• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
  • Lately I've been flip-flopping between very busy and very simple wallpapers, and this one falls into the latter category. I think I'll keep this one for a while though, even if there isn't much exciting about it.

Spoiler:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • I don't really use my desktop so much these days, but I decided to change it from a Halloween theme to this;
    Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Changed my background the other day in commemoration of the new Born of Osiris album. I don't like how it doesn't cover the whole screen, but there were no bigger sizes of this one. :(

I also need to better organize my stuff since about half of my desktop was filled with icons that I use once in a blue moon so I just stuffed them into my junk folder.

Spoiler:

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    Spoiler:

My laptop. Been that way for about 3 months now? hehe

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Spoiler:

My latest desktop. I took a vector of Otonashi Meru and recolored it. Pretty happy with this one, I think it looks good. :3

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • This is my new one, which mind you... I don't change very often. It's hard to do it on a mac when Chrome also doesn't support the "save as desktop background" like Firefox does. ;o;

Spoiler:

It's Jack Barakat. Does that even surprise you guys? XD

Back