• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
  • I nodded. "Apparently, the only humans that are gathered here are from PC. And yes, I do have a "pokemon guide"." I paused. "Although, he's not going to do much guiding," I muttered.

Nightmare shot a glare at me. "Hey! I resent that remark!"

"Sure you do," I stated. "Anyways, we should probably get moving inside the wonderful white cave of mystery. That's Nightmare, the shiny, cursing, drunken Gastly."

"Nightmare? Huh... Why can he talk?" asked Earl before taking another swig of Dr.Pepper.

"I'm not currently sure myself Earl. I'm curious as to how he can. I mean... He and I are both clones created by Mewtwo. My best guess is that it's a glitch," said Ace through telepathy as they kept walking through the White Cave. He then looked ahead, smiling when he saw the purple light.

"Maku Maku! (Translation: Over there!)" shouted Ace as he suddenly ran forward, albeit rather slowly. Earl followed him in and looked around, seeing various people of various ages and several Pokemon. He then saw Mewtwo and sighed.

"Oh crap. Please don't do the flashy thing again. That wasn't cool at all man," said Earl as he closed his eyes for a second, remembering the extremely bright flash of light. "Almost blinded me too. Anyways, what's up peeps? The name's Earl, also known as Game Over1375 on PC. The Makuhita here is named Ace and-"

Earl suddenly felt a weight in his right pants pocket. Digging the weight out, he saw the silver and red Premier Ball, suddenly figuring out what it would be used for.

"And he's my POKEMON?! FREAKIN' SWEETNESS MAN!"

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin was happy to see Game Over, "Game! How's it going man. I didn't know that your name was actually Earl!!! What's-" Mewtwo interrupted, "ENOUGH, everyone come to me." Mewtwo raised it's hand and let out another bright flash of light beaming everyone who wasn't there to the chamber.

"Hey, what's the deal!? He said not to make another light-" Collin was interrupted again, "I am not a patient Pokemon, and every second we wait could be another second that Dominic takes to come one step closer to his goals!"

Mewtwo then raised his hand as blue flames shot from the Litwicks into the center of the room. Inside of the the ball of fire came a motion picture of sorts. Standing on a stage was a man who wore a black robe, a black crown, and had long black hair.

"This is Dominic, the man that you were brought here to stop. Him and his Black party control this region, Pangea, with an iron fist. Once upon a time, Pangea was much like your democratic countries. Leaders were elected to serve the people, and much like the United States it was dominated by two political parties. These two parties were the White party backed by the legendary dragon Reshiram, and the Black party backed by the Legendary dragon Zekrom." said Mewtwo.

"The White party was much like your America's founding fathers, they believed that government only had three roles, having a military, to make laws, and to build roads and sewers. The Black party however, was the opposite. They believed in the philosophy of such people like Rousseau and Mussolini, that the government should be supreme. The bickering between these parties became so great that they entered into civil war. The Black party won the war and claimed both legendary dragons for their side," Mewtwo explained further.

"Dominic was the Black party's leader, and crowned himself king of Pangea upon his victory. Dominic claims that the people of this region have the freedom of speech and religion, but in reality he has thrown anyone who disagree's with him into concentration camps. In these camps, horrible experiments are performed that have spawned super Pokemon, and humans with the abilities of Pokemon. This may sound like a good thing but the procedures are extremely painful, and the subjects are brainwashed into serving the state. Most experiments are failures however, and the Black party doesn't waste bullets on them. Instead, they are burned alive." Mewtwo continued.

"Dominics plans do not begin and end with Pangea, he plans to take over the rest of the Pokemon world as well. Many have tried to stop them, champions such as Red, Lucas, Ethan, and Silver. Dominic has defeated every one of them, and they have all disappeared. Even I cannot stand against both Reshiram and Zekrom." Mewtwo continued further.

"With no heroes here able to stop him, I brought all of you here in hopes that you could even out perform Red. The only hope lies in one of you beating the Pokemon league, and eventually facing Dominic. Whoever is able to beat Dominic, by law will be crowned king. Do any of you have any questions?" said Mewtwo finishing up.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I look up from Mewtwo's explanation, having been mulling it over. Seriously sounded like way too much political work. Oh well, if that was what I was here for, it was what it was. That kid Denny was looking at her. Or more likely, at her Shinx. Sparx was hissing a little from the heat but unbothered otherwise. She sniffs at Denny and I glance up. The kid wanted to hold Sparx. Was a good thing he had asked her. "I dunno," I yawn, looking over at the cub. "Izzat all right with you?"

