• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
  • & here comes a few more people, one of which was Amanda. She took out Viper (cool name) & walked up to Denny & Collin. "Is it okay if I go with you two?" Well, like they say, the more the merrier.

"Of course you can come along! We all came here for 1 reason after all." Denny answered her question with a genuine smile. This was gonna be fun. He noticed her Snivy speaking to Glace & Ryu.

Glace watched Viper, a little shaky. "Vee..." She quietly poured out, saying he should give his trainer a chance. Otherwise, who will he train with then? Maybe she shouldn't have spoken up... "Eevee!" Quickly saying sorry, she hid behind her paws from Viper, not wanting him to be mean at her.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
    Years
  • V for Vendetta

"Uh, we're fine,"one of the guys said,

Zachary believed his name was Collin or something similar.

Zachary nodded before Collin began speaking again.

"Cool, a Dratini," said Collin.

"We're headed towards Mewtwo trying to figure out what all of this is about," Collin continued.

"Of course, you can come with, but you gotta take it slow because of Nideouse's ankle," Collin explained further.

Zachary could tell that Collin's Pokemon could tell more about Zachary than Collin could. Zachary knew that Daniel was Nideous, and Daniel was playing his injury off quite well. Zachary started to bike into the cave, figuring that Mewtwo was inside. Zachary biked until he noticed that Dratini had jumped off and darted off. Zachary scrambled off his bike and found Dratini beside a near-empty whisky bottle and a nylon camping stool. Dratini had bit off some Nylon and put the nylon in the bottle. Zachary ripped another chunk of nylon and put it into the bottle. Zachary held a little piece of Nylon and pulled out his Zippo lighter. Zachary lit the piece of Nylon on fire then stuffed it back into the whisky bottle. THe Nylon caught fire, and Dratini scrambled back onto Zachary. Zachary got back onto his bike, holding the bottle, and traversed further into the cave. The cave was filled with spectacular formations and some writing describing the direction to go in. Zachary followed the signs until he reached a large chamber. Zachary biked out to the center of the chamber, and put the bottle down on the ground. Zachary dismounted from his bike, and sat down beside the bottle. Dratini squirmed down onto Zachary's lap, and snuggled in.

" I think you need a name," Zachary begun.

" How does, Vendetta sound," Zachary asked his Dratini.

Vendetta nodded, and Zachary felt the bond between him and Vendetta.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • "I'm fine if you come along," said Collin. "why of all the humans did I have to get put with Miss. Chipper over there," said Viper to the other two Pokemon. "Stop your (expletive)," said Ryu, "Mewtwo knows what he's doing."

As they advanced through the cave, following the writing on the wall, it got pitch black. They wouldn't have been able to see anything if it wasn't for these candles with blue flames on the wall that suddenly turned on.

Collin inspected one of the candles, and it responded by saying, "Litwick!" "Hey everyone, check it out, real Litwicks," said Collin to the others.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Sparx waved lazily, preferring to leap into my arms again. I nod at Nideous and grin, looking slightly mischevous. "Mm. Sorry then dude, I was thinking you guys were all busy tickin' each other off ya know?" Somehow, these various people made sense for thei users. Now as for saving the world or whatever the mission was... yeah they ran out of hopefuls. Truly.

"Well," I drawled cheerily. "Le's follow the little buggers inside." I had caught a glimpse of the others running in and suppressed a snicker. Aren't we so eager?

"Maybe they just want to get it over with," Sparx suggested. I snicker now.

"more like they're worried they'll get left behind." I gestured to DAniel. "C'mon mate, before they get risky or somethin."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • (OOC: I have forgotten if their was anyone else outside now.)

Daniel grinned and nodded as several of the others ran off ahead of them. He pet Fira again and stretched out.

"Yeah, they certainly are eager... And if they were worried about getting left behind, then they can stop. I tend to take things at my own pace. Still, you have a point. Best not to fall too far behind," Daniel said quietly. He set Fira down and she entered the cave. He gestured to the others that were still outside, if there was anyone other than him and Katie.

"Let's get moving y'all!" Daniel said happily. He grinned and walked into the cave. He looking down at Fira, who was gazing boredly at him. She turned on her heels and began to guide him through the cave.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • The writings on the wall was helpful. It probably leads them to Mewtwo. Wonder how much further it is? Denny's thinking was broken when Collin called out.

"Hey everyone, check it out, real Litwicks!" Denny decided to go to these blue candles & see what Collin was talking about. When he got a closer look, it said something.

"Litwick!" Amazing!

"Wow! That's really cool! Hey Collin. How much further 'til we reach Mewtwo?" Denny was starting to wonder what threat there was? Why did he bring them all here? There has to be a reason! Denny isn't leaving until he finds out why!

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Audrey followed along into the cave with everyone else.

