• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rejection( a pokemorph rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
  • I punched in anger and hatred in each human. I said yes because he didn't even see me coming. Miro whipped out and struck with me. We were all angry at the humans for doing this.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Cassy, the mew morph, felt a wave of hatred coming from the place that she had left only a few moments ago, so she teleported back to see what was going on. And to her horrible surprise there was like a mini war going on there.

"STOOOP IIIT!" She shouted and mixed in some supersonic waves, which could give her enought time to devide the two diffrent teams and build a psychic barrier between them.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • He looked at the girl. His face reddened as she spoke. His eyes speckled showing embarrassment and nervousness. Her voice still amazed him. Her beauty ... her smile, her eyes, her. She was...
    'Ah crap. I hate that...' He thought as he wiped a bit of drool from the corner of his mouth.
    He bowed slightly as he did, hoping she would miss that odd action. His mind calculated what little truth he did know as he tried to explain this to her. As he stepped forward, his mind seemed to be at ease. One, two...soon his stepping brought him close enough to feel her aura. He had only been that close once, he remembered as the day replayed in his mind, he was once close enough to shake her hand. The head researcher had given him his orders.
    " 'Protect Faith at all costs,' " He whispered in a raspy voice, "You... I... I am the one that failed you. I was...too busy looking at you, and I... God...forgive me Faith, I didn't sense them until it was too late... I failed. I failed..."
    He held his stomach as he detailed the attack, all of two seconds worth, and stepped back slowly. He was the reason they took her. He was the reason his friends died. The reason everyone was slaughtered. Because of him -- his carelessness, his stupidity, his poor skills, his lack of training and abilities -- Everyone he knew was dead. The lump in his throat grew even larger as he realized he had no friends anymore. The pain in his stomach intensified. He felt so dizzy, so nauseous. He stood, wobbly, but he stood. He kept his eyes lowered at the ground, his eyes clouded with useless tears. He had no use if he had already failed her. If he had failed his mission there was no excuse. What good is a bodyguard when he doesn't protect the one he is supposed to when she needs it most?
    "I failed you. I have dishonored you and the one's that have been killed because of that failure. I am useless." Slowly he drew his sword, his psychic energy gripping the handle and driving it into the ground at her feet. He removed his scabbard and sandals, kneeling in front of her with his face in the dirt and continued to speak. "I cannot make excuses for that failure and all the pain that I have caused. You have my life." He paused, the salty tears fell from his face, dampening the ground at his feet. He remained silent for a moment as he controlled his emotions.
    "I only hope my blood is good enough. Do what you must."
    He closed his eyes, the vision of her smiling filling his mind as he awaited the bite of the cold steel to end another pitiful samurai.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Skye could not get up. She felt her spriit and her body were becoming slowly separate. Tears began to fall. She gazed tiredly at the unconcious bodies around her, the human bodies that she only half belonged to. The human bodies she had rendered useless with one fast attack.

Her face hit the dirt, spraying grains of sand around her face. She closed her eyes. It felt good not to see the destruction around her. She could be alone. She wanted to be alone, to be sleeping soundly in her home upon the cliff. She wanted none of this. She wanted to remain a mystery, alone, unnoticed.

Anything but this.

Footsteps drew near to her. It was probably one of the other morphs come to see if she was alright. She opened her eyes slowly.

"Stay still," a man's voice soothed her. "I will take you somewhere safe."

Skye looked up. He had short, spiky black hair, a gentle smile, dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt. How he happened upon this pointless battle, she had no clue.

He held an odd looking Pokeball in his hands. He held it pointing at her, ready to suck her in. Skye was petrified. She did not want to go in there, but something...the warm blue of his eyes, the way he smiled assuringly at her...everything would be okay.

She submitted herself, and the rest of her powers, as she became a brilliant yellow evergy and disappeared into the oversized pokeball.

She did not see the smirk on his face, as he put the Pokeball into his backpack, and marched away, unnoticed.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • "Im sorry, I just dont want anyone to get hurt!" Cassy said then turned around against the humans and while glowing in a bright pink aura Cassy used hypnosis on the humans then teleported them back to their own homes. Then she destroyed the weapons the humans had brought along with them, and after that she sank down on the ground totally exhausted.

piyoko

Lyserg Fan
    Years
  • ((i know this is kinda late,but i wanna join.
    Name:arieda
    Hybrid of?:sneasel
    Persona: she is normal shy and quiet,but she has a heart of gold
    Description:she has short black hair with violet eyes,she normal weares this chinese-like dress,and she has sneasel ears and the sneasel tail,she also has the jewel-thingie on her forehead
    Past:when she was little,she was injected with the dna of a sneasel beacause of her parents expirement.))]
    arieda sat on top of a tree and watched cassy for a little bit,then she jumped down ."are you ok?" she asked.

Last edited:

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Anna was still on the ground and gasped as she saw a 'trainer' being killed. She gulped at the air and sat up.
    "A Morph Trainer has been killed, but by what I saw... air...," she gasped, throught the slam of the vision, and Cassy's attack. She looked at Arieda. "I'm Anna," she added to her.
    -----------------
    Clara had fallen asleep on the cold hard ground and awoke to the fighting, she looked away from Faith and Yukai and went to find the noise when she ran into the other morphs.
    "Who are all of you?", she asked, her black hair shining in the moonlight.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Anna looked to the new pikachu morph, she stopped gasping.
    "I am Anna, you, I saw you in a vision, your friend, a Dragonite Morph was killed right?", she asked.
    Clara looked at Anna, her voice quivered and tears came to her eyes.
    "Yes, and I could have been next...," she sighed.
    "Your trainer is dead, I saw it," Anna said.
    Clara gasped, out of gratefullness to Faith, but out of horror, she had no where to go.
    "Anyway, My name is Clara, I am a pikachu morph," she sighed.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
  • Anna looked to Cassy and a weak smile appeared.
    "Yeah, I'll be fine, been through worse," she sighed leaning back aginst a tree. Clara sat on the ground.
    "May I ask who the rest of you are?", Clara asked, a small smile appearing across her face.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • "Im Cassy Akaiyuuhi, the worlds one and only Mew morph!" Cassy intoduced herself and smiled widely, and suddenly started floating yet she didnt want to float. "Oh no! not again! I heard that they can fly in the peter pan fairytale by thinking happy thoughts but this is rediculous!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back