She shrugged and mewed a bit. "Suppose it's all right."

I nod. "She don' seem to mind. Jus' don't pull 'er tail kay." I pause as the cat climbs onto the boy's feet, rying to reach his legs. The Litwick makes a confused noise and I grin a little.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • 'Sweet!' Denny cheered in his mind. Shinx was trying to climb on his leg, which actually tickled a little. Hopefully he can catch a Shinx of his own along his journey. As he picked up Shinx, Mewtwo suddenly appeared in the middle.

Quite an impatient Pokemon. The blue fire floated to the center, showing images of a man named Dominic. Denny listened to Mewtwo's lecture. This is serious... This Civil War is like the North against the South, & the North won. But here...the Black Party, resembling the South, won. This is really bad! Dominic even beat Red?

'They're real?' This amazed Denny. The characters they play as in the Pokemon games were actually real here. But...that would mean even Ethan lost. & Lucas & Dawn. Where were they now?

Denny gave Katie Shinx back & looked at Mewtwo, seeing if any of them had any questions. Glace ran up to Denny as he picked her up & pet her head, still looking at Mewtwo. "What do we have to do to defeat Dominic?" This seemed like a right question to ask. Hopefully Denny's question will be answered.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin chuckled, "sounds like Vietnam all over again, but what makes you think we can stop him?" Mewtwo gave Collin an icy stare, "I don't, but Arceus seems to think you can."

"Arceus?" said Collin. "Arceus himself is in peril, Dominic wants to capture him and his creation trio. Dominic is obsessed with power, and he who controls the creation trio controls time, space, and anti-matter," said Mewtwo.

Collin was disgusted, this Dominic person claimed to have all of these ideals, but he was just another power hungry freak. Then Collin had another question, "did he study Karl Marx as well?" Mewtwo responded, "yes, how did you know?" "They always do," said Collin.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Daniel watched Mewtwo appear and explain to them all why he had brought them here. He had a bemused expression on his face, and Fira yawned. She had heard all this before. Daniel gave her head a gentle pat, and she climbed out of his lap. Time to play the devil's advacate. Why? Because he feels like it, that's why. He stood up and looked at Mewtwo.

"Collin, why are you so eager to trust him? What he's done basically amounts to kidnapping. Look around you buddy. I'm probably the oldest one here, and I'm only twenty one! Most everyone he's brought here are kids! Seriously, why should we believe a word you say? And even if it is true, who's to say that we have the right to overthrow a government. And we don't have the whole story. Mewtwo could be twisting things around to make us see it his way. We don't know what's been going on, and the only person we have that is telling us anything is a kidnapper. I say that we shouldn't just rush off to do this until we have the full story. Who knows, the people here might be happier under this regime than they would be under anarchy. My point is, that until we have all the facts, not just the distorted point of view Mewtwo and the rest of his comrades present us, we have no way of knowing if what we are doing is right. But I intend to find out the truth. And if it is like Mewtwo says, then sure, I'll lend a hand. But I'm not going to swallow what some omnipotent being tells me is right. I'll go out and see. Then I'll make my own decisions, thank you very much," Daniel said with a slight smile on his face. Fira looked up at him. She could not believe her ears! He was standing up to Mewtwo! But she could kind of see where he was coming from. So... She barked at him as he began walking toward the exit. He stopped and turned around.

"Coming Fira? I'm going to go see for myself now. Thanks for at least giving me some information to go on Mewtwo," Daniel said. He smiled as Fira began to chase after him. The two of them began limping off down the cave.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Earl grimaced when the flash of light went through the cave. When it stopped and more people were in the cave, Mewtwo began explaining about what had happened and why these people from PC were needed. It made sense to Earl as to why he, and the others, were needed, but there was something egging him. Just when he was fixing to speak up, a rather tall young man standing at just under 6'3" spoke up.