"Hey everyone, check it out, real Litwicks," Collin said.

"Wow. That's amazing! But..." Audrey trailed off.

Audrey was rubbing the back of her neck and twisting her feet as a sign of shyness. Audrey never wanted to be shy at all. For some strange reason, she would put on an imbarresed smile whenever someone looked at her too long or just looked at her in the eye. Audrey wondered if they'd ever see Mewtwo. Maybe this was just some huge joke. Zane decided to make a joke and make an illusion that the cave was closing in on them.

"Whoa! Look out!" Audrey shouted.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin turned around quick, "what is it?" he asked. He heard laughter coming from Ryu. Collin started laughing a little too. "You just got punked out by a little girl!" said Ryu. "Yeah, alright, you got me, but I'm getting a move on, see you on the flip side." said Collin.

Collin walked with Ryu checking every so often to see if the others were following him. He followed the writing until he got to a huge chamber where the Yagerbomb was. He looked around the chamber; it had a bunch of Litwicks lining the wall, and a huge Chandelure at the top. He looked at the ground and checked out the huge symbol that he was standing on. It was a Braviary with a white W across it's wingspan.

"Collin," said Mewtwo as it hovered down landing in front of him. "The one called, 'PsychoJigglypuff' wanted out of this, and I need a replacement. Do you know any one worthy of this fight?" it asked. Collin answered immediately, "Game Over 1375 for sure."

"I will bring him here," said Mewtwo teleporting away. Collin hoped that he had just done the right thing.

(OOC: Game Over will join us.)

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Well Collin totally ignored Denny's question. Meh, they were getting close by his guess. Glace staying close by to Denny, he followed Colling in to find Zachery & Collin in the middle of a chamber.

This looked amazing. Were they suppose to meet Mewtwo here? It seemed that way. There were so many litwicks here too. Glace hid behind Denny. Guess she doesn't like the surroundings.

"Don't worry. I'll protect you?" Denny bent down & patted Glace on the head, which made her feel better. Now the only thing to do was wait. Holding Glace, Denny walked to the middle of the chamber where Zachery & Collin were, & waited. Were the others coming?

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • "Pathetic," said Ryu about Glace's fear of it's surroundings. "Dude, shut up, he's probably very young," said Collin. Collin decided to tell Denny what had just happened.

"So, apparently, the asian girl with the Mudkip wanted out, Psychojigglypuff, I think. Mewtwo is off to find a replacement for her. The replacement is Game Over. You know, the dude that plays Earl in What If," said Collin to Denny. "Anyways, for now we just wait here for him," continued Collin.

He wondered if any of the others would reach the chamber.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: xD Glace is a girl!)

Ryu's attitude to Glace only made her sad. A few small tears were leaking out of her eyes as she closed her eyes to look at nothing.

The 'asian' girl left? That's sad. But Game Over is coming next? Another user Denny knows! "Nice!" Denny was a bit excited about this. Now they just had to wait. Are the others coming in soon? Well, it would be nice if Denny's PC friends all came here. This place is interesting.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • It was a seemingly normal day over at Ole Miss University in Oxford, MS... If you call thousands upon thousands of people screaming "HOTTY TODDY!" and "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE MISS!" normal. It was Saturday at the Grove, and since it is in the middle of a rather cold autumn season, you know what that means.

GAME DAY!!!

"Man I love game day," said a young, caucasian man with a hint of a southern accent. He looked to be around twenty years old, wearing a baggy red t-shirt and baggy blue jeans held up by a black leather belt with a silver buckle. His black tennis shoes looked a little dirty, while his black fedora hat, black leather jacket, and silver-framed glasses looked as clean as a whistle. This was William Earl Stevens, Jr, who had decided to go tailgating with some family and friends.

"You and all of us Earl!' shouted Earl's grandfather, who was currently grilling some shrimp. His grandfather had come dressed as Col. Reb today, and it was rather funny. All he had needed was the red, white, and blue suit, the red cowboy hat, and a cane, and he looked almost exactly like the legendary mascot of Ole Miss. "Hotty Toddy!"

"Hotty Toddy!" shouted everyone including Earl. He then looked in the cooler, his smiled disappearing briefly afterwards.

"Hey, we's be out of Dr. Pepper! I'mma go get some, alright?" said Earl, running before he got an answer.

"Don't be too long! The game is gonna start soon!"

"Okay okay!" shouted Earl, running to a gas station nearby. Walking in, he immediately spotted a 2-liter bottle of Dr. Pepper, which, for some reason, had been placed in the cooler at the front. Grabbing it, Earl paid for it and headed out.

"Good day for a game. It's nice and cool out, the sun's shining... Man things couldn't be any bet- OW!"

Earl had bumped into someone and fallen down. Standing back up, he brushed himself off.

