• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M69's Trading House (Inactive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    Ah, that probably is. I get mixed between X and Y one is Jose and one is Joe.
    Edit: That is indeed me, lol. Sorry about that.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Well I took a look at the shop, and I hope I don't sound greedy but this fennekin is special, so I would like 2 of your bred pokés (an ekans and murkrow) if they are 4/5 iv's. I will use them myself to try getting a shiny.
    Let me know if that is ok.

I also clone so no prob.
    I have the larvitar in stock, let me know when you want to trade.

Hum... The fact that it is touched does bother me just a little... but pick something up and we will see.

Oh... xD I was referring to my Shinies Shop o.o (don't know if you looked at it) Those are just Pokemon for Requests but if that's what you want I'll get to breeding them whenever I can.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Oh... xD I was referring to my Shinies Shop o.o (don't know if you looked at it) Those are just Pokemon for Requests but if that's what you want I'll get to breeding them whenever I can.

Haven't seen the shiny shop... Sorry XD

Well you have a shiny goomy and also a shiny Heracross that are really interesting, would you be interested in something else from my shop so we can double trade?

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Oh ok then, trading ;)

I don't have one cloned right now, you will have to wait or you could pick something else.

Actually I'm not collecting shiny,so I think I don't want to change my mind about that Shaymin,how long do you think I need to wait?:)
    I need to tell you the truth that the shiny charmander do not happen to have it hidden ability.
    So what do you think about we do our first trade now?You can find my FC in my signature :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Haven't seen the shiny shop... Sorry XD

Well you have a shiny goomy and also a shiny Heracross that are really interesting, would you be interested in something else from my shop so we can double trade?

It's okay. :P

And well, besides the Fennekin, I think I would also be interested in your Feebas c:. Just wondering, are any of these nicknameable? If not it's okay too. ^^

Also, I'll need to ask one of the official cloners to clone my Heracross first, I don't have a single clone left. xD

EmpoleonMaster014

Pokemon collecter
    Years
  • Chimchar (M) - Hasty - Blaze - 31.31.31.31.31.31
    Fake Out - Stealth Rock - Overheat - Hidden Power

for a 6 iv shiny salamence?
    details would be added later when i pm/visitor message u

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Actually I'm not collecting shiny,so I think I don't want to change my mind about that Shaymin,how long do you think I need to wait?:)
    I need to tell you the truth that the shiny charmander do not happen to have it hidden ability.
    So what do you think about we do our first trade now?You can find my FC in my signature :)

Well it is not HA and is touched I don't know if it really interest me, also even if it did you would have to wait a few days until my cloner could clone the shaymin.

It's okay.
    12.%20tongue.gif

And well, besides the Fennekin, I think I would also be interested in your Feebas c:. Just wondering, are any of these nicknameable? If not it's okay too.
    20.%20boogie.gif

Also, I'll need to ask one of the official cloners to clone my Heracross first, I don't have a single clone left. xD

No they are not nicknameable, sorry.
    And it is alright I can wait just pm me when you have it ready and we will do the trade
    11.%20wink.gif

Chimchar (M) - Hasty - Blaze - 31.31.31.31.31.31
    Fake Out - Stealth Rock - Overheat - Hidden Power

for a 6 iv shiny salamence?
    details would be added later when i pm/visitor message u

Not interested in a Salamence right now, do you have anything else?

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Well it is not HA and is touched I don't know if it really interest me, also even if it did you would have to wait a few days until my cloner could clone the shaymin.

Fine then,just forget about it :)
    I'm available for the next 20 minutes,if you are able to trade me the Victini now,that would be great =D

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • Fine then,just forget about it :)
    I'm available for the next 20 minutes,if you are able to trade me the Victini now,that would be great =D

Victini?? I'm confused, you never mentioned the victini before, are you saying that you want victini for the charmander instead of shaymin?? If so I don't have it cloned either so you would also have to wait, and to be honest I kinda lost my interest in your charmander already, sorry.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Victini?? I'm confused, you never mentioned the victini before, are you saying that you want victini for the charmander instead of shaymin?? If so I don't have it cloned either so you would also have to wait, and to be honest I kinda lost my interest in your charmander already, sorry.

No,you had promised to trade me a Victini for a Xerneas before,sorry I didn't remind you XD .I don't want pm you too much,and it also be meaningless since you're busy,better to remind you when you're free XD

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
  • No,you had promised to trade me a Victini for a Xerneas before,sorry I didn't remind you XD .I don't want pm you too much,and it also be meaningless since you're busy,better to remind you when you're free XD

Totally forgot about that XD
    Ok, I just checked and I have a clone left so give me a few minutes, doing another trade right now.

Maybe i could offer u events like an event keldeo?(6 iv)

Already have an event keldeo...
    Sorry I'm being so difficult about this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back