"Collin, why are you so eager to trust him? What he's done basically amounts to kidnapping. Look around you buddy. I'm probably the oldest one here, and I'm only twenty one! Most everyone he's brought here are kids! Seriously, why should we believe a word you say? And even if it is true, who's to say that we have the right to overthrow a government. And we don't have the whole story. Mewtwo could be twisting things around to make us see it his way. We don't know what's been going on, and the only person we have that is telling us anything is a kidnapper. I say that we shouldn't just rush off to do this until we have the full story. Who knows, the people here might be happier under this regime than they would be under anarchy. My point is, that until we have all the facts, not just the distorted point of view Mewtwo and the rest of his comrades present us, we have no way of knowing if what we are doing is right. But I intend to find out the truth. And if it is like Mewtwo says, then sure, I'll lend a hand. But I'm not going to swallow what some omnipotent being tells me is right. I'll go out and see. Then I'll make my own decisions, thank you very much," said the young man as he walked off until his Vulpix barked at him and followed. Earl was simply stunned that someone could speak what he had been thinking like that, and so he quickly made his decision.

"While I want to believe you Mewtwo," began Earl before clearing his throat. "I don't think I can. Afterall, you are known as one of the most savage Pokemon in the world. Something tells me that if someone, or thing, threatened your power you would try to do whatever it took to keep that power. Plus, the former champions just disappeared? I find that hard to believe, especially for Red, Blue, Ethan, and Silver. They would never go down without a fight. So, I'm with that guy," said Earl as he pointed back to the entrance, where the twenty-one year old had disappeared.

"Sorry... Collin was it? Yeah, sorry about this, but I'm not going to trust a savage. Peace."

With that, Earl began walking away, taking another swig of Dr. Pepper as he did so. Ace, meanwhile, seemed conflicted about what to do. He wanted to go wherever Earl went, but he didn't want to walk away from Mewtwo... However, he had made a promise to Mewtwo...

"I'm coming with you Earl!" shouted Ace through telepathy to his trainer as he followed Earl out of the room.

"Sweetness. Hey man, wait up for me!" said Earl loudly, trying to catch the tall guy's attention.

Nideous

Years
  • Daniel walked down the cave at a semi slow pace. Fira walked in front of him, her six tails waving slightly from excitement. Daniel could see why. The pair of them were about to set out and explore a new world! That prospect made Daniel very happy. He increased his steps and scooped Fira up into his arms, prompting an excited yip from her. She gazed up at him with joy and he grinned back at her.

"Hey man, wait up for me!"

Daniel slowed to a halt as someone caught up to him. He looked down at them. Not that he was looking down on them, but he had to look down or he'd be looking at his hair. Daniel grinned as Fira barked out a greeting.

"Well, I've probably gone and pissed good old Mewtwo off. That was kind of fun. Anyways, I'm Daniel. Wassup?" Daniel said, his drawl creeping back out on him. Bah, he had been working so hard to control his southern accent. Not that he was ashamed of it. But people tended to make certain assumptions about him because of how he looked and sounded. Not good for getting hired. So why did he care now? He didn't even need to worry about it now! Fira looked down at the Makuhita, then she lay her head down on Daniel's arm.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • In the middle of conversing with Earl, a bright light flashed. I immediately realized that we had teleported when I saw Mewtwo and the rest of the "group" next to me.

"Well, that was being impatient," I muttered.

Nightmare grinned at me. "You said it."

Mewtwo then raised his hand as blue flames shot from the Litwicks into the center of the room. Inside of the the ball of fire came a motion picture of sorts. Standing on a stage was a man who wore a black robe, a black crown, and had long black hair.

"This is Dominic, the man that you were brought here to stop. Him and his Black party [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]control[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] this region, Pangea, with an iron fist. Once upon a time, Pangea was much like your democratic countries. Leaders were elected to serve the people, and much like the United States it was dominated by two political parties. These two parties were the White party backed by the legendary dragon Reshiram, and the Black party backed by the Legendary dragon Zekrom." said Mewtwo.

"The White party was much like your America's founding fathers, they believed that government only had three roles, having a military, to make laws, and to build roads and sewers. The Black party however, was the opposite. They believed in the philosophy of such people like Rousseau and Mussolini, that the government should be supreme. The bickering between these parties became so great that they entered into civil war. The Black party won the war and claimed both legendary dragons for their side," Mewtwo explained further.

