"thats it Axel! keep it up! and with your fire attacks powered up with Flash Fire... we have an ace in the hole..." Evan said to himself.

"Now Axel! keep up the speed! go! underneath Shadow and roll on your back!"

Axel darts between Shadow's legs and rolls over

"Now! Full Power! OVERHEAT!"

Axel fires a point blank Overheat from beneath Shadow. Evan watches in eager wait as events unfold

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    While Evan and Momo were battling, Romance went out with 2 girls, got 14 phone numbers and came back for supper. Those two were still at it. Romance sat on the sand away from the battle, his eye still stinging from the sand. They battle without rest, Momo's absol had no impression that it was tired, and Axel was just as determined to win. Romance released his pokemon out of their balls to relax in the softness of the beach. He turned his head to the seashore and saw the little waves moving in and out of the shore. it's little white hands reaching and pulling away. Romance was at calm. He was about to fall asleep when he remembered about the nightmare.

Years
    Shadow gets launched high into the air.

"Shadow! Break the attack with Night Slash!" Momo shouted.

As she told, the Absol was able to break the Overheat, but both of them knew it couldn't survive a fall that high.

"SHADOW! FLAMETHROWER! FULL POWER!"

Shadow was able to let out a powerful attack, breaking his fall. Even though he landed safely, Shadow still fell to one side, injured from an Overheat as strong as that.

"Well," Momo started, "Looks like we lost twice now."

Yes. It looks as so. Shadow was lifted up and taken inside to get healed.

"Good game there Evan. Axel's pretty strong, (Not counting that I forgot to heal Shadow before the match) is he your strongest? And WHERE WERE YOU ROMANCE?" MOmo asked as he walked through the center.

Let's see, Shadow said staring at the nervous boy's face, two dates, he got 14 phone numbers and got dinner.

"Nurse Joy? Is there a frying pan I can borrow?"

"Yes, there is. Why do you need it?"

"Practice."

Shadow used a Night Slash to wake Romance. Momo hit him upside the head with the frying pan.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan stood in awe as Shadow fell in what seemed to be slow motion. Evan ran to the field and picked up Axel, hugging him.

"great job Axel, you made me proud." Evan looked up to Momo and talked to her as he helped bring Shadow inside

"Well, Axel is a bit stronger than the others...but i can't take credit for all of his training... he is the only one with actual battle experience... his previous owner was a powerful trainer who competed in the Hoenn League. unfortunately they perished in a large hurricane that hit Dewford a while ago. i found Axel is the wreckage of their house and he's been with me ever since. I'm sorry about my attitude, i was so wrapped up in battle, i felt like a whole new person. i should have remembered to let Absol get some rest. I'm sorry, please forgive me"

Evan noticed Romance sitting with his pokemon with a disturbed look on his face

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance was thinking hard, and didn't notice his friends going inside.
    "Maybe I should give up being popular around the ladies."

He fuzzed up his clean hairstyle into a messy mat, and deleted all the female entries in his cellphone.

"That's it, I'm going to find the girl for me, there has to be the one."

With that said, he got back to thinking of his mission. Upon entering the Pokemon Center again, he was hit the face with a frying pan. He could not get back up. He was unconcious.

Years
    After he woke up Momo apoligized for knocking him out.

"What happened to your head Romance? Your hair's completely messed up. And it was like that before I hit you," Momo asked confusedly.

Shadow walked up to Romance and started to growl.

Out of all due respect of making my trainer angry, I don't like you at all 'Romance'.

Shadow jumped back to Momo and laid down growling.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan observed Momo and Romance with their humorous antics, while leaning against a wall with Axel laying tired in his lap. Evan gently petted him while he could hear Axel's soft snoring. Evan began thinking to himself.

"Aaron's pride must be crushed right now...he tried his hardest too... maybe i need to work on teaching him some attack moves...he's just so used to protecting me, i guess it just came second nature for him to learn those to try and protect me. its my turn to help him now... i need to learn about my pokemon..not just for the world... but for Aaron..."

Evan stood up silently, waking up Axel "come on boy, its time to earn our place with theses trainers"

Evan looked to Momo and Romance and announces to them "i'm going to the Library while Aaron rests. i need to learn more about him...no all my pokemon, come on Axel, lets go"

Evan walked out the door with Axel trotting happily behind him

Years
    "See you later then Evan," Momo replied, still trying to apologize to Romance.

I'm going to go and get some rest for the night, Shadow said as he walked into the other room.

"Okay. have a good night Shadow. Again, I'm really sorry for hitting you with the pan that hard. I'm sorry I knocked you out. I'll make it up to you. Just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it."

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance came to, and the first thing he saw was Momo, looking with a concerned face. His head was on her lap, and she was apologizing to him without any reply back. He smiled, with blood all over his teeth. and looked over Momo's shoulder to get the cold look he's always gotten from Shadow. Romance stood up, with no knowledge of what happened in the last five minutes. Evan was gone, and Romance told Momo to go to sleep, she had restoess eyes and looked like she needed it. Romance stepped outside to get some fresh air. He saw Evan going to Library. Romance went to the bridge that separated the city. He lied down on one of the I-Beams and slowly went to sleep...

