• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

M69's Trading House (Inactive)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Hey, would you trade your Shiny Naive Froakie for my Shiny Adamant Honedge 5IV?

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
    Hey, I was wondering if you would be Interested on a
    Shinx Adamant 6IV. Intimidate (Non-shiny, Kalos born)
    Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and I don't remember well but I think it also has thunder fang.

I also have a Shiny Emolga Jolly Nature, 3 IV Sp.Atk, Sp.Def, Spe.

I'm honestly just interested on competitive pokemon, don't care if its shiny or not. So just wondering if you are interested on trading for any pokemon with good IVs. A Ditto would be nice, but I know thise are rare, specially shiny, so wouldn't really expect it. Lol. Let me know, thanks!

Last edited:

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Hello guys, I've been extremely busy with work so I couldn't get here sooner.
    I'll have to postpone every trade for now since I have a big project which is taking a lot of time right now and it will be over only by the end of the month.

Name

Moémon Master
    Years
    That shiny Japanese 6x31 Ditto looks really awesome.
    I don't have anything amazing to offer in return . . .
    but would you like a lovingly bred pokemon in return for it?

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm trough with my last project at work so, although I have a new project, I will be trading again now but not as frequently as before.
    If any of you have a trade pending with me and still interested pm me.

What kind of nature for shiny 6IV Charmander do you want?Prefer untouched?
    I know you're busy,so you may reply me when you're free :)

I prefer an ut and shiny one, the nature I would prefer modest or adamant.

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
    Hey guys, I'm trough with my last project at work so, although I have a new project, I will be trading again now but not as frequently as before.
    If any of you have a trade pending with me and still interested pm me.

I prefer an ut and shiny one, the nature I would prefer modest or adamant.

I have one with all those conditions you want,except it's touched :(
    Fine then,please pm me if you're free and ready to trade,but I believe I will be busy this week,so you have to wait until next weekend comes,but you're still welcome to pm me,if it's at the right timing,then I will do the trade =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    If you are still looking for the Honedge I have one I can trade you

(UT)(KB)(F)
    Sassy-No Guard
    31/31/31/31/31/00
    Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Wide Guard

Unfortunately due to timing the trade would have to happen in the next 24 hours or after the 16th of August; but if you're interested let me know.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    If you are still looking for the Honedge I have one I can trade you

(UT)(KB)(F)
    Sassy-No Guard
    31/31/31/31/31/00
    Metal Sound, Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Wide Guard

Unfortunately due to timing the trade would have to happen in the next 24 hours or after the 16th of August; but if you're interested let me know.

Is it shiny? If so I'm interested pick something you want.

I have one with all those conditions you want,except it's touched

Fine then,please pm me if you're free and ready to trade,but I believe I will be busy this week,so you have to wait until next weekend comes,but you're still welcome to pm me,if it's at the right timing,then I will do the trade =)

How touched is it (what level etc?) And what is the exact nature?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey there Mason !

I am quite interested in your Fennekin. Sadly, I do not have anything from your Wants list, but you may take a look at what I have to offer in my Shop though, if you're interested. :) (I don't really know what to offer so I'd rather let you see for yourself)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    Is it shiny? If so I'm interested pick something you want.

How touched is it (what level etc?) And what is the exact nature?

Aye, it is shiny. As long as you're okay with a clone, I'll happily trade it for one of your competitively bred Larvitars or Vlupix.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Hey there Mason !

I am quite interested in your Fennekin. Sadly, I do not have anything from your Wants list, but you may take a look at what I have to offer in my Shop though, if you're interested.
    (I don't really know what to offer so I'd rather let you see for yourself)

Well I took a look at the shop, and I hope I don't sound greedy but this fennekin is special, so I would like 2 of your bred pokés (an ekans and murkrow) if they are 4/5 iv's. I will use them myself to try getting a shiny.
    Let me know if that is ok.

Aye, it is shiny. As long as you're okay with a clone, I'll happily trade it for one of your competitively bred Larvitars or Vlupix.

I also clone so no prob.
    I have the larvitar in stock, let me know when you want to trade.

Level 4 and Adamant with 6IV,no EMs

Hum... The fact that it is touched does bother me just a little... but pick something up and we will see.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back