"Dominic was the Black party's leader, and crowned himself king of Pangea upon his victory. Dominic claims that the people of this region have the freedom of speech and religion, but in reality he has thrown anyone who disagrees with him into concentration camps. In these camps, horrible experiments are performed that have spawned super Pokemon, and humans with the abilities of Pokemon. This may sound like a good thing but the procedures are extremely painful, and the subjects are brainwashed into serving the state. Most experiments are failures however, and the Black party doesn't waste bullets on them. Instead, they are burned alive." Mewtwo continued.

"Dominics plans do not begin and end with Pangea, he plans to take over the rest of the Pokemon world as well. Many have tried to stop them, champions such as Red, Lucas, Ethan, and Silver. Dominic has defeated every one of them, and they have all disappeared. Even I cannot stand against both Reshiram and Zekrom." Mewtwo continued further.

"With no heroes here able to stop him, I brought all of you here in hopes that you could even out perform Red. The only hope lies in one of you beating the Pokemon league, and eventually facing Dominic. Whoever is able to beat Dominic, by law will be crowned king. Do any of you have any questions?" said Mewtwo finishing up.

"Collin, why are you so eager to trust him? What he's done basically amounts to kidnapping. Look around you buddy. I'm probably the oldest one here, and I'm only twenty one! Most everyone he's brought here are kids! Seriously, why should we believe a word you say? And even if it is true, who's to say that we have the right to overthrow a government. And we don't have the whole story. Mewtwo could be twisting things around to make us see it his way. We don't know what's been going on, and the only person we have that is telling us anything is a kidnapper. I say that we shouldn't just rush off to do this until we have the full story. Who knows, the people here might be happier under this regime than they would be under anarchy. My point is, that until we have all the facts, not just the distorted point of view Mewtwo and the rest of his comrades present us, we have no way of knowing if what we are doing is right. But I intend to find out the truth. And if it is like Mewtwo says, then sure, I'll lend a hand. But I'm not going to swallow what some omnipotent being tells me is right. I'll go out and see. Then I'll make my own decisions, thank you very much," Nideous said with a slight smile on his face, before leaving.

"While I want to believe you Mewtwo," began Earl before clearing his throat. "I don't think I can. Afterall, you are known as one of the most savage Pokemon in the world. Something tells me that if someone, or thing, threatened your power you would try to do whatever it took to keep that power. Plus, the former champions just disappeared? I find that hard to believe, especially for Red, Blue, Ethan, and Silver. They would never go down without a fight. So, I'm with that guy," said Earl as he pointed back to the entrance, where the twenty-one year old had disappeared. Earl left after Nideous.

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry, but what? Isn't Pangea the super continent? Well, maybe it is in our world...And 'they believed that government only had three roles: having a military, to make laws, and to build roads and sewers' my freakin' arse. 'Cause that **** is going soooo well nowadays. Although I believe you on the experimented thing-" 'Cause no matter what, I do believe that Nightmare was not a "clone" that Mewtwo created, but something that the Black Party experimented on "-but the thing is, didn't you create our pokemon? They sure aren't substitutes or double teams, so it's not like you just created them in a pokemon move. You must have experimented and you cannot say that you did not fail at some point; even if you are Mewtwo. As you said yourself, you're not all powerful. Also like what Nideous said, most of the people here are just KIDS. I'm even one of the youngest ones! What the hell do we know about politics? I was never interested in it 'cause the only politics were American and I wasn't an American citizen. Plus, Red, Gold, Silver, Green...They all lived in this world originally. We just RP in it and play the games, watch the animes, whatever. Plus, you talk about a place completely different than what is in the games and the animes; we have no information aside from what you tell us. I like you Mewtwo, a lot, and I know that Nightmare trusts you, but I'm the kind of person who likes to observes things for herself and not allow other judgments to cloud my opinion. I'm headin' out with them. See ya." I turned around and walked.

Nightmare grinned at Mewtwo. "See ya later, buddy!" he exclaimed, before floating after me. "I think we all totally pissed off Mewtwo! Hah!"

I grinned back. "I feel like the **** is about to hit the fan at any moment. It's sad how I can't see their reaction..."

Nightmare smirked. "Want me to hang back so I can tell you?"

"If you want."

"Sweetness." Nightmare disappeared into the ground.

I managed to catch up with Earl and Nideous. "Yo. I'm with you now. Too bad we don't have a freakin' map of this place."

