• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (New Year Edition)

When should the next PPC be?

• March

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • April

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
Years
  • Anddd I already volunteered for ballot counter for next PPC, so yeah (I PMed Tara a week or so ago), so you just need a host. XD
    Well, since you already hosted once, can you let someone else who've never held a position count the votes instead? Total hypocrisy from me, I know, but it seems we have a lot of interest this time around.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yes, yes we do. In fact, I've already received two PMs from two people (who haven't hosted it before), asking if they can help host it~

Nica, if you really want to help with voting, perhaps you can help me with the PT!PPC?

Anyways, congrats to the winners! I (or Netto) will hand out the emblems soon!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, since you already hosted once, can you let someone else who've never held a position count the votes instead? Total hypocrisy from me, I know, but it seems we have a lot of interest this time around.

Well okay, I just thought it would've been fun counting votes after counting stuff for MOTY, but if someone really wants to do that, sure they can.

Edit: Yus Tara, I can do PT's :3;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Alright, sweet! Then what's next is for to figure out when the next PPC should be. I'm kind of leaning towards April so we don't have back to back PPCs (PPC, PT!PPC, and then another PPC) but it's whatever you guys decide.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pokemon Trivia's Prettiest Profile Contest. It gets hosted over in Pokemon Trivia on a month that doesn't clash with the Prettiest Profile Contest. It's one of the things I started in order to futility bring up the activity over in Pokemon Trivia.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Of course. It can't be Pokemon Trivia's Prettiest Profile Contest if it's the exact same as this PPCs. So all profiles have to do something with Pokemon.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Congratulations Scarf and Signomi. You both had awesome profiles.
    ...and it appears I've dropped down a place. lol ;;

Reddo

Happy!
    Years
  • Wow! I got 5th! That's pretty amazing, knowing my first result... XD

Congratulations to everyone I voted... because they're among the winners...

Congratulations Signomi. I always tought your profile was the best! =D
    Congratulations Scarf. Once I told you to partcipate PPC, and there you are!

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • WOW 4TH. I NEVER EXPECTED THAT.

Congrats Scarf and Siggy! Your profiles are far more superior than mine. hahaha
    and all the other people, your profiles are gr8! :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Right. We already have volunteers for new people to host. If anything though, I would like to figure out what month we should have the next PPC, before closing this. Shall I put up a poll with the two options for you guys to choose from?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back