• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frokage

The legendary curse
Years
  • I guess if everyone else is doing this, I may as well then. ^^ There are two pictures in the spoiler, one of myself, and another of me breakdancing. :)

Spoiler:

EDIT: Both pictures are two years old.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    My friend said that we should get matching sweaters so yeah now we have matching sweaters

please try to contain your jealousy, everyone!
    Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Alum day was the other day!

I'm the one next to the beauty with the New England Patriot's hat. With the exception of the dude on the lower left, those are my best friends from high school. ;;
    Spoiler:

Me trying to explain to my girlfriend how to play Kemps. A+ to anyone who knows that game.
    Spoiler:

And then this happened. After a game of King's Cup, I got pretty wacky. Apparently I'm a lightweight and got buzzed off of a bottle of Corona, and a I think 2 shots of Vodka. Joy!
    Spoiler:

Years
  • John is one sexy Asian ;D

Also, this was me yesterday.. had to dress up for a lunch I was at with my family, and I brushed my hair differently as well..

Spoiler:

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • John is one sexy Asian ;D

Also, this was me yesterday.. had to dress up for a lunch I was at with my family, and I brushed my hair differently as well..

Spoiler:

Okay your hair looks 100% photoshopped. Like one of those phone apps where you can stick a hair do onto someone.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    John is one sexy Asian ;D

Spoiler:

Lookin' sharp there buddy. I love it :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • *Taken yesterday* Final day of No Shave November. I think I win the best facial hair contest. Yes? I wish I could grow a full beard though. >_>

Spoiler:

I love the first picture so much, I'm gonna make it my profile picture in January once Pokemon Profile Picture Month is over.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • *Taken yesterday* Final day of No Shave November. I think I win the best facial hair contest. Yes? I wish I could grow a full beard though. >_>

Spoiler:

I love the first picture so much, I'm gonna make it my profile picture in January once Pokemon Profile Picture Month is over.

Asgard will bow down to the ultimate might of your beard.

Years
  • Whoot! Back from Thanksgiving break! I'm both glad and upset to be back at school. Glad, because I like being by myself and I have a better Internet connection, but sad that I have so much crap to finish before the end of the term.

A happy face for now, but starting tomorrow I'll be pulling out my hair.

Spoiler:

And also, instead of doing homework right now, I'm rewatching Ouran for the hundredth time. ^_^

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back