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • "Pathetic children, all of them," said Mewtwo. He then looked at Collin, "are you going to join your friends?" "I have no friends," said Collin to Mewtwo, "and I most certainly will not join a pack of hypocrites!"

"I was the first one that said that you shouldn't be trusted, and they acted like I was crazy, but Nideous says it and all of the sudden they listen? And what kind of bull was that about 'maybe they're happy about living under a crazy regime.' The people of Italy were happy to live under Mussolini, and so were the people of Germany under Hitler! Did that make those regimes a good thing? They act like they're thinking for they're selves but they're just sheep playing follow the leader." Collin continued.

"So, what will you do?" asked Mewtwo. "I'm going to give you a chance to prove yourself," said Collin, "show me, in the flesh, these crimes and atrocities!"

Mewtwo then beamed something into Collin's mind and said, "go to Genesis city, and go to the coliseum. Tonight a speech is being given by Dominic who will execute former White Party members, be there and you will have your proof!"

Collin then started to leave the cave, but then a thought occurred to him, "wait, how are the others going to find their way to the city?" he asked.

"They won't," said Mewtwo coldly. Collin had the instructions to the city beamed into his head. "But, you can't just leave them there to die!" said Collin angry. "They chose their fate," said Mewtwo. Collin ran as fast as he could trying to catch up with the others; they may have been hypocrites, but they didn't deserve to die in the jungle.

Collin caught up with them and said, "what are you three thinking? You don't know the way to the city, you'll die in this jungle!"

Collin then got an angry look on his face and said, "I'll lead you out of here but after this were through, you three don't use your head, and almost got yourselves killed. Not to mention the hypocrisy of saying that all of the sudden you don't trust Mewtwo."

Collin walked in front of them leading the way but not saying a word.

Nideous

Years
  • Daniel smirked as Michaela ran to catch up. He turned to her and cocked his eyebrow. When had he become the leader?

"Fira and I can find our way. Can't we Fira? She's a canine, she can just follow the scent of some other people until we reach a city. And trust me. I can live in the wild. I may not look it, but I was raised in a very rural part of Georgia. I know how to live out in places like this," Daniel said easily. He smiled, but his expression faltered when Collin ran up. He listened to Collin and then walked beside him. Collin had his opinion, and Daniel had his. But if Collin expected that to be the end of it, then he didn't know Daniel that well.

"Dude, I know how to hunt, fish, and cook. And we've got Fira, who can track down other people that have been through the area. You see, take a look at the walls. They are too smooth and rounded out to be natural. That means someone made them. Someone with tools, or pokemon. They were designed very smartly, so that the whole system would not collapse on itself, so it wasn't random acts of wild pokemon. And they are aged, which means that they've been here a while. So Mewtwo didn't show up here last night or even last year and make them. So there must be a settlement nearby, to which Fira could lead us. Did you honestly think that I would walk off like that without knowing exactly what I was doing?" Daniel said with a warm smile on his face. It touched him that Collin, however upset he was, cared enough about them to come and try and make sure they stayed safe. But Daniel was a genius. He didn't use his brain much, but when he did, he was almost always right. He then thought about something else Collin said.

"Hypocrisy? When was I hypocritical? I never said to trust Mewtwo, only to see what he had to say. I decided to go and make my own judgement, no matter what he told me. He could have told me that the leader was farting unicorns or something, but without some proof, I'm not going to accept something with blind faith, not when it's this important. And listen to you, you're the one who said not to trust him from the start. Who's the hypocrit here? Of course, I can't speak for those two. But that's just me. I have to see it with my own to eyes," Daniel said as he kept pace with Collin. His tone was light, and friendly. In his mind, the two of them were just having a friedly discussion. No harm in his words, or how he said them. Just what he thought. And it really was his choice in the matter.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • "I'm no hypocrite, I don't trust him either, but the last time we had a discussion about this, I was more or less made to look the fool for saying that maybe we shouldn't trust him. But whatever, I've found a way to get proof of what he is saying is right or not, this Dominic guy is giving a speech in Genesis city. At this speech he's supposedly going to execute former White Party members. We may get the proof we need there," said Collin.