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan arrived at the library and pulled a stack of books ranging from the titles "Ghosts of the World" to "The mysteries of Evolution" Evan studied the large stack of books into the early hours of the morning. Axel, laying on the floor near his feet, could hear Evan gawking to himself when he found interesting facts.

"So Growlithe evolves using a Fire Stone..." and "So Lairons actually have a rarely seen more powerful form... Aggron...which can reach almost 7 feet tall and over 700lbs. wow...so Aaron will become that..."

Evan stayed up studying until he couldn't move anymore and eventually passed out asleep at the table in the library amongst all the books.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Sarina Walked out of the hospital and let out her umbreon.She got on her bike and started in the dirrection of the cycling road she ket out a sigh and thought "I'm going to find one of those pokemon Jake was talking about!" She turned to gear for and got on the cycling road.She had made to hearthrome city! I have got to battle Fantina!

Jake was still in the hospital it was 12:00 PM he slowly got up sent out infernape and quickly ran out of the hospital. Finally! I got to train, maybe catch a new pokemon! Hmm i guess i might cath a staravia.Come on out Leafeon you help me find a starly or staravia.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Romance woke up to multiple flashed in his face. His eyes were still closed but he could see the bright flashes pass through his eye lids. When he opened his eyes, He saw little highschool girls taking pictures of him with their camera phones. They thought he was modeling. Surprised, He nearly fell off the bridge but got footing.

"Hey! are you girl's crazy?" They ran off before anything could be said. Romance, still half asleep, grumbled and walked off the bridge. He spoke to a psychic nearby, and said Eterna City should be his next destination. He thought the psychic was lying, as it was clear that the inn where they had to fight in was right in the same city. But the psychic later explained that there is a strange emination from Eterna Forest, and a powerful, never-before-seen pokemon was likely to appear to be seen by a chosen few.
    After hearing that, it sparked a chance to meet a new Legend. Romance told Evan, Momo, Shiko and Elise of the prediction. There was no time to prepare. He ran off without them because such a chance could not be waited for...

OOC: I drew my Character, take a look at my Bio Post for some fun. xD

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    OOC:Guys everybody we all need to meet in eterna city to start training got it

Sarina was getting out of hearthrome city she felt an urge to go back to Jake she quickly ran to the Eterna City and saw Jake she came up to him and the pokemon Jake was talking about said "Sarina you are one of what Jake said and I shall summon your mentor"
    (Lots of flashy light) A phoinix like bird pokemon said "Sarina, I am Ho-Oh. Your mentor you will train under me as Jake will with my Master Arcues. So once the others gather we shall start!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Evan awoke at in the library to the gentle tug of Axel at his shorts. his eyes snapped open and Evan peeled his face off of the open book in front of him. He looked down to Axel who was anxiously waiting to get back outside.

"alright Axel, i understand, lets get back to the pokemon center, Aaron is probably waiting for us"

the two head out of the library and cross the bridge in town when they spotted Romance shooing away a group of girls.

"no time to explain, we need to get to Eterna city as soon as possible. I'm going on ahead, you wait for Momo" said Romance

Evan was a bit confused but obliged and went to meet Momo at the pokemon center. upon arriving at the center, Nurse Joy recognized Evan and immediately went to get Aaron from the back room.

"He's made a full recovery" she said to Evan

"thanks Nurse Joy, we both appreciate it" Evan responded. "Hey Aaron, guess what... i've been studying all night as to how to make you stronger! and i've got some new attacks to teach you!"

"Lai Lairon!" replied Aaron excitedly.

"Now... we just need to wait here until Momo comes... and we'll be off on our adventure in Eterna City!"

Years
    About a half-hour after the others were told of the psychic's message, Momo and Shadow had already set off.

"Shadow! Come on!" Momo shouted to the half-asleep Absol.

Okay. Get on. Shadow offered as he got up from the bed. Momo jumped on Shadow and followed Romance's tracks.

"Let's find Romance. If I know him, he's not far ahead." Just as she said, they found Romance quickly since he was walking. "Come on, buddy. It's gonna be a while before you get to Eterna City if you walk," Momo said while grabbing Romance's shirt collar and pulling him on Shadow. "We can't waste any time getting to Eterna City. I left the others behind since they could use the rest."

I left a note next at the Pokemon Center saying that the three of us are already ahead. Shadow assured them of this.

I will leave another note on their Pokeballs when you arrive in Eterna City.

"Thanks Celebi. I think we're meeting a few more trainers there aren't we?" Momo questioned.

Yes. Their names are Jake and Sarina. You must meet, train and find the others with them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    "oh... are you waiting for your friend?" Nurse Joy asked Evan

"yes, we're supposed to be leaving town together today" he replied

"well, they left this note with me to give to you" Nurse Joy responded

Evan stood up and grabbed the letter off of the front desk.

Evan, Shadow and I ran ahead to catch up to Romance we'll meet you in Eterna city

Momo and Shadow

"Great... ditched....i don't know how to get around this freakin region. let alone even know what Eterna looks like" Evan sighed to himself. "well...Axel, Aaron, i guess we're goin solo. lets go"

Evan tosses the note into the trash on his way out the door

"alright Axel, use Odor Sleuth, you've still got Shadow's scent right?" Evan asked softly

"Grow!"

"Alright then buddy lead the way..."

Evan, Aaron, and Axel left Canalave walking slowly as Axel lead the way

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back