• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC: Behind the Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Selfie of me, cause I haven't in forever, even though I said I wouldn't take one till I cut my hair. I lied.

PC: Behind the Screens

I think you're still good there Dipu. Oh and love dat t-shirt.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I can relate how he'd feel about that hair, even though it doesn't really look bad.

My hair isn't as curly though and usually trimming the whole thing with the top longer than the rest is comfortable for me... but when the sides and back are not shorter then I feel just like Dipu does >_<

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Alright, PC? Long time no post in here.

Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute - just sit right there - I'll tell you all about how I went suit shopping and got a haircut.*

"But Mr Cat Dog! Which suit did you end up buying!?" I hear you all cry in a cacophonous plea. Ah, that's a mystery that I'll leave you all to ponder over. In a gambit worthy of only the best Kickstarters/Facebook gimmick accounts/clickbait news headlines, if I get as many 'likes' on this post as Kura's most recent photo above, I'll reveal all. If not, I guess you all don't love me and I'll never post here again.

Fun times!

EDIT: Ooh, palindromic postcount! Maybe I genuinely won't ever post here again just to keep this constant!

*For the record, I've never even been to Bel-Air, let alone become its prince!

Well I like both but I think the blue definitely suits you better. I think that while the grey jacket fits you slightly better, the Hugo Boss colours make you look more sophisticated. The grey is more corporate-y but the Hugo Boss one just IMO looks better on you.
    Either way, whichever one you got, I hope that you are gonna hem those pants. No one likes baggy-bottoms. Go on Tomandlorenzo.com to see how much those two queens harp on not having sharp pants!

Also, loving the new haircut as I told you in person. It really makes you look so much more dapper :3

And funny enough I also have a haircut and colour booked for this upcoming weekend!~ yay!

And muahaha, you just want to be able to beat me in some way >:3!~

And not one of me but I went to this cool cocktail place in Horsham yesterday (Jon, you need to join me at some point here! It's cool!) For some quirky cocktails! The place is called the Dead Parrot, and the second picture is of the Rye 'n Gosling. (Canadian Rye Whisky sour that came with a picture or Ryan Gosling and crayons to colour him in with haha!)
    Spoiler:

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • Reminds me of my grandparents and their siblings, that red.

So here's my dad touting all the hard work he did on Facebook
    Spoiler:

I have to agree with him that I look hideous before and lovely after. There's truth to that.

But good God it's just like in those fucking infomercials where not only did the product work but it worked way too well and also gave them a haircut and abs and turned them black

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Reminds me of my grandparents and their siblings, that red.

So here's my dad touting all the hard work he did on Facebook
    Spoiler:

I have to agree with him that I look hideous before and lovely after. There's truth to that.

But good God it's just like in those fucking infomercials where not only did the product work but it worked way too well and also gave them a haircut and abs and turned them black
    ARE YOU THAT KID IN THE GRAY?????

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Yes. Yes I am.

That was the summer before freshman year we were gardening for our old friend Ms. Anita, and the second picture was actually the first day of sophomore year for me, and first day of middle school for Jean.

Holy crap! Congratulations on that weight loss, even though it happened before you ever posted a picture here. :)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I have to agree with him that I look hideous before and lovely after. There's truth to that.

I agree, congrats on all that hard work paying off. You're looking great!

Blurryface

Cheer up, baby.
    Years
  • I have nothing better to do but share ugly and stupid pics I take with my friends so here you go.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I have nothing better to do but share ugly and stupid pics I take with my friends so here you go.
    Spoiler:
    You're cute, don't call yourself ugly. The glasses look AMAZING on you, by the way. Oh, and the last image is broken.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • Having confidence and modesty with things like photos will (A) make you feel better about them, (B) boost your charisma when others see it, and (C) placebo that positive feeling into making better pictures on down the road. You really should have some! :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back