To Collin, the White party sounded like his kind of people, freedom fighters, and if what Mewtwo was saying was true he needed to help them. "Also, these three seem to view you as a leader of sorts, that's not the case with me. You're cool with me but I will leave this group of people in an instant if I see fit," explained Collin in a nice manner. Collin led the way to Genesis city.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • So far a few people didn't believe Mewtwo & just left. Collin got something in his brain from Mewtwo. Maybe Denny should follow him? Well, he doesn't wanna be lost.

Looks like he's decided. He's tagging along. He faces Mewtwo, a little scared I might add. "Uh, see ya." With that, Denny left & followed the route the others went through. Glace looked at Mewtwo for a moment, feeling scared by, well, everything. She is easily timid, so even a slight noise can startle her.

Denny could finally see Michaela, Daniel, Earl, & Collin up ahead. This time around he's gonna stick with the group. He walked up to Collin, holding Glace close to him. "Yo. I'm tagging along 'cause I don't wanna go at this alone. Mewtwo gave you something in your brain, so what is it we have to do right now?"

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • As soon as Earl was fixing to introduce himself to Daniel, Michaela caught up with them, telling them she was with them. Before Earl could even comment on that, Collin came back, and accused the three of them of not using their heads? Uh... That was a lot to take in, and things weren't becoming calm and cool.

"Yeah, I'm not following you Collin. For starters, I don't even know who you are from PC. Why should I trust YOU?!" asked Earl, emphasizing the you at the ened. "I trust this guy right here-" Earl then pointed at Daniel, "Because he's the one who makes the most sense around here. Plus, who am I to judge, least I be judged?"

Earl was getting angrier by the second. Being accused of not using his head and being a hypocrite was NOT cool. In fact, it was extremely insulting to him.

"And I'm sorry if you trust savages, but I for that matter DON'T! I know, makes little sense, especially for a southern man like me, but I was raised in a family of intellectuals. I am perfectly able to decide who to trust and not, thank you very much!"

"Ace! You're getting too angry and loud! Wild Pokemon could hear us!"

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! I want an apology from this guy!"

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: Everyone. Mewtwo has also supplied you with five pokeballs. :D Feel free to begin catching pokemon! XD)

Daniel thought that if Collin thought he was being made to look like a fool because people didn't agree with him, then he was not going to last long out here. Seems like he did a lot of talking and posturing, but when it came down to it, he wasn't very accepting when people had a different viewpoint than he did. Fira looked at Collin as he talked about an execution. That was definately on Daniel's list of things he didn't like. He nodded at Collin, already coming up with a plan. But the guy that had caught up to Daniel first was not so friendly.

"DUDE! Relax. Shouting isn't going to get you anywhere. ust calm down and take a few deep breaths, ok? It's not worth arguing about, because it seems to me that we're all on the same side at the moment," Daniel said calmly. He saw several wild pokemon wandering around. Denny caught up to them at the entrance to the cave.

"Hey Denny. Seems like we have an execution to stop," Daniel said simply. Then Collin called him a leader and then challenged him. Fira growled a bit.

"Leader? I don't know about that. I do what I feel is right, and I can't help it if others agree with me or not. I never asked anyone to follow me. And as for you, it's not my place to tell you what to do Collin. You're a grown man. The main benifit of that is that you get to make your own decisions. I wouldn't dream of trying to tell you what to do," Daniel said. He looked down and saw what Fira was growling at. A Caterpie had wandered up and was rubbing against his leg. Daniel cocked his eyebrow. He knelt down and picked the little guy up. Caterpie made some weird bug noise and crawled up to his shoulder.

"Hey, would you look at that! This Caterpie seems like he likes us, Fira!" Daniel said. Caterpie was happy looking as he rested on Daniel's shoulder.

"Pix!" Fira said. But once she decided Caterpie meant no harm, she set her head back down on Daniel's arm and closed her eyes lazily.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Were they arguing or something? Seems like it. At least Daniel took the time to answer Denny's question with one sentence. "Hey Denny. Seems like we have an execution to stop." Well, part of the question. Denny didn't exactly know what execution they had to stop, so he had to ask further. Before he could, he saw Daniel pick up a Caterpie. Cute!

"An execution? Mind explaining what we have to do exactly?" Glace hopped out of Denny's arms & looked around her surroundings. Their were a lot of grass Pokemon around, but she stayed close to Denny as to not get into any trouble. Who cares what others think of her? She's timid ok?!

