• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (New Year Edition)

When should the next PPC be?

• March

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • April

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
  • OKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!
    I voted and there are very good profiles. It was kinda hard, realleh. I'm eligible for the prize now arent I? XD This wont happen again, im sure:
    Firstly, loliwin has been disqualified for not voting. Sorry, buddy.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I bet you are loli xD;

Now, what I haven't seen yet is Nica's comments on the supporters' profiles :<

You won't be seeing them. As you may have noticed, I've stole jpp's idea of only rating members, since supporters are more subjective. :D;

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
    Years
  • Voting Update

Oh goody, there are only 3 bad eggs left who haven't sent in their votes yet. This is the last day for votes to get count, which means it's the last opportunity for you guys to get out the vote! Results will be up by morning of tomorrow (morning in Eastern Time, that is).

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
    Years
  • Voting Update: Final Tally

I'm too lazy to make this post fancy with CSS and graphics, so unfortunately, this is all you're getting. If you're a participant who didn't make the top 5 and would like to know the number of votes you received, PM me on this account and ask for it within the next three days. Other people's vote count is confidential, however. And without further ado, here are the winners!

Top 5 Non-Supporters
    1. Scarf (18)
    2. THAT WONDERFUL PIXY GUY! (14)
    3. Binary (12)
    4. loliwin (8)
    5. Reddo (5)

Top 5 Supporters
    1. Signomi (20)
    2. Alternative (13)
    3. Regeneration (9)
    4. Tie: Pokestick, good times & コナンくん (7)
    5. moments. (5)​

Additional Notes

My biggest congratulations to Signomi and Scarf, the first winners of the PC's Prettiest Profile Contest in 2011! It's plain to see the great effort everyone has put into their profiles, and as always, everyone who didn't win this time is welcome to have another shot in the next edition of the PPC. Speaking of the next PPC, which will take place in either March or April, we need a host and a ballot counter. Anyone up for the job? If you're interested, you can contact BinaryPeaches, Netto Azure, or myself on this account. Thanks to everyone for making this contest a pleasure to work in!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Congrats Scarf/Siggy. :)
    Your profiles were seriously awesome and I'm glad both of you were winners! Actually all supporters were awesome. XD

Anddd I already volunteered for ballot counter for next PPC, so yeah (I PMed Tara a week or so ago), so you just need a host. XD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Siggy was definitely worth this one, I couldn't see anyone else winning xD

Congratulations to her and Scarf, with by far one of the best non-supporter profiles I've seen~

And, uh, at least us non-winners will have better chances next time, with more experience, and without these two being able to own us again :DDD

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Congratulations to Scarf and Signomi for winning. :D Your profiles were awesome, and totally deserved to win. n_n
    I'm actually surprised I came second. :) Next time I'll just have to make the most awesome profile ever so I do win.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Congrats, you two! Simply marvelous profiles ^^ Can't wait to see what the next one brings~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back