• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
  • My Venue 8 Pro tablet... dare y'all to guess its name :P

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • pCjdOBQ.png

That's my desktop. :D

And here's my smartphone (reduced the resolution to make it easier to load :3):
    Spoiler:

Flannery Lue

Soul Sister
    Years
  • I use Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit; and will soon be upgrading to 10, when the 29th of July comes around:

Spoiler:

Dual screens, so the total resolution is 3280x1050. I have two mismatched screens; a Dell from 2009 @60hz; 1680x1050, and an HP from 2009 @60Hz; 1600x900.

Years
  • Mine is gorgeous... well, to me at least. :D

Spoiler:

Yes, that is a dude. >____> I couldn't find one of Koichi, so I went with their lead singer. He goes by Tsuzuku.

Requesting band name so I can spam them on YT. Need more to listen to than UNiTE even though I've been spaming them literally all week.

Guest123_x1

This is the Windows 10 preview build 10240 running on my laptop. I have a problem with the WiFi, as I posted in another thread.
    Other than that, Mudkip is so adorable... the cutest of the Hoenn starters, and the one I chose in Alpha Sapphire.

Years
  • This is my Current Laptop Desktop:

Spoiler:

and This is my Virtual Machines (Delete it if it is Not Allowed):

Spoiler:

Years
  • So upgraded one of my PCs to Win 10.. here is the shot of the desktop.

Spoiler:

Updated the background a bit..

Spoiler:

Wait, does Windows 10 actually have a built in shell tweaker? Hold up.

Been a while since I posted. Here's an old WP project. You can look at my pretty start page too, I guess.

Spoiler:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • New OS, so fancied a change;
    Spoiler:

Back