Denny thought he had more to say, but he had no more to say...at least until the whole thing is explained.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin had made enemies of these people; who cares? Earl had gone on a whole tirade when Collin wasn't even talking to him. How could Collin have called him a hypocrite if he wasn't even present in the argument about whether or not to trust Mewtwo.

Plus, he said to not judge lest he be judged and yet he judged Mewtwo as a savage. Collin didn't say any of his thoughts out loud because he knew that it was hopeless to get these people to admit that they were even slightly in the wrong.

Collin decided to send out Ryu, and he did. "You get it now Collin? You don't do well with others. Time to ditch these morons," said Ryu. Collin thought about it.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    I felt a sense of unease as we sat there and listened to Mewtwo. Well, godless abomination is telling me to save the world from the Black Army. One, that seems slightly cliche, two, who was the one who told the world he hated humans? Third of all, the idea that any of the people here wouldn't kill each other before we even got to the end of this journey was absurd, at least for the moment. Maybe people would get used to each other. Maybe. I sighed a bit as Daniel left, followed by Earl and Michaela, whose names I caught earlier. Denny went running after them. Annoyance pricked the back of my neck as Collin and Mewtwo seemed to have forgotten I was there. Then I smiled as Collin left. People were such sheep. Trusting the demented cat monster or not wasn't a dang issue in my opinion. What was concerning me was the simplicity of the whole kit and kaboodle. What about Kyurem? Wasn't there anyone trying to summon him? Wait... oh god no. I decided not to pursue that train of thought and rose to leave. None of this honestly interested me. I got to have Pokemon? Cool. Did I get to save the world? Possibly. That was cool. Could I check myself into a mental hospital after this whole mess? Awesome.

I got up, still carrying the Litwick. It made a very weird noise in response and I looked at it. "What, do you want me to Pokeball your butt?" It nodded, looking vaguely amused. At least, I thought it did. "Geez. Fine. Stupid laws. Come on Cairu.: I threw the ball at her head, letting her get sucked in.

Sparx gave me an irritable mewl. "What, you too?" I groaned. "Fine. You guys are determined to make me talk to myself."I pulled a Luxury Ball from my pocket and returned her, shaking my head. I went to put my headphones in again and went after the others, not really paying too much attention to where they were heading. I figured I'd figure it out as I got there. They were arguing up there. I shook my head a bit, resisting the urge to piss everyone off at once. It was a fun idea though. They were all so ticked off.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Earl took several deep breaths, quickly calming down as happy thoughts went through his mind, such as Zelda's Lullaby.

"*sigh* I'm cool. I'm cool..." And he was. He had finally fully calmed down. "Just forget about that, k? New world, new people, having to save the world thing... Yeah, it got to me. Besides, the only one I know here is Michaela. What are all of your PC names?"

Earl then turned, looking past the trees to a pond nearby. It wasn't very big, but it was a pond nonetheless, and Earl had a sudden urge to chillax next to it.

"I'll help stop the execution of the White Party. Just let me cool off first, k?"

With that, Earl and Ace both ran to the pond. Upon reaching the pond, Earl took off his socks and shoes and relaxed his feet into the cold water.

"Oh dang... That feels goooood...."

"I agree. It does feel good," said Ace, moving his feet around in the water.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • New world, new people, having to save the world thing... Yeah, it got to me. Besides, the only one I know here is Michaela. What are all of your PC names?" said Earl.

Collin decided he'd let the outburst go and introduced everyone, "I'm aspie3000, that's Nideous, and that's Shinydiamond." Then Earl went to this pond with his Pokemon.

"Lazy stupid hick," said Ryu. Collin took offense to that, "most of my family on my dad's side are from the country Ryu, and I respect them. You respect warriors don't you? Well their favorite pastime is hunting alligators."

"Alligators are nothing kid, I hunt down Pokemon that can breath fire and shoot electricity," responded Ryu with hardened pride. Ryu then changed the subject, "when are you going to split from everybody else? I'm itching for a battle!"

Collin nodded and said, "look folks, I'm sure that you're all very nice people, but this isn't working out. The only friend I've made is Ryu, and he wants to fight right now. I do too, so see ya on the flip side."

Collin then left the group to train, and maybe to capture a Pokemon. Ryu was right, he was a loner and it should stay that way.

Back