• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rejection( a pokemorph rp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
Anna pulled away from the tree and stood in front of the other morphs. She looked at each one equally, yet looked to Skye more.
"And try to reason with them?", she asked, her voice was bitter. "I only have rage aginst the human scientists, the ones that caused our kind so much harm."
She looked through the morphs again studing them.
"So I ask again, what are we going to do?"
------------
Clara walked over to Faith and Youkai, approaching slowly as not to scare Youkai.
"Faith?", Clara whispered her voice sweet and soft. She sat down on the ground, her eyes flooded with tears again. She then looked to the sky.
"He will pay, he killed him, the only one I loved!", she sobbed.

Last edited:

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
Years
" I dont really want to fight....but if I have to..I will..." Cassy said just befor she sensed something odd. "Something is wrong....Can you sence it to? Can you sence it Anna?....Enimys are on the move too......"

Cassy started to hover higher above to ground than before.

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
Years
"Ok, but if you feel to tired I will help you, ok?" a bright white light started covering the the two flying girls and when the light was gone so was they.
Instead they appeared outside of Damiens appartment.

"oy, looks like there has been a burgulary..." Cassy said at the first sight.

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
Years
Anna creeped to the Flareon, it had been way too long from the last time she saw a pokemon, and not a pokemorph. The Flareon's breathing was shallow. But Anna didn't have the strength she needed to heal the flame pokemon.
"This Flareon, it's injured badly, but I cannot heal it, I am still too weak to do it," Anna said.

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
Skye shook her head.

"There has to be a way," she said softly, "to reason with them. We are them, partly, there is a connection, and we are also part Pokemon, which they love dearly as well. There must be a way. However, if forced, I will fight for my survival."

She watched a few of the psychic morphs teleport off. She looked to Faith, and the boy who had spoken her name only a few moments ago.

"If we are to stand against such a large race," Skye began, "there must be more of us...we cannot make peace or fight with only a handful of us. Do you know where we can find any others?"

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
Years
Wanna naaaaaaa.......

<<-THUD-
Out of nowhere, a young man clad in red, falls from the sky. His odd feline ears twitched in annoyance.
"Kagome! Why'd you sit me!? Keh! You..."
Konnichiwa! Well, as you've heard from my koibito, no one finds out about her character until I rp. So... ha. I know! ^^; Anywho, You will learn about mine as he goes. I havent really played any of the new PkMn games. So cut me some slack, kk? Here i go... again.>>

He gazes out the window, his body yearning to escape for a late night walk. He needs to think. He needs to remember. He needs to sleep, but his mind will not allow him. Not only did his body desperatly need to sleep, his mind constanty needed to keep him awake. No matter how hard he tried, he couldnt sleep.
He never slept.
Except on that one day... his dream still haunted him.
~~~
The young man walked the halls before his shift. He was guarding something. Someone. His orders were clear... but those orders were blocked. He didn't know anything more than his appearance.
He stood 5'6", white hair down to his chin. Sometimes he used his power to lift it up into a spike, other times he let it fall.
His eyes were constantly shifting. Red was an emotion he never knew, something he longed for; grey was depression; Yellow was fear; white was confusion; black was rage, anger. That was all he could remember on tha subject.
His hands were clad in silvery white metal bracelets three inches wide. Matching chains ran to his middle fingers, a ring connecting it all. On the other digits, he had black rings wrought of some light metal.
He wore an ancient style samurai haori and hakama, worn in enough to make things comfortable. The black outfit matched his katana, the relief of the six legendary pokemon engraved. Black and white. His footwear consisted of sandals, ancient stlye to match his samurai presance.
He walked with grace, dignity... until he heard everyone whispering about him. He scoffed at their voices. Harsh, demeaning. He was the son of a powerful Umbreon/Espeon couple. His ears were of the feline type, white in color and very fuzzy. The odd thing was, his late brother, a powerful psycic, was covered in fur. He wansn't.
He made his way to his usual spot. He was always drawn there. He had this hole in him. Something screamed to be filled. Something that was only filled as he gazed at her...

"Faith..." he whispered in fear of her noticing him.
He could see his eyes had turned a deep red, he still didnt undetstand that emotion. Everything was odd. He counld't think, his palms were clamy, his heart raced.
He could never have seen it coming. Three of them attacked, the Houndoom morphs seemed to be trained better than him. After the inital hit, he came to his senses, his hands turning into the metal clad claws that ripped and tore at flesh. He could never have fought them off alone. When the second wave hit, he couldnt hold back.
Slowly the titanium blade was drawn. Pokemon and human alike feared this sword, the only posession to relate him to his father. The heat that eminated from the blade seared his hands. His enemies howled in pain. He attacked the pack, killing them as he struck. When the rest fled, he sheathed his sword.
The dull pain turned to black. He fell to his knees. Someone hit him in the head, but he wasnt out yet. He slowly stood, swiping furiously at whoever was there. That someone then clawed at him, his cheek wounded and pain bumrushing his brain again. Thats when he was thrown through her window. He landed on the other side, infront of her, he guessed. He couldnt think. His eyes turned a dull grey.

"F..f..faith..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back