"Sorry about that sir. I should have pa... paid... at...tention..."

Earl had almost been rendered speechless. He hadn't bumped into anyone. In fact, he had bumped into something that he had long thought only existed in a game.

"Are you Game Over1375?" asked the very real Mewtwo through telepathy to Earl. Earl almost thought he was going crazy until he poked the legendary Pokemon. Upon feeling Mewtwo's hard skin, Earl readjusted his glasses, opened the Dr. Pepper, and gave it a hearty chug.

"Well? Are you?" asked Mewtwo, evidently becoming frustrated.

"I am, and if I'm gonna die today, I want to at least be able to have some Dr. Pepper before I do so."

Taking another chug, Earl closed the bottle and his eyes, firmly believing that he was fixing to die at the hands of a Pokemon that was known to be savage.

"I'm not here to kill you, despite what you may think. I am here to ask for your help."

"Huh? Really? What cha need help with?" asked Earl, relieved that he wasn't gonna die today, but he began wondering what the legendary Psychic-type Pokemon needed him for. It had to be big if Mewtwo couldn't take care of it.

"All shall be explained soon. Follow the Pokemon, and your friends, to me."

"Wait... Wha-"

Too late, Mewtwo had raised his hand, and then a flash of light appeared.

"Uh... Where am I?" asked Earl, rubbing his forehead as he sat up, having just woken up. He then looked around, seeing that he was in the middle of a jungle. It was fairly humid here, so Earl quickly took off his jacket and slung it over his right shoulder. He remember the flash of light, Mewtwo, game day at Ole Miss...

"Man everyone's gonna kill me when I get back... Including the people on PC. I had just started my Dragonball RP too..."

Disappointed, Earl's face brightened a little when he saw the 3/4 full 2-liter bottle of Dr. Pepper. At least Mewtwo had allowed Earl to bring that with him. Speaking of which, where was he?

"Time to find out where I'm at... And my friends? Which friends? I have lots of friends," said Earl, an air of arrogance coming from him. Yeah, he can be arrogant sometimes.

"Are you Game Over1375?" asked something to Earl. Earl, after having heard Mewtwo, knew this was through telepathy. As he looked around, he soon found a Makuhita looking up at him. Earl then quickly figured out where he was at, but he just about couldn't believe it.

He was in the Pokemon world... AND THAT WAS AWESOME!

"Oh freakin' SWEETNESS! A Makuhita! Makuhita is one of my favorite Pokemon!" said Earl, smiling happily and kneeling down, petting the miniature yellow sumo-wrestler. The Makuhita seemed to blush a little.

"Thanks, but could you please answer my question? I need to find the one named Game Over1375. I need to lead him to White Cave under Mewtwo's orders."

There was the voice again. Quickly putting two and two together, Earl smiled at the Pokemon.

"I am Game Over1375, but you can call me Earl little buddy! So, where's this cave?" asked Earl, standing up and smiling while clutching the bottle of Dr. Pepper. The Makuhita quickly smiled.

"Wonderful! Please, come with me! Any questions you have should surely be answered by your friends!" said the Makuhita through telepathy as he grabbed Earl's hand and started leading Earl through the jungle.

"You're a strong one. Of course, I should have known you were. You are a Fighting-type," said Earl before drinking some more Dr. Pepper. He suddenly wanted to know if Dr. Pepper existed in this world. He knew soda did, but Dr. Pepper? He would have to find out. Not having any Dr. Pepper here would be a bad thing. Earl loved the stuff.

"And we're here," said the Makuhita as he and Earl came to the entrance of White Cave.

"And my 'friends' are in here?" asked Earl, questioning whether if he wanted to do this or not. Then again, did he really have a choice?

"Yep! Let's do this!" said Makuhita happily as he began running. Seeing the current situation, Earl just smiled as he remembered a rather suitable meme for the occasion.

"LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!" shouted Earl as loud as he could, hoping whoever was in the cave could hear him as he caught up with the Makuhita.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • "Holy ****!" I exclaimed. "THAT ENTERENCE REMINDS ME OF LUEROI!"

A guy just suddenly ran into the opening of the cave, shouting "Leroy Jenkins".

I cleared my throat slightly. "So, which PC person are you?" I questioned. "I'm MichaelaTheUchiha, but you can call me Michaela."

Nideous and Fuyu had already gone inside anyways, so there wasn't really anyone else to introduce. "'Cept we gotta get going. Everyone else has already gone ahead."

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Earl quickly slowed his pace and so did Makuhita as he come across a young lady with straight brown hair with almond-shaped brown eyes. Her jeans looked to be rather baggy, while her shirt was black. When she had asked him which PC person he was and had told him her name was MichaelaTheUchiha, Earl's smile became a smirk.

"Michaela? Yeah, I've seen you around on PC. My username there is Game Over1375, but you can just call me Earl, considering the circumstances," said Earl, his voice a smooth baritone with a hint of a southern accent. As he came to a alking pace, he took another gulp of Dr. Pepper, thoughts forming in his mind.

"Wait... How do know I'm from PC? Did Mewtwo ask for people from PC or something? Did you get a Pokemon guide too?" asked Earl, shouting off questions. "Evidently mine's the little Makuhita there... Hey little man, can I call you Ace?"

"Sure you can Earl," replied the Makuhita through telepathy, sounding happy.

"Sweetness. Yeah, his name is Ace."

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin paced back and forth thinking about stuff and talking to himself quietly. "Something wrong with you?" asked Ryu. "I'm fine," said Collin back. Ryu decided to take the highroad, and said, "I hope those moronic hairless apes show up soon, or I'm gonna break something."

Suddenly Mewtwo appeared again in front of Collin, Zachery, and Denny. "It is done, Game Over 1373 has been transported to our world. Now if the rest of the humans would show up, I would explain everything," said Mewtwo.

"Why don't you bring them here yourself? We already know each other and our Pokemon so why not bring them here," said Collin. Mewtwo thought about it.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • I nodded. "Apparently, the only humans that are gathered here are from PC. And yes, I do have a "pokemon guide"." I paused. "Although, he's not going to do much guiding," I muttered.

Nightmare shot a glare at me. "Hey! I resent that remark!"

"Sure you do," I stated. "Anyways, we should probably get moving inside the wonderful white cave of mystery. That's Nightmare, the shiny, cursing, drunken Gastly."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Daniel was walking along peacefully by himself. Well, that's not true. He was following Fira. He wasn't sure where the others were. But this was a brief moment where he could relax. He slowed his pace and his limping became more visible. He let out a sigh and Fira looked up at him.

"Pix?" she asked quietly. Daniel grinned down at her.

"Oh, don't worry about me little one. I'm fine. Just one of those off days for me. Anyways I hope you know where you're going- Holy crap, what the hell was that?!" Daniel said, startled and slightly defeaned by the roar that echoed from back towards the entrance of the cave. He could almost swear that it had sounded like 'Leroy Janins', but he couldn't be sure. He shook his head and laughed a little. Surely no one he knew would be like that... That's not true. He knew several people that would use that meme. He shook his head and continued walking. He soon came to a large chamber. There were Litwicks all along the walls, and several of the others were already there. What surprised Daniel was that he wasn't the last one there. He walked in without saying a word to anyone and sat down on the ground. He leaned against the wall and waited for something interesting to happen. Fira climbed into his lap and he began petting her.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I sigh a bit, feeling Sparx purring against my neck. Dear god that is weird. I could vaguely sense irritation from up ahead. Was Mewtwo ticked perhaps? I smirk. Good. Arrogant bastard. Shaking my head, I kept walking until I saw flickering lights up ahead. Sparx leapt down and sniffed.

"What, curious?" I mutter playfully. She yips her agreement and spins around me, rushing ahead again. I chuckle. She is so bipolar. Reaching the lights, I discover they are Litwicks and feel a rush of excitement. I love Litwick. They're such a great Pokemon, especially when they evolve into Chandelure. I reach toward one and toward one and pick it up, sitting down with it in my lap. Thankfully, it doesn't seem to mind. Sparx doesn't either, staring around at the others. Daniel was sitting on the ground. Oh... there's Mewtwo. I smirk a little.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • All was quiet, until something echoed through the caves. "Yikes!" Denny cried out. Who the hell whould yell in here?! That hurt! Glace quickly hid somewhere as to hide from whoever made that sound.

"Oh my god..." Denny muttered. He cleaned his ears with his fingers, getting the ringing out of his head. Game Over was coming. Was he the one who made that noise? Could be. Mewtwo just mentioned it earlier. He listened in on to any conversation, wondering which one he should speak into.

Denny saw the girl with the Shinx holding a Litwick. What was her name again? Katie was it? Well, Denny might as well start up a conversation with her. He walked up to Katie with a smile. "Did I introduce myself? Can I hold your Shinx for a minute?" He looked at the Shinx for a minute. Shinx was one of Denny's favorite Pokemon, & he justed wanted to hold one right now.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda walked quietly into the center of the cave and sat down with Viper being silent deep in thought. "What are my parents going to do when they find out I'm missing!? w-what if when I get back they think I've gone crazy..b-but maybe I have gone crazy" she thought with a sigh absentmindedly petting Vipers head.

"You Probably are crazy" Viper said gruffly as if reading her thoughts, "what if this is just all in your head" he chuckled.

"I'm not crazy" she muttered before hearing a voice yell leeroy jenkins. "What was that?" she muttered again.

Last